Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt anyone wants to see, but it was 4 Jan 2017 "I Hate Him Again" and she talks about it from about 05:50.
For the sake of not being totally negative, I really loved that hair colour on her.

🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She joined Tattle anonymously to post Brogan Tates private instagram stories about breaking lockdown rules to her thread, and had a lil' bitchhh. Brogan and her minions soon found out and sent a witch hunt after her which lead her to leave the internet for a bit
Demi Donnelly also did this - but she posted on her own thread talking about how amazing her tits were but then said it was her brother? It was a whole dumpster fire, but very funny reading (thread 1) I recommend on a slow afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Demi Donnelly also did this - but she posted on her own thread talking about how amazing her tits were but then said it was her brother? It was a whole dumpster fire, but very funny reading (thread 1) I recommend on a slow afternoon.
Will deffo check this out! The Bacca Rose drama was great

Reactions: 6
Will deffo check this out! The Bacca Rose drama was great
she called herself Amber Wright and now there are insta accounts for Amber Wright and whenever Demi does an ‘ask me anything’ thing people always ask how Amber is loooool.
She revealed herself by posting a screenshot from Twitter showing the Demi Donnelly account was hers, eejit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
hang on a minute... whats the thing about a threesome? These threads move so fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She joined Tattle anonymously to post Brogan Tates private instagram stories about breaking lockdown rules to her thread, and had a lil' bitchhh. Brogan and her minions soon found out and sent a witch hunt after her which lead her to leave the internet for a bit
Wait, Brogan is a girl?! I'm really not up on my influencers 🤦

Reactions: 4
Helens been pretty quiet since this weekend...even missed an upload?? Is it weird I hope she's okay...

Reactions: 9
Helens been pretty quiet since this weekend...even missed an upload?? Is it weird I hope she's okay...
I was thinking this before. Either she's breaking lockdown rules (most likely) or there is something wrong. As much as she annoys me, obviously hope it's not serious.

Reactions: 12
Whenever it goes quiet I wonder what rules she's breaking 😂

She's still posting on her stories and home account, probably prepping for her exciting vlogmas shite since her and Fil got a tree and put it all up yesterday 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
I was thinking this before. Either she's breaking lockdown rules (most likely) or there is something wrong. As much as she annoys me, obviously hope it's not serious.
Whenever it goes quiet I wonder what rules she's breaking 😂

She's still posting on her stories and home account, probably prepping for her exciting vlogmas shite since her and Fil got a tree and put it all up yesterday 👍🏻

I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt and trying to think the best in her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quick glance at her home page and stories and yeah, she's probably breaking the rules.
If she was ill or anything I think she'd post about it.

Reactions: 9
I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt and trying to think the best in her 🤣
Whilst I would never wish anything bad on anyone, I find I have much less sympathy for Helen these days after witnessing all the bullshit she's done / continues to do during the pandemic. She doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself.

#sorrynotsorry Helga​

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.