Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well... That grocey gracey is a complete social vampire isn't she, as soon as I saw her saggy face I knew she was a wrong 'un. Helens judgment skills are absolutely rubbish, probably because she's never had to deal with the social/workplace politics of the real world. Had a peek at that Charlie lass on insta too, and I'm not buying it. Definitely got a undertone of bunny boiler vibes. Call me cyclical but I think they are all wankers. :unsure::unsure:

Haha cynical.. My bad
Thank you! I've had a bad feeling about Charlie from day 1! The stuff she posts is curated to sound like she's a great person. It doesn't mean she actually is. She comes across as trying so hard to be an inspirational influencer but actually seems really shallow and vapid. She gushes about Mark who hasn't made a single post about her, even though he gushes over Groce. She comes across as a mean girl pretending to be a nice girl. And (her biggest crime imo 😂) she does that ridiculous Homer Simpson pout face. And my instincts were right about Groce, too. Mega bunny boiler vibes from the pair of them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Yet another thing Helga can't do without having a man around to do it for her 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The house isn’t short on space, why does she have piles of random tit on the corridor floor?! It’s a trip hazard not your lazy storage solution!

Reactions: 18
The house isn’t short on space, why does she have piles of random tit on the corridor floor?! It’s a trip hazard not your lazy storage solution!
Bit weird to be picking him up on not having the cushions right on the bed when there's your tit all over the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just can't relate to getting snippy about the exact configuration of a pile of totally unnecessary cushions. Especially when the rest of the place appears to be a state 🤷‍♀️
looks like it wasn’t josie’s mess after all 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The latest blogs have shown how gross Helen is, her house is filthy and it’s HER mess. Who doesn’t clean a bath out after use? And all that makeup strewn everywhere....put things away after you use them! It’s not hard. The office is going to be a tit tip.
I had to laugh when she said she doesn’t know why her spots are going....girl you just painted your face red!! Just leave your face alone for a few days, no makeup, just keep it clean and stop touching and picking. Of course she blames the masks.

Reactions: 18
Thank you! I've had a bad feeling about Charlie from day 1! The stuff she posts is curated to sound like she's a great person. It doesn't mean she actually is. She comes across as trying so hard to be an inspirational influencer but actually seems really shallow and vapid. She gushes about Mark who hasn't made a single post about her, even though he gushes over Groce. She comes across as a mean girl pretending to be a nice girl. And (her biggest crime imo 😂) she does that ridiculous Homer Simpson pout face. And my instincts were right about Groce, too. Mega bunny boiler vibes from the pair of them

Completely agree, that pouting thing that she does really does look awful, makes her look like she's constipated or has bad gas or something. Would look so much better if she just smiled naturally. I do wonder how people look back on their pictures and think that particular pose looks good 🤣

I also think it's really strange how Mark openly posts on Grace's stuff saying he loves her and giving her compliments etc (so surely he can't be shy with sharing his feelings on social media), but then hardly ever comments on his girlfriend's stuff. If it was me in Charlie's position, I'd definitely be addressing that ASAP.. I'm all for guys being supportive of their female friends, but come on.. you could show some social-media attention to your own friggin' girlfriend too! Makes no sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The latest blogs have shown how gross Helen is, her house is filthy and it’s HER mess. Who doesn’t clean a bath out after use? And all that makeup strewn everywhere....put things away after you use them! It’s not hard. The office is going to be a tit tip.
I had to laugh when she said she doesn’t know why her spots are going....girl you just painted your face red!! Just leave your face alone for a few days, no makeup, just keep it clean and stop touching and picking. Of course she blames the masks.
but she needed to hire a cleaner when Josie lived there as it was Josie’s mess? Hahahahhahaha I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to double post but I had a quick look at the video as I quite liked the eye look - of course, she hasn't checked if any of what she uses is eye safe, and after putting a load facepaint under her eyes reads that she specifically shouldn't have. No wonder her eyes are so sore later.

Why do I expect anything else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's probably just me but I find it dead bizzare when Helen (and women our age in general tbh) seem to revel in having traditionally toxic straight ™️ relationships.. Like loving to nag their slovenly boyfriends cos it's standard procedure, or whining about having to watch his programmes or playing videogames, or 'not being allowed' to do certain things because their partner said so.
Idk maybe I notice it more because I'm lesbian but I just don't get why straight couples hating on eachother for a laugh seems to be the norm 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Theory: is the Mark & Grace ott 'love you' / compliments on insta a deliberate effort to wind Helen up or even play on insecurities she may have previously voiced to them?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's probably just me but I find it dead bizzare when Helen (and women our age in general tbh) seem to revel in having traditionally toxic straight ™️ relationships.. Like loving to nag their slovenly boyfriends cos it's standard procedure, or whining about having to watch his programmes or playing videogames, or 'not being allowed' to do certain things because their partner said so.
Idk maybe I notice it more because I'm lesbian but I just don't get why straight couples hating on eachother for a laugh seems to be the norm 😭
I know exactly what you mean. I find it painful to see women I know complain about how having a boyfriend is like looking after a child.

It doesn't have to be like that!!! You don't have to put up with that!

Reactions: 24
THIS. My partner and I are two years in and everyone thinks we're still in the honeymoon stage but it's like... no, we just like each other's company and have a solid system for splitting tedious stuff? When he plays video games I get to read, that's fine by me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
0DA3BB72-D6EC-40AD-981D-3D80A53A379E.png

Hahahahaha, who in their right mind would ask Helga for LIFE advice?!?!? This is gonna be comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 292328

Hahahahaha, who in their right mind would ask Helga for LIFE advice?!?!? This is gonna be comedy gold

No way would she even put effort into her answers, she'll just see it as a chance to laugh at people coming to her for advice (like the screenshot Luna posted earlier of someone asking about weightloss advice , I dunno how to link it)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.