Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost want you to, just so you can take undercover paparazzi style pictures.
I wouldn't want to give her the attention!

She'll just be swanning around looking for places to shoot Insta photos that make her look thin so hopefully I won't bump into her.

Reactions: 1
She copied Sammi Jefcoate who was the first to do them. She copies a lot of what she does/wears
100% the main thing that turned me off watching her, SO many people rip off Sammi and it’s cringe to see how blatant it is.

I'm off back to LA in a couple of hours and have escaped! Even though I've walked past her hotel on the way to other things so came closer than I'd like.

She seems to be taking the cowboy vibe far too far judging by the latest picture. I had a better night! Aerosmith were awesome. Johnny Depp even turned up to play with them which was kinda crazy.

Their trip looks so dull. Motel Rocks was all 'Helen Anderson 'The Road Trip you wish you were on' Lol no.

I mean how thrilling, photos almost exposing the vag, food, almost exposing the vag, food....😴

Reactions: 3
WHY does she wear crotch skimming dresses all the time. She's one, small gust of wind away from vulva city. And those barbie princess hair extensions, I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do they go shopping on a weekend when they have all week to do it? Leave the weekend shops for the mortals that have to work all week! 👿

Reactions: 4
Why do they go shopping on a weekend when they have all week to do it? Leave the weekend shops for the mortals that have to work all week! 👿
Ha ha. When I worked on the checkouts old people were always moaning about how busy the supermarket was on a Saturday. No tit Sherlock, why not come in on a Wednesday afternoon when it's dead.

Reactions: 5
I'm jet lagged and can't sleep so I watched her Canada vlogs (with hilarious subs on and sound off, I'd recommend) and can I just say she seems really unhappy and sulky and grumpy when they are doing the zipline or the hikes or the white water rafting. I really genuinely don't think she enjoys it as she is always complaining. Her face lights up when they are in a nice hotel with good food....the difference in behaviour is shocking.

She looked terrified on the zipline and really anxious doing the rafting.

I think she is only doing this stuff because Mark likes it. Really truly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm jet lagged and can't sleep so I watched her Canada vlogs (with hilarious subs on and sound off, I'd recommend) and can I just say she seems really unhappy and sulky and grumpy when they are doing the zipline or the hikes or the white water rafting. I really genuinely don't think she enjoys it as she is always complaining. Her face lights up when they are in a nice hotel with good food....the difference in behaviour is shocking.

She looked terrified on the zipline and really anxious doing the rafting.

I think she is only doing this stuff because Mark likes it. Really truly.
Yeah and it’s because she has low self esteem and has changed herself for her man
I also feel she’s not ever seeked therapy since basically getting married then divorced and the sham that was!

Reactions: 3
IM AN INFLUENCERRRRR people will pay for it if they see me getting for freeeeeeee PLEEEEASE

Next video ‘ god being an influencer is SO MUCH WORK you plebs have no idea’
Yezzzzzz so mach work

(sorry couldn't resist throwing out another 90 day fiance Zied reference into the world)

Now back to the thread, Helen did say the holiday "wasn't relaxing" when she got back. That's a very odd comment to pass about a holiday you've just got back from. She didn't enjoy it at all. There's only so much longer she can keep doing his kinds of weekends and holidays. She mentioned being very depressed last year and blamed it on birth control, uhmmmm pretty sure it wasn't because of birth control if that same summer you were breaking down over your failed marriage. It amazing how she never acknowledges any of that, just bottled up I guess! Hopefully she does get help.

Reactions: 2
Any thoughts on the shoe collection? I think it’s a bit too late in the Youtube game personally as I would have probably bought a pair a few years back, probably the lightning bolt one’s.

Those leopard print & yellow one’s are really not my cuppa tea though :sick:

Reactions: 4
Yeah I probably would have bought a pair maybe 3 years ago when I actually still liked her and wanted to support her. Super late to the game.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.