Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tsuyu

Chatty Member
I don't think people should be allowed to delete comments on their videos - I can understand the safety aspect of it but it's shocking just how many comments Helen deletes

Reactions: 32

Nopesorry123

I am very demotivated thinking/ realizing how little work she has to do to get things. I have been really wanting a Samsung tablet (s6), I did a ton of research and have been determined to get this item because it comes with an S Pen and I would love to learn to make animated videos. I have been working extra shifts and trying to save for this item but cannot get any closer because of the expenses of Christmas / Life. We are in an era where the cost of living has increased but the minimum wage stays the same due to the ol' Rona but she never addresses that. Things just don't seem earned and it's hard to compare your life to that

• Heart
Reactions: 31

tsuyu

Chatty Member
She always wears her hair up tho?? And we've seen her wear a low bun before?? I get she can have insecurities but she's literally never mentioned this before

Tbh I just feel like she's created this insecurity to make herself seem more relateable 'LOOK AT ME I ALSO HAVE INSECURITIES!!!!!!' ... and to create an excuse for covering up her bald patches ;)
Makes me think of the slimmer people in the body positivity trend who have to literally contort their body into unnatural positions to appear 'fat' and hashtag relateable, which takes the trend away from people who are actually insecure about their bodies and have actual fat rolls on their bodies. I know since putting weight on myself this year, to see someone hunched over in some weird position trying to tell me that its okay, they have fat too!!! is kinda insulting. Idk if I worded that right but ultimately I feel she's trying too hard to fit in

tsuyu

Chatty Member
Helen sounds so scripted talking to Phil, it's weird
Nothing she says sounds sincere or like she means it. I wonder if his mumbling, uninterested replies are because he knows she's playing up for the camera and can't be bothered to engage in a fake convo?? Their relationship can't always be like this...can it?

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Just seen the boots video/reel thingy she posted 6 hours ago. Which is a copy cat/shit version of Sammi J's video from 7 hours ago. Is there a reason for this?? Like a shoe campaign or something or is she actually just copying other people's content now?
She can't think of anything original so just copies what everyone else does with the bare minimum effort.

Oof, she's not going to like this, but girl's got a point:

Screenshot_20201215-013210.png

I absolutely hate the way she's filming these vlogs. It's like she half arsed films bit parts of her day and then just slaps it together with a voiceover or just sits in the same spot narrating as present day Helen. It just feels lazy and disconnected.

No one watches vlogs to be told everything you did in a boring monotone voice and rushed way, they want to be there along with the ride, in the front seat as the actual camera. Experiencing the day with you.

It makes me wonder why she's doing vlogs this way, and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if she breaking even more covid restrictions and was having a bunch of people over, or meeting up with all her mates but obviously can't show it in 'real time' in her vlog because she would be seen for what she is, a selfish covidiot. So she has this story telling way of just showing small amounts and filling in the parts where she's most likely breaking guidelines by saying that she did such and such, with no clips.

Also, I cannot stand the fucking clip on microphone it sounds awful, and watching her walk off in another room or bending over arse to camera while her voice is still booming and breathing in my ear is weird.

Don't get me wrong I fucking hated it when she would vlog with the camera literally up her nose and inside her face, but at least that was a quick occurrence.

But this... This HELGAVISION thing she's doing, is just really, really fucking shit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I love it when she deletes her subscriber's comments, it will just make those people unsubscribe sooner 🤣

• Haha

kurb12

There are so many comments from Americans telling her it’s okay because things are worse over there. In-fucking-furiating. No that does not make it okay.
the reason its bad in america, which by the way im american, is because we have a lot of people who think like helen and have no problem going out for absolutely non essential things
its how we got to be worse

• Heart

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Convenient that she’s not posted any Instagram stories today while she’s in London.
I am ready to go ham in the comments on her next video, fucking selfish bitch

• Heart

sorenips

Woah. Just watched her borefest of a video. I have a lot to say. She's really doing the most to keep and trap FIL! Boxing Day BBQ - she wants to make it a new tradition apparently... he's said he likes a BBQ so she came up with it to stop him spending Boxing Day with his parents or having any choice about where he goes for Boxing Day. For every year.

Surprising FIL with a trip, grand reveal on 23rd (wut? It's just a fucking trip, it doesn't need a grand reveal. Rubbing in how much she has done for him) so he can't leave on that date.

And taking him away somewhere for his birthday on the 24th... so he can't go anywhere on xmas eve. Controlling, greedy, manipulative narcissist. I don't buy her bullshit that she like to write an itinerary for xmas day (if she does then she's just as much of a twat and controlling narc), I think it's actually just another ploy to control FIL. Look FIL, you can't leave on X day, we're doing Y.

Absolute narcissist.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201202-161740.png

Screenshot_20201202-161750~2.png

"Not every opinion needs to be shared... Just the ones I want and agree with should be shared" 🤣

Also the claim about trolls - this is a blanket name for anyone who puts a negative comment or criticism. It has to be the internet's fault, not because she's turned into a huge problematic dickhead 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
I read something which said if there is ever a zombie apocalypse, coronavirus shows we are doomed because people cannot follow simple rules. I can’t fathom how so many people are supporting her in the comments, in fact it seems like a dystopian nightmare, minions kissing her ass whilst she does whatever she wants? I've never seen someone look less sorry in my life. I think I'm going to have stop watching and forget this hellish person exists, it's too depressing. I hope one day someone does a documentary on influencers and how they behaved during the pandemic, because it's all kinds of messed up. Over and out. Hope you all have a nice Xmas!

• Heart

sorenips

Imagine being Minnie the Mollusc
Screenshot_20201216-191721_YouTube.jpg

Edited to add: just finished it, she's clearly on something at the start! I'm starting to wonder if it's more than booze. She's had a drink at least. I laughed so hard at her saying maybe she should give skincare advice. Her skin is horrendous. Not just the constant acne but her dull ashy skin and her premature wrinkles. I'd sooner take skincare advice from Freddy Krueger.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Routron

Chatty Member
Not sure what she was thinking about buying but apparently it's not just us that is sickened by the farts...

Screenshot_20201203-210112.png

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
She's genuinely sorry and feels guilty... But just wait for the pouting posts with her screaming "GUYS! LOOK AT MA NEW HAIRRRR OMG I LOVE IT THANKSSSS TOM!" Won't be any guilt or remorse about her COVID Hair then

• Haha
Reactions: 30

luckyblue

VIP Member
I am very demotivated thinking/ realizing how little work she has to do to get things. I have been really wanting a Samsung tablet (s6), I did a ton of research and have been determined to get this item because it comes with an S Pen and I would love to learn to make animated videos. I have been working extra shifts and trying to save for this item but cannot get any closer because of the expenses of Christmas / Life. We are in an era where the cost of living has increased but the minimum wage stays the same due to the ol' Rona but she never addresses that. Things just don't seem earned and it's hard to compare your life to that
I’ve been feeling drained by this stuff lately too. I just unfollowed every influencer & brand I had on Instagram this evening. I’m sick of being bombarded with ads and feeling like I need to buy things all the time. The consumerism is really getting to me and honestly posting on tattle was what made me come to the realisation that it was taking a serious toll on me. I watched Helen’s Thursday vlogmas and I’ve been thinking about how much I want her kettle ever since. I don’t know anyone that doesn’t give in to it these days besides my family and boyfriend, and while I’m glad my other friends buy things that make them happy I feel so much pressure to keep up.

I will say I have the ipad pro & apple pencil and animating is seriously fun with a tablet. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do when you’re able to get it!

Reactions: 30