Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, was previously on GG but the thread died! I haven't watched her new Studio Makeover video but was wondering if she still has her studio as a spare bedroom? I know she's got a spare bedroom (Josie's old room) but find it mad that she converted another room into her vanity/ wardrobe & makes other guests sleep in her dungeon studio?! & now she's moving her makeup & new clothes back into the studio?
She's got more money than sense!
She only put a bed in the office and made it all cosy so she could shag Mark there while Josie was living in the house!

Now that's all over she no longer needs it as a shag pad so she can move all her studio gear back in again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She only put a bed in the office and made it all cosy so she could shag Mark there while Josie was living in the house!

Now that's all over she no longer needs it as a shag pad so she can move all her studio gear back in again.
Did she admit this in a vlog? God she's absolutely shameless...

Reactions: 3
It annoyed me that she didn’t say where she got the car valet. I would have been interested in going myself.

Reactions: 4
Never heard anyone in this country pronounce “valet” like Americans do, va-lay. It’s va-lutt.

Reactions: 2
It's probably just me but I find it dead bizzare when Helen (and women our age in general tbh) seem to revel in having traditionally toxic straight ™️ relationships.. Like loving to nag their slovenly boyfriends cos it's standard procedure, or whining about having to watch his programmes or playing videogames, or 'not being allowed' to do certain things because their partner said so.
Idk maybe I notice it more because I'm lesbian but I just don't get why straight couples hating on eachother for a laugh seems to be the norm 😭
honestly this is one of my most hated things. Like if your partner does so much to piss you off, instead of changing him, moaning at him or “not letting” him do stuff like some kind of parental Freudian nightmare, just realise you aren’t compatible and find someone you don’t want to change? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah I've never heard va-lutt either, and I'm from up north
I’ve always said “val-et” and “valetted” how you see it written - I don’t know if it’s regional though, I’m from Cornwall but my dads from Derbyshire and my mum is from Wiltshire and we all say it - and father in law is a brummy and he says it too?

ANYWAY. Helens post about the KVD recipe ting- so she apparently cooks ALL THE TIME and loves it but follows a recipe and manages to add so much cayenne pepper that it’s clearly too hot? And now she’s clearly covered it in mayo...
Come on love use ya common sense...

Reactions: 12
ANYWAY. Helens post about the KVD recipe ting- so she apparently cooks ALL THE TIME and loves it but follows a recipe and manages to add so much cayenne pepper that it’s clearly too hot? And now she’s clearly covered it in mayo...
Come on love use ya common sense...
WTF???

The recipe doesn't even call for cayenne pepper!!! 🤣

Screenshot_20201030-092839.png

Screenshot_20201030-093746.png

She can't even follow a simple recipe without bleeping it up 🙄

Also.... Is it me or does she act so childlike in these videos? The way she drops her food from her spoon, the long pauses as she struggles to think of words to say... It's weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she eating her dinner on a £5k sofa of nightmares?! No doubt she would blame DeeDee for her slovenly spillage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Since when did KVD beauty do meals? What the heck is going on o_O

Since when did KVD beauty do meals? What the heck is going on o_O
also why is she bitching about it being too spicy for her. Like the food box, free makeup and being invited to do a cookalong for a press event is pretty cool and she complains about it?

Reactions: 12
NO RAGRETS 😂🤟🏻

It’s DEFINITELY Fildo in that reflection. With his squashed up face. Andy is fair, wider build, taller and wears glasses. What a strange thing to like about.

On the topic of Fildo, I’m speechless at their lack of chemistry or even basic human interaction. In the devil clips he literally ignores her. He doesn’t engage at all. I’m so confused because he seems repulsed by her but is still with her. If I played footage back of my partner and I and saw his body language was that I’d be absolutely heartbroken. Never mind mortified that I had to use the footage for the whole world to see. I appreciate every relationship is different and you can’t see what goes on behind closed door. However, on a basic level this whole thing just seems so off.

Reactions: 1
Fildo’s amazing and compelling reply of “yeah”. He sounds so pissed off having to interact with her. Is he homeless? I feel like he’s putting up with her for somewhere to stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Also.... Is it me or does she act so childlike in these videos? The way she drops her food from her spoon, the long pauses as she struggles to think of words to say... It's weird.
she’s becoming increasingly uncomfortable to watch :-/

Rita Leeds strikes again

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on using that tit filter? It’s so irritating.

Reactions: 16
Fildo’s amazing and compelling reply of “yeah”. He sounds so pissed off having to interact with her. Is he homeless? I feel like he’s putting up with her for somewhere to stay.
Maybe! She did say the whole reason why he "had" to live with her in the first place was because he had "bad situation at home" and she cant ever live on her own.

I remember when she moved into her grandparents place and freaked out about living on her own (she had previously lived with boyfriends, friends and then her dad)

She said in a q n a that she said that living on her own she cries quite a lot - I think she moved Joe in quite soon after that video too.

Its not surprising that she still does this pattern of behaviour. I don't think she'd ever change.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It's such a shame how forced/unenthusiastic she is when doing these promo videos. I think I'm probably mildly jealous as some of the KvD beauty stuff is so pretty but she didn't really say anything positive about the makeup except it was recyclable lol.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.