Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, is anyone else loving how done with this whole thing Mark is looking lately. I am living for his 'Christ are you filming again you screeching baboon' dirty looks 😂
Place your bets, folks ... who will break up first: Helen and Mark or Cringe and Ginge (AKA Brogan and Banjo)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Now that you mention it I cant remember her ever talking about meeting fans or being grateful for her following. I can only remember her giving out about her audience.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest video.
Now I do like Helen, although I had to unfollow because her content did seem to make me feel worse about myself (?!)

But EVERY video lately is either - her moaning about how hard it is to be a YouTuber and how she missed when it was easy and just a hobby.

Or her and her dreadful pack of ‘mates’ who seem like the most vile bunch of girls. The sort of girls at school who weren’t cool or popular but Still very gossipy and bitchy about each other and everyone else. Especially danni(?) the one she went to download with. Everytime I see her in a video she gives me such a wierd feeling, like she’s secretly evil 😂

I dunno. It probably sounds odd but she seems like a wrong un

Reactions: 6
I don't agree about her friends but I do agree about the whinging. She has blocked me but I basically said, are you seriously complaining that you have to work for it now? Most jobs require effort hun. There are rules because at the end of the day, you're getting paid. Should brands just be throwing money at you without you having to do anything correctly. Grow up. A job in a shoe shop years ago ain't gonna prepare you for the real world of work where more is expected of you.

Just watched her latest video.
Now I do like Helen, although I had to unfollow because her content did seem to make me feel worse about myself (?!)

But EVERY video lately is either - her moaning about how hard it is to be a YouTuber and how she missed when it was easy and just a hobby.

Or her and her dreadful pack of ‘mates’ who seem like the most vile bunch of girls. The sort of girls at school who weren’t cool or popular but Still very gossipy and bitchy about each other and everyone else. Especially danni(?) the one she went to download with. Everytime I see her in a video she gives me such a wierd feeling, like she’s secretly evil 😂

I dunno. It probably sounds odd but she seems like a wrong un
Oh thank goodness that I am not alone in disliking Dannii. That video when she stood in a supermarket entrance and argued with a woman who asked them to stop filming and blocking the entrance.

Oh thank goodness that I am not alone in disliking Dannii. That video when she stood in a supermarket entrance and argued with a woman who asked them to stop filming and blocking the entrance.
I don't mind Danni but I hated how they both reacted like what they were doing wasn't really rude and self-centred.

I mean that's classic Helen. Up there with dragging anyone who doesn't crawl up her massive butt hole.

Her recent video, people mentioned the audio levels were a bit off. Rather than just being a grown up and saying, ah you know what, my bad! She made out like people just didn't understand her 'creative direction' or didn't like the music.....rather than she hadn't looked at the levels. Plus the pacing of the vlog was so off because it was a mixture of styles. THAT is why people couldn't get on with it Helen. Maybe examine your criticism and engage with it rather than just calling people haters?

Reactions: 1
I don't mind Danni but I hated how they both reacted like what they were doing wasn't really rude and self-centred.

I mean that's classic Helen. Up there with dragging anyone who doesn't crawl up her massive butt hole.

Her recent video, people mentioned the audio levels were a bit off. Rather than just being a grown up and saying, ah you know what, my bad! She made out like people just didn't understand her 'creative direction' or didn't like the music.....rather than she hadn't looked at the levels. Plus the pacing of the vlog was so off because it was a mixture of styles. THAT is why people couldn't get on with it Helen. Maybe examine your criticism and engage with it rather than just calling people haters?
I think that's why I've grown tired of her vids, she also punctuates all of her dialogue with swearwords; I'm not a prude but it makes my teeth itch.

She seems like a sly witch 🤷🏻‍♀️
She does indeed. I agree with the PP who said that her mates are a bunch of mean girls.

I agree with the PP who said that her mates are a bunch of mean girls.
I remember watching a girls night out, it might have been someone's birthday, but it made for really uncomfortable viewing. There was a really weird vibe about it and now this! Yes! That's why it was so weird, they're not really friends, they're just a bunch of mean girls who hang out posing and making bitchy comments.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if this has been mentioned but in her latest main channel video she looks so so washed out against her bright blonde hair and all those extensions!!!! It just doesn’t suit her! She looked so much better when she has blended roots and the fringe

I think the long extensions look really bad on her. No doubt she was going for a Zoella look but I think Helen's look really unnatural and harsh. Agree!

Her video on chub rub/chafing fixes was so lazily done. If anyone's interested in a good, well researched and well trialed video, Hannah Witton did a great one 2/3 months ago.

Just dipping into this thread from my corner on the Ingham Family thread - I used to watch a lot of Helen's vlogs but unsubscribed a long time ago when Maff's aggression began to get too much and Helen just let it go? Remember the moment when Maff screamed at a female driver in his van in a car park and Helen just sat there and passively let him? I was sickened at her lack of reaction and unsubscribed. Helen follows me on Twitter, but I don't follow her 🤣 Anyway, I dipped into her vlogs and WHAT is she turning Mark into?? I saw him at the start of their relationship - lovely clean-cut, polite guy - but now he's got this stupid, edgy haircut. Was that Helen's influence? I really hope she isn't trying to make him 'kooky' like her. It was bad enough when Maff dyed his hair and beard Smurf blue 🙄🙄🙄 Leave Mark's style alone, Melon!! 😒

Just dipping into this thread from my corner on the Ingham Family thread - I used to watch a lot of Helen's vlogs but unsubscribed a long time ago when Maff's aggression began to get too much and Helen just let it go? Remember the moment when Maff screamed at a female driver in his van in a car park and Helen just sat there and passively let him? I was sickened at her lack of reaction and unsubscribed. Helen follows me on Twitter, but I don't follow her 🤣 Anyway, I dipped into her vlogs and WHAT is she turning Mark into?? I saw him at the start of their relationship - lovely clean-cut, polite guy - but now he's got this stupid, edgy haircut. Was that Helen's influence? I really hope she isn't trying to make him 'kooky' like her. It was bad enough when Maff dyed his hair and beard Smurf blue 🙄🙄🙄 Leave Mark's style alone, Melon!! 😒
Whatever it is he looks miserable most of the time, especially when Helen flashes the camera at him and he's not ready.

Just saw Helens ‘4 ways to style an oversized shirt on insta’. In the first look and the last look her fanny is basically out. Not okay. Not here for flaps.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ - I just saw the thumbnail for her newest youtube video (something about cbd oil and fake designer brands). She looks like a massive wanker. What on earth happend to her. For someone that promotes confidence - its quite clear she has zero and is just a late 20's something girl trying to fit in with the kids.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.