Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Fildo will be asked to leave at the end of lockdown (so now) or now they’re in lurve maybe he’ll last till after Christmas

Reactions: 8
He will have to last till after Christmas... She has no choice! Until she can get her grubby sausages on a new man , when tier restrictions ease, and or move a mate in for break up preparation

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He will have to last till after Christmas... She has no choice! Until she can get her grubby sausages on a new man , when tier restrictions ease, and or move a mate in for break up preparation
oh yeh, forgot about her sex addiction or constant need to be babysat by a new best friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to be honest, my first thought when I realised Quirkerz had been quiet all weekend was that she’d been off breaking lockdown 😆 . Alternatively, if she’s going to do Vlogmas which means producing content every day, she’s probably decided that she needs a week off first as it will be such hard work.

Reactions: 12
Just a reminder that apparently tonight's video is going to be about her Christmas Lights! Squeeee!

Screenshot_20201201-133717.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Life. Changing. Content. One really good idea would be a video on how to give back at Christmas time. Buying Christmas cards from charities, so the money is going towards a good cause, putting together a shoe box for a child in need, putting together a care package for a homeless person, making a Christmas food hamper for a struggling family or calling an elderly person on Christmas Day who may be spending their first Christmas without their Wife/Husband, have family that live far away or don’t have any family at all. But no of course this is not the content we will see from selfish, greedy influencers like Helen, instead we will get the pleasure of seeing gifted overpriced crap. ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Life. Changing. Content. One really good idea would be a video on how to give back at Christmas time. Buying Christmas cards from charities, so the money is going towards a good cause, putting together a shoe box for a child in need, putting together a care package for a homeless person, making a Christmas food hamper for a struggling family or calling an elderly person on Christmas Day who may be spending their first Christmas without their Wife/Husband, have family that live far away or don’t have any family at all. But no of course this is not the content we will see from selfish, greedy influencers like Helen, instead we will get the pleasure of seeing gifted overpriced crap. ☺
This is the kind of content I would love to see, but it's never going to come from Helen. If it doesn't benefit Helen, she doesn't do it.

Reactions: 20
Btw bareminerals gifted items to another influencer (dunno if we can say names here? but it's Helen's "style twin") and they also gave her extra bits to give away to her followers. Wonder if Helen got the same! Also saw that laura mercier gifted items to another insta influencer and now I feel miffed cos I proper treated myself to a bottle of lm perfume (even found myself a discount code too) and it just fucks me off that people get so much tit for free.

Reactions: 21
Recently saw that Max Rathbone is trying to get back into tattooing, wonder if she's going to speak out against that seeing as she completely ignored the topic in her tattoo tour video.

Also a lush haul coming up as they're revealed to be donating to transphobic organisations... 😖😖 I hope she rethinks that (and/or the company apologise and fire the employee involved. Was about to do an order for more shower gel but will be boycotting until they do something and it would be nice to see Helen influence her followers to take a stand too).

• Wow
I cant wait :love:
I bet days 3, 9 and 10 will DEFINITELY be mostly gifted items

Day 7 sounds riveting

Edit - What happened to her promoting indie shops and small businesses?
No one wanted to give her freebies I'm guessing

Reactions: 4
1606844383343.png

I think her single black bra must be in the wash

Disclaimer - not shaming as I haven't worn a bra since March

• Haha
  • Sick
37882931-A0CF-4E77-B38D-6BB8A2BE00F2.jpeg

Good god, woman. Put a bra on. You can still have wide spread sagging boobs even if they’re small!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also a lush haul coming up as they're revealed to be donating to transphobic organisations... 😖😖 I hope she rethinks that (and/or the company apologise and fire the employee involved. Was about to do an order for more shower gel but will be boycotting until they do something and it would be nice to see Helen influence her followers to take a stand too).
Nooo! I just had a big order of presents delivered from Lush last week! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.