Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a recent development so don't worry! I only held off because I was waiting to get paid and the info was revealed the day before, aha. The donation isn't listed on their website and seems to have been actively hidden. I (and others) just personally plan to boycott until they properly apologize (as their current statement is shite), the company has also donated to pro-LGBTQ+ companies but it seems they have employees who are transphobic and made this donation.

More info here as I don't want derail the convo but duck them until there's transparency and the employee involved is disciplined: https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/12/...ce-uk-grant-charity-pot-transphobia-backlash/

My point was more that it would be nice to see influencers take a stance and share this information rather than just accepting PR and keeping their mouth shut whilst posting vapid statements about supporting the trans community whilst doing nothing with their platform. Not necessarily aiming this at Helen as an individual but the fact she has a Lush haul coming up made me mention this and I do hope she speaks out.
can you please provide evidence that WPUK is transphobic? I’ve seen their website and I can’t find anything. Note: being in favour of retaining women’s hard fought for single sex spaces and not wanting to give children drugs isn’t transphobia.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 1 New Couple, New Tree

Weird title for the first vlogmas?

Starting off with a flash back of Helga's old vlogmas clips. Past Helen looked so happy...

Present day and Helga is singing that it's December the first, she can read calenders.

She says she's "well excited" through gritted teeth, while looking miserable as duck

View attachment 331165

Explains what vlogmas is

Says that to kick things off "it would be rude not to" have all the decorations up for vlogmas
It all started yesterday in the loft, here we go with a flash back

"My least favorite job" says past Helga, getting ready to get up into the loft - Fildo must be working or abandoned her

She starts singing how scary it is to go into her loft. It's a repeat of her Halloween in the loft alone.

She's found LOADSA decorations, and now she has to call Fil to ask if he can help her - and suddenly he appears!

"HELLO DARLING!!!" Shouts Helga

Footage of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum passing boxes to each other down a ladder is super fun content.

She's coming down the ladder now, Fildo has to supervise to make sure she doesnt die. First step down and "WOAAAAH IM DEAD!" she screams. "MA BIG ASS COMIN OUTTA HERE!" She says sticking it in Fil's face.

"Thank you very much, sir" She bids to Fil as he scarpers down the stairs back to his COD game

Present day Helga now, and she's been taking her time with putting up the decs, she feels very rushed and under pressure to put up the decorations and the tree all in one go.

Clip to Fil playing COD while she's busy sticking up decorations - Fil don't give no shits about helping Helga out with the festiveness

View attachment 331176

She's well chuffed with her decor skillz. Now we're back to past Helen getting the tree....

Complains about how busy it is and she really wanted to go to her usual place with all the dogs and reindeer and elves and a really fun day out but they're not doing that this year, due to "CoRoNa" she snarks in a whiny bitchy voice while pulling this face:

View attachment 331178
View attachment 331180

View attachment 331219

So they have to make do going to their local garden center. She's woahing at all the trees. Going around every tree going "this is quite nice" and thank duck we have a tree.

No dog sled for Helga this year, she's got good EGG Fil to carry her tree to the car for her.

Making mulled wine now.... wait isn't this meant to be day 8's content??? She even made a spreadsheet!

Lunch is a Thanksgiving style spread... because she now apparently celebrates Thanksgiving...

Now past Helen is fulled we're on to the tree decorating.... exciting....

Picks up a light "These are red" they shine green "OH NO LOOK FIL!!!! THEY'RE DIFFERENT COLOURS!!!!" She screams, Fil ignores her, she orders him to go get her more tit and then asks him if he likes the lights "yep" he says. Remember when Helga claimed their communication was amazing - he just left her to ramble on about how she hates flashing lights because they make her go:

View attachment 331190

"Sometimes the flashing is a bit much, it's like SHUT UP" oh Helen, that doesn't just apply to flashing lights... 😏😏😏

Fil's back "Oooh yay!" Says Helz, "Are they the ones?" ..... Fil ignores her again.

Now he's playing with the lights and he mumbles something about them. Speak up Fil - the audience can't hear your muffling!

Now they're putting up the lights, and they've suddenly turned into 80 year olds the way they act and speak to each other.... this is... weird.

Fil's teaching her how to put the lights up - how long is this bleeping portion of video

"I could just keep feeding you like that" - that's probably the funniest thing you've ever said Filwhip - well done.

Now we're jump cutting bit parts of the conversation "It's not PAINFULLLL" moans Helen at Fil...

Fil tells her to pull the tree out of the corner "Ok Fil" she says sadly "are my methods not ok?" No, Helen they obviously aren't.

She passes a bunch of lights "Woahhh" says Fil, Helen freaks out and repeats "sorry sorry sorry" as fast as she can. Helen did bad.

"I totally forgot you are the king of logic" - you sure you want to say that to the person who almost electrocuted himself when you went camping, Helga??

"and it infuriates you when you can't be logical" then living with you must be a DELIGHT.

"These are all things that I'm learning about you Fil" oh god.... that's why this section is so bleeping long - she's trying to PROVE her relationship to us. "yar, yar, yeah.... all good"

Now she's constantly asking him for his opinion for the star. duck me, just get it done woman.

They pop the tacky baubles up on the tree now, Fil likes the shark one (I'd laugh so much if that's one she got for Maff)

"I had a black tree one year" ah probably when she was in her GOFF phase.

Present day Helga: "And ere we are naow. The house is fully Christmassed" Now she can enjoy the rest of her Sunday evening, eating the left over desserts and mulled wine

"Fil is playing COD. I might have a nap". She looks depressed as duck when she said that

"Happy first of Vlogmas everyone" she raises a glass looking miserable

View attachment 331206

View attachment 331212

That was really bleeping depressing 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 331225
Confession time: I see Luna's write-ups, scroll without reading to the bottom of them and react so she knows how much we appreciate them, then watch Helen's latest video when I'm doing a night feed, constantly think "I bet Luna has mentioned this!", THEN I go back and read Luna's write-up.

I bleeping KNEW the black tree and ERE WE ARE NAOW would be mentioned 😂 so perfectly spelled to convey that bizarre mockney accent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I watched the vlog and, not for the first time, my overwhelming sense is that there’s something ’off’ with her and the way she behaves but I can never quite capture what it is. She is very odd.

The constant daft voices, singing sentences and changing accent is incredibly irritating and I don’t know how anyone puts up with it. It’s constant, she can’t seem to speak normally ever. My husband would just tell me to stop it if I started speaking in stupid voices, it would really piss him off 😆 .

I still maintain that Phil is just a normal guy (I refuse to form any hard judgements about him based on Helga’s videos) and she makes him look bad on purpose. She done it with all her boyfriends and several friends, she likes to portray people in a negative light and is a professional victim. Who is the common denominator in all those relationships though? Helen. Which leads me to think that most of the time, the problem is actually her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She seems to be playing a role in her videos and sm. Maybe it's just jarring to be around her when she switches the YouTube persona on. People probably prefer the quiter version, it's draining to be constantly 'on'.

Or maybe not, i know someone irl who is very like helen a lot of the time. They are fine but in smallllll doses. I couldn't imagine living with someone that intense and full on, everything is a performance and other people get cast into her chosen roles, whether they really fit into them or not.

Reactions: 11
I watched the vlog and, not for the first time, my overwhelming sense is that there’s something ’off’ with her and the way she behaves but I can never quite capture what it is. She is very odd.

The constant daft voices, singing sentences and changing accent is incredibly irritating and I don’t know how anyone puts up with it. It’s constant, she can’t seem to speak normally ever. My husband would just tell me to stop it if I started speaking in stupid voices, it would really piss him off 😆 .

I still maintain that Phil is just a normal guy (I refuse to form any hard judgements about him based on Helga’s videos) and she makes him look bad on purpose. She done it with all her boyfriends and several friends, she likes to portray people in a negative light and is a professional victim. Who is the common denominator in all those relationships though? Helen. Which leads me to think that most of the time, the problem is actually her.
This. The faces, the mannerisms, the voices. She replicates other people's voices, accents, hobbies, personalities. It's all a facsimile of what she thinks is cool. Even she herself has no idea who she actually is (alcohol, exotic animals, flamingos, tattoos and sausage dogs aren't a personality, Helen).

Reactions: 26
Yeah same. The edited in 'sorry sorry sorry' when she was doing the lights just sounded fake and off to me?
The whole video was uncomfortable to watch and I wonder if Phil just doesn't like being on camera which is why his appearances are always so awkward and forced haha.
She definitely curates how others see her partners

Reactions: 20
Yeah same. The edited in 'sorry sorry sorry' when she was doing the lights just sounded fake and off to me?
The whole video was uncomfortable to watch and I wonder if Phil just doesn't like being on camera which is why his appearances are always so awkward and forced haha.
She definitely curates how others see her partners
Yes! It's as if she's read somewhere that over-apologising is a sign of anxiety so she added that in, forgetting that she's the most bossy, dominating, rude person who would induce anxiety in the least anxious person.

It's so out of character for her to act like that, it (and the whole weird bleeping energy video) didn't sit right at all. And why the hell would she edit that in if it WAS something she naturally just said.

Her Christmas tree decorating videos are cursed AF.

Also, getting way ahead of things, but can someone PLEASE factor ERE WE ARE NAOW into the next thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
cursed AF
can someone PLEASE factor ERE WE ARE NAOW into the next thread title?
Also please factor in "cursed AF" because that's hilarious @sorenips ❤

Also, I know this is SUPER weird, but sometimes Helen's personality makes me kind of mentally regress to how small, shy, and just nothing I was as a teenager because of people like her. I would bet my bottom dollar that she was a bully at school. It's really sad because I used to like her.

Sorry 😂 she's definitely the kind of person I'd say "actually, it's DOCTOR Skvallertant" to when it wasn't appropriate 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I got recommended the wedding photo video and I put it on as background noise and Holy tit that relationship with maff was so toxic but it is not ALL maffs fault. At the end of the video she looses her tit!!

Reactions: 9
Finally someone else realising just how miserable she looked in the video

Point Blur_Dec022020_140254.jpg

Point Blur_Dec022020_141836.jpg

A lot of effort and love goes into it..... Really??? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
can you please provide evidence that WPUK is transphobic? I’ve seen their website and I can’t find anything. Note: being in favour of retaining women’s hard fought for single sex spaces and not wanting to give children drugs isn’t transphobia.
I don't want to start arguing but it's really bothering me that this is just sitting here going unchallenged so I feel the need to respond.

Groups that seek to "protect" women's safe spaces are in fact attempting to roll back rights that already exist for trans people. As far as the law is concerned, trans women have every right to be in a women's only space, these include people who can and do self ID (there is no need for a gender recognition certificate to get past a bathroom door) - so there's nothing to protect from, and in general when groups like WPUK refer to protecting these spaces, what they're actually referring to is legislating for them to become single sex and exclusionary to trans women, which would literally mean rolling back their rights. So yes, protecting women's only spaces, is in fact not only transphobic, in that it targets trans people, women in particular, in an attempt to remove their rights, but it's also misogynistic, because it assumes that trans women are not women and also that cisgender women share that mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Felt like I was watching a TV show that was recreating a crime scene while she told her side of the story haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't want to start arguing but it's really bothering me that this is just sitting here going unchallenged so I feel the need to respond.

Groups that seek to "protect" women's safe spaces are in fact attempting to roll back rights that already exist for trans people. As far as the law is concerned, trans women have every right to be in a women's only space, these include people who can and do self ID (there is no need for a gender recognition certificate to get past a bathroom door) - so there's nothing to protect from, and in general when groups like WPUK refer to protecting these spaces, what they're actually referring to is legislating for them to become single sex and exclusionary to trans women, which would literally mean rolling back their rights. So yes, protecting women's only spaces, is in fact not only transphobic, in that it targets trans people, women in particular, in an attempt to remove their rights, but it's also misogynistic, because it assumes that trans women are not women and also that cisgender women share that mindset.
I was working on a post to say this too, I completely agree!
WPUK use the terms “woman” and “female” interchangeably in their manifesto. If it were a person on the street I would just correct them on the difference, but this is a large organisation who know what they’re doing.
Biological sex and gender are not the same thing. The “single-sex” spaces they’re trying to protect are things like public bathrooms, healthcare spaces for females, and women’s shelters. If they’re “single sex” I’m assuming they mean they’re for people with female anatomy. Firstly it doesn’t make sense, there are men who are biologically female, so now your “women’s” space includes men. If it’s truly meant to be a “women’s space” why can’t trans women be included?
How would you know a woman in the women’s bathroom is transgender? If you want healthcare spaces for people affected by things like breast cancer, cervical cancer, PCOS, etc. why does that not include trans men? They struggle with those health issues too. Why would we need women’s shelters that exclude trans women? Trans women are more likely to be victims of domestic abuse than cis women, anyone can google the stone wall report on this.
I don’t know if I’m wording this the best, but being trans exclusionary is absolutely transphobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thanks for the info about Lush. Good to know 👍

I think that comment sat unchallenged because lots of posters are rushing around various threads making their opinions loudly known about this issue.....

Most of us are just nice people who respect trans folk and don't want to argue about their right to exist in the world. I started writing a response and stopped but well done you for your replying.

Anyway back to the Helga tit show 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the info about Lush. Good to know 👍

I think that comment sat unchallenged because lots of posters are rushing around various threads making their opinions loudly known about this issue.....

Most of us are just nice people who respect trans folk and don't want to argue about their right to exist in the world. I started writing a response and stopped but well done you for your replying.

Anyway back to the Helga tit show 😂
Sorry I totally didn't mean that to sound like nobody was bothering to reply - I realised after I posted I sounded like I was getting snippy over it but I promise I'm not! I just wanted to provide context for what was about to be a very long post. Thank you for responding and supporting, it's so important to challenge these things and I'm so glad I'm not alone!

Anyway, I'm off to watch last night's video so I'll be back soon with more Helga chat 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.