Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm actually raging a bit at that comment from her - "I didn't understand what it all meant". It has been nine months now.

It's a bit late to be trying to pull that you're confused about the rules.
Hasn't she been telling everyone who criticised her about her breaking rules for months now that she's well aware and follows them all and is super duper careful? How can she suddenly not know anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She lies through her teeth. She doesn't feel guilty at all and she'll continue to get it wrong and play dumb that she 'misinterpreted' the rules

The rules are quite clear when it comes to essential and non essential travel, especially from one area to another and especially if those two areas are different tiers. Maybe she should read the government website?
I am itching to reply to her ‘apology’ and call her on her total bullshit but shes not worth it. She wants to try finding out the rules but then she’d have no valid excuse for breaking them, would she?

Reactions: 16
So many influencers clearly don’t give a duck about this ongoing pandemic, but Helen just doesn’t even try to hide it.

She’s such a dirty ogre 👹

Reactions: 18
I don’t even understand what she’s trying to say about not knowing the rules? She knew London is going into tier 3, she knows that’s the highest tier. It shouldn’t matter what the rules are because even her peanut brain should be able to tell that tier 3 = high covid rates

Reactions: 24
Argh she’s a grown arse woman, how long can she play the “genuinely ignorant” card?!? Surely people in her life, like Kirby Egg would’ve questioned her about her need to travel? On another note, I don’t watch her vlogs much because, well, cringe 😬 but when I watched the one of her and Fil cooking she seemed like she was on something like a benzodiazepine, as well as drinking...

Reactions: 27
I’m predicting no vlog tomorrow then or it will be some 5 minute rush job with no hair footage

Reactions: 11
Just imagine her chubby fingers all over the tubes, picking up all sorts.

Get to the salon and she’s got her sausages fingering her gob.

spluttering everywhere as she’s shouting to her hair dresser FANKS TOM MAYTE, ITZ ASSENTIEL INNIT!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Gonna be fun when she moans about how she's soooo fed up with how long the pandemic is going on for, whilst being a huge bleeping contributing factor of why it's going on for so long.

"In the grand scheme of things, it's not that difficult to stay home" - Helen 'I-went-into-tier-3-London-to-get-my-ratty-hair-extensions-taken-out' Anderson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Gonna be fun when she moans about how she's soooo fed up with how long the pandemic is going on for, whilst being a huge bleeping contributing factor of why it's going on for so long.

"In the grand scheme of things, it's not that difficult to stay home" - Helen 'I-went-into-tier-3-London-to-get-my-ratty-hair-extensions-taken-out' Anderson
it still makes me howl that she said that. She’s been out every day seeing everyone and their bleeping dog

Reactions: 21
Tom cruise needs to give her a good shouting at

stupid cow still doesn’t get what’s going on and it’s been 9 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1608162478624.png

Minnie is back 👏
1608162531682.png

And tell me this isn't the face of someone on something

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine being Minnie the Mollusc
View attachment 349488
Edited to add: just finished it, she's clearly on something at the start! I'm starting to wonder if it's more than booze. She's had a drink at least. I laughed so hard at her saying maybe she should give skincare advice. Her skin is horrendous. Not just the constant acne but her dull ashy skin and her premature wrinkles. I'd sooner take skincare advice from Freddy Krueger.

A commentator said she was stoned.

Reactions: 9
I dunno if YouTube is playing up but I can't see Minnie's comments - I clicked on the other video she spammed on and I can't see those comments either... PLEASE tell me Helga has blocked number one super fan Minnie the Mollusc 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t see them either now 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does she still vape and use CBD? I know she went on about it for ages at one point. Possible reason why she’s spacey sometimes? That’s the only “not on something” other than constantly drinking I can think of for her

Reactions: 6
Does she still vape and use CBD? I know she went on about it for ages at one point. Possible reason why she’s spacey sometimes? That’s the only “not on something” other than constantly drinking I can think of for her
Speaking from personal experience, on the few occasions when I’ve had a couple drags of a friends “special cigarette” whoever I talk to from then on, I must always mention I’m totally sober and that I “just feel really good today/tonight” whenever they ask me anything 😂😂😂 watching her video had me rolling ‘cause I saw myself and my inability to be stealthy. She may as well have been sitting there with bloodshot eyes giggling ‘til she cried, it was that obvious to me. I obviously can’t judge as I have no moral high ground but it did make me giggle that she chose to keep that part of the video in 💀

Reactions: 8
Has Helen already been to have her hair done or will it be happening today? Curious if her uploads are a day behind when they go up or not. Either way, I can't tell from her comments - she doesn't seem apologetic (if she's already been) or like she acknowledges why going to tier 3 is a bad idea.

Side note, 593k followers. 5100ish views, and 47 comments on her video at the time of posting. Yikes for her interaction. If we're noticing, brands certainly will soon.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.