Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same thing as soon as I saw the thumbnail. Massive bell end

Reactions: 1
Is anyone going to take one for the team and watch it, or are well all that over her antics?
The favourites video? It was trash as usual, I was surprised she’s paid for her extensions in a salon because they look tit, she was basically hyping on about the stupid fake scarf which cost £10 (more than I would pay for something like that which was second hand and looked like it had a hole in it), she was also going on about that vape and CBD oil like she was claiming it didn’t make her high but she filled it up wrong so it doesn’t work.... but she continued to puff out of it at the end of the video! She honestly is a mess

Reactions: 2
Thanks @Lola123 I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Good for her for paying for her extension (man that's a sad thing to be proud of her for).
It's a shame she can't see how much better she looks with the short choppy bob though. She actually looks like what she says she is going for "grown up alternative"
Capture.PNG

Thanks @Lola123 I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Good for her for paying for her extension (man that's a sad thing to be proud of her for).
It's a shame she can't see how much better she looks with the short choppy bob though. She actually looks like what she says she is going for "grown up alternative"
.View attachment 38605
She also said in the video this is like the last time she’s going to get extensions because her hair should be healthy enough to cope on its own (I doubt this but who knows!

The extensions are just so ratty but ANYTHING is better than that horrible dark purple hair and clown makeup she was doing ages ago. She always looks best with wavy short bob then ruins it by getting a huge mop of hair glued in

Reactions: 3
The extensions are just so ratty but ANYTHING is better than that horrible dark purple hair and clown makeup she was doing ages ago. She always looks best with wavy short bob then ruins it by getting a huge mop of hair glued in
Totally agree. What's so tragic about her whole situation is if she stopped trying so hard she would be so much more likable. For example:
~Little to no make up - she looks amazing when she does minimal makeup, she has a really pretty face and has been blessed with amazing bone structure.
~Clothing that fits - imagine what she could actually promote if she wore things that actually fitted her! I would be far more tempted to take her advice if she actually wore things that flattered her body type!
~She stopped screaming - I really enjoyed her when she wasn't screaming all the bloody time and being a whiny tit.

Basically, if she was her true self, not this hyped up, over fed, over styled, over the top lump I think we would all enjoy her again.

Reactions: 5
I don't know how she doesn't notice his expressions when she is editing this footage.

Is anyone else amused by how her 'change of direction' with her vlogs has actually done shite all in terms of views? Looking at a thumbnail of one that was posted a couple of hours ago it has less than 1000 views 🙊

I'm sure that will go up but this whole 'I'm a travel vlogger now' thing is such utter nonsense. If all you had to do was go on holiday and film it then we would all be travel vloggers. YouTube has changed. You need to put in more effort to get noticed. You can't just jump on a bandwagon and expect that people will see you in a different light.

Mark is getting that look that Maff used to get. That middle distance look. I get it too when I'm watching Helen.

Reactions: 3
Just skipped watched her new IGTV video. She starts off with that she "doesn't often do hauls".
1568241591346.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You're not missing anything. It's just her squeezing herself into size 12s. She keeps talking about how small the clothes are (they aren't) because I imagine she's lost a couple of pounds. But personally, if your fat is squeezing out over to the top of anything, that piece of clothing doesn't fit you 😂 I mean yes you can get into it but should you??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to really like Helen! Loved watching her videos and her style back in 2014. If you look at her most popular videos it’s all to do with dying your hair funky colours & experimenting and now she’s got expensive hair extensions which is out of reach for most people! She can afford it so good for her but I feel like that’s why so many ppl stop watching these Youtubers, they get a load of money & so the reasons why you started watching them aren’t relatable anymore. She’s done so much before she’s even hit 30 (house/wedding etc) it feels a bit like what’s left for us to be interested in watching now? And it annoys me when Youtubers say they don’t care coz their die hard fans will love the content no matter what. I find that really alienating and just a front for acting like they don’t care their views have decreased!

Reactions: 5
That cowboy hat and aviator sunnies.. not great.
It reminds me of someone but I don't know who? Have to say that part of Canada looks beautiful. The fella and I have our own trip planned for May but we are going to Vancouver and Vancouver Island.

God she's such a mess. Seeing as she's cut down on vlogging, I hope she's building up a business doing corporate videos or something, just something other than YouTube.

I do have a feeling that she's going to baby trap Mark, YouTube's going to go down the swanny and he'll have no other choice but to support Margarita sipping doughnut baaabe.

Canada has been my dream destination most of my life, especially Western Canada. I was so looking forward to her vlogs for it but I've a feeling she's going to make it mostly about the food she shovelled in and trips she rushed through to get to the pub at the end. As usual. Ffs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.