Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commenting and being mean about her size is not nice. If you don’t like someone’s personality then fair enough but it’s uncalled for to comment on their size
I agree it’s unnecessary
Comment on her content or dress sense etc those are not things that are ‘her’ personally.

Reactions: 2
But they are all things she can control? All the poster did was notice a bit of fat Helen was trying to hide.

That's what Helen is good at, trying to hide stuff and pretend she's something she's not. Its an extension of her overall personality 🤷‍♀️

Annnnnyway....did anyone see she literally drilled through a wall with a light switch on the other side & was surprised when she had to call out an emergency electrician? Kids playing at being adults.

And Mark is just there saying nothing like yep looks good babe, definitely drill right there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But they are all things she can control? All the poster did was notice a bit of fat Helen was trying to hide.

That's what Helen is good at, trying to hide stuff and pretend she's something she's not. Its an extension of her overall personality 🤷‍♀️

Annnnnyway....did anyone see she literally drilled through a wall with a light switch on the other side & was surprised when she had to call out an emergency electrician? Kids playing at being adults.

And Mark is just there saying nothing like yep looks good babe, definitely drill right there 😂
How do you know she can’t control it? I know granted Helen shows us that she eats a lot in her vlogs but I just feel you should never comment on someone’s weight gain/weight loss as you never know what’s going on behind the scenes. Also, the consequences of someone’s personality directly affects you so fair enough to point that out, but how can someone’s weight gain bother you?

Reactions: 4
She hasn't gained weight. She's always been this way. We all see what she eats. There's not some big secret thing going on behind the scenes. It's called eating more calories than you burn 😂 Helen bothers me in all aspects. That's why I'm here commenting on this thread about her.....

I don't understand why everything she wears is so ill-fitting. Too tight, too short etc. She looks like a fat little gnome.

She could be stunning, even now, but she makes herself look so cheap under the guise of being 'alternative'. :rolleyes:

I think Helen's really pretty, but she tries to convey this body positivity vibe all the time yet she's unwilling to accept her real clothes size. I feel she stopped daily vlogging partly because of the amount of comments she was getting on what she ate and how PT/boot camp and the gym seemed to be in vain. She doesn't need to tells us she's going to these things anymore (she probably wasn't going much anyway), so that pressure is lifted. She doesn't need to feel she's failing diets she may want to try because shes not updating us daily anymore. She's unable to accept herself as she is yet tell us all to be ourselves etc etc and that's the issue for me. I don't care what size she is but it's just this constant cycle of: "I went on holiday/to an event/a weekend away and couldn't eat well because of it so I'm going to eat clean now *eats icecream and Nandos that evening*". Also her videos are 80% food based now, it's a little dull. I want to see more of the country/city she's in. Not 1 minute of it then lunch, then a view of a forest then her eating a cake. You can tell every outing or event she goes to that she's more interested in the food available there. Even the hiking/walking is done to get to the pub after, she's basically not arsed if food isn't involved. That's fine if that's her main interest, so why not review restaurants in videos? Show recipes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Completely agree with you SpookyLumberjack!

I personally don’t care what size she is but I find her constant food/diet/exercise chat dull.

I’ve got a very similar body type to her and I don’t take it personally when posters call her fat or podgy etc because I honestly couldn’t give a tit, it’s a gossip site and I don’t take anything said seriously :p

Reactions: 6
She just didn't do herself any favors in that picture. Hardly anyone would look good curled up wearing jean shorts that don't fit. I think we are just pointing out the obvious here.

Spooky Lumberjack hit the nail on the head. It's not her size that bothers me it's what she has turned into. It's like the twits. Her horrible personality is starting to show on the outside, and it looks like she's punishing herself with food.

Her latest IGTV video... How is that leopard shirt a full outfit?? 🙈 She obviously has no qualms about showing off her knickers since parts of the video, that's all she's wearing. But my god (sounding like my mother here) you can't go out like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest IGTV video... How is that leopard shirt a full outfit?? 🙈 She obviously has no qualms about showing off her knickers since parts of the video, that's all she's wearing. But my god (sounding like my mother here) you can't go out like that!
I was thinking the same! I’m all for wearing what you want but it cannot be comfortable? Always pulling it down or being aware of how high it had gone. Who wants to spend their day like that?

My new favourite thing is Helen moaning on Twitter about how nobody watches her videos anymore. She talked a good game saying she just wanted to make content that 'creatively fulfilled her' but she isn't too happy that people don't seem to be buying it.

She's gone back to the same style of vlog that everyone liked and is pretending she hasn't. Oh this is so funny. Desperate for the views

She's just booked a solo trip to Oslo, and is back to spending a considerable amount of time with Josie - who she booted out so Mark could move in.

Have her and Mark hit the skids?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.