Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it has already been said but I think it needs to be said again...Why wear a FULL FACE of make up whilst hiking and kayaking? She just looks so uncomfortable all the time. Imagine how good it would feel to be out there adventuring with no extension in, bare faced, hair tied back, comfortable shoes and clothes that fit.

Reactions: 6
I know it has already been said but I think it needs to be said again...Why wear a FULL FACE of make up whilst hiking and kayaking? She just looks so uncomfortable all the time. Imagine how good it would feel to be out there adventuring with no extension in, bare faced, hair tied back, comfortable shoes and clothes that fit.

Yeah! Wipe that MASK off! She looks so good without makeup

Reactions: 2
She has a really beautiful face and bone structure, I think that's why it gets on my tits so much.
She just slathers it on so much and does too much eyeshadow and contouring stuff, it must look quite clammy and smudgey up close in person

Reactions: 3
I really wanted to watch the Canada vlogs. But she's doing that whole I'M A DOCUMENTARIAN NOW shouting at the camera and it is driving me coco loco.

Can't watch. Just tried with the haul. Yelling and singing again. My god woman calm down. You're not a children's TV presenter.

Reactions: 5
She's done it in a few gym vlogs as well. Like lipstick, eyelashes the lot to go to the gym. I get some people are insecure but I don't get it? Its just going to sweat off and clog your pores, and I can't imagine how gross it feels at the end of a workout.

Hello! Short-time reader, (I've just discovered Tattle - where have you been all my life!) first time commenter here!

Emma Hill has just come back from Canada too, the first of her Travel vlogs went up yesterday. The difference between hers and Helen's is staggering.

Reactions: 4
Oooh I might have to give Emma's vlogs a watch. Don't get me wrong, Helen's filming style is great. It is obviously what she should be doing rather than YouTube.

But this whole serious voiceover thing is RIDICULOUS. Sit down hun you're not Michael Palin. You're a chubby simpleton with ratty hair extensions.

• Haha
OMG if we ever get to a new thread, the title should be "Helen Anderson: a chubby simpleton with ratty hair extensions".

• Haha
I'm on holiday and heading to Vegas on Monday. Just seen an Instagram story from our chubby simpleton saying she's packing for Vegas. Lord give me strength. I swear to god if I hear her screeching along the strip I'm gonna lose my tit.

If she is doing the same thing as I am (seeing Aerosmith live) then I will be annoyed beyond belief

I've never known someone to travel so much and yet be so ignorant. Although saying that, almost all her trips are the same thing, eating and drinking and shopping, the same that she does at home. I've never once seen her visit a museum or place of interest or pick up a book. What really rilled me up was seeing her watching bald & bankrupt and saying to her boyfriend 'ooo is ee talking Indian again'. No, Helen, he's bleeping not. There's no such language as Indian, if you paid the slightest bit of attention to anything, you would know this.
It's also weird to me that all her friends are white. Is that what's its like living in a small town? Growing up I had friends from all ethnicities, although I am from a big city.

I've never known someone to travel so much and yet be so ignorant. Although saying that, almost all her trips are the same thing, eating and drinking and shopping, the same that she does at home. I've never once seen her visit a museum or place of interest or pick up a book. What really rilled me up was seeing her watching bald & bankrupt and saying to her boyfriend 'ooo is ee talking Indian again'. No, Helen, he's bleeping not. There's no such language as Indian, if you paid the slightest bit of attention to anything, you would know this.
It's also weird to me that all her friends are white. Is that what's its like living in a small town? Growing up I had friends from all ethnicities, although I am from a big city.
To be fair I’m from quite a big city and all of my friends are white. I’ll give Helen tit for just about anything but I don’t see an issue with her friends’ ethnicity 😂

The little trailers for her travel vlogs are just funny to me now, so predictable. Looking bored and unimpressed at the beautiful scenery, then looking exhilarated with large quantities of food an alcohol.

The little trailers for her travel vlogs are just funny to me now, so predictable. Looking bored and unimpressed at the beautiful scenery, then looking exhilarated with large quantities of food an alcohol.
TRAILERS?! For VLOGS🥴

• Haha
Haha you know the little previews she makes up and posts on instagram - it's the only place I bother to follow her now.
I can’t stand those getting dressed videos where she rushes around like a mad woman. Mark really didn’t know what he was getting himself into

I can’t stand those getting dressed videos where she rushes around like a mad woman. Mark really didn’t know what he was getting himself into
She copied Sammi Jefcoate who was the first to do them. She copies a lot of what she does/wears

Right, leaving for Vegas from California in a couple of hours. She appears to be on a motel rocks trip. Fingers crossed I do not run into her during my two days there!

Reactions: 1
Right, leaving for Vegas from California in a couple of hours. She appears to be on a motel rocks trip. Fingers crossed I do not run into her during my two days there!
I almost want you to, just so you can take undercover paparazzi style pictures.

Watched a random vlog of hers to see how mark behaves around her when she’s weird and there’s some scene where she put up Xmas lights in the garden and along the fence and she pans across to show it all and then she shows mark and he’s standing there with his arms crossed looking VERY angry. Wowza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.