Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, that pouting thing that she does really does look awful, makes her look like she's constipated or has bad gas or something. Would look so much better if she just smiled naturally. I do wonder how people look back on their pictures and think that particular pose looks good šŸ¤£

I also think it's really strange how Mark openly posts on Grace's stuff saying he loves her and giving her compliments etc (so surely he can't be shy with sharing his feelings on social media), but then hardly ever comments on his girlfriend's stuff. If it was me in Charlie's position, I'd definitely be addressing that ASAP.. I'm all for guys being supportive of their female friends, but come on.. you could show some social-media attention to your own friggin' girlfriend too! Makes no sense!
Yesssss exactly! If he just isn't one to gush on social media then fine, but if I was there, posting gush after gush and he didn't so much as acknowledge me online but proceeded to do it over a friend I'd be a bit miffed. She even posted the following:
Screenshot_20201029-155521_Instagram.jpg

Lock up your bunnies!

And yes, same with the weird photos. I personally love a good, toothy smile in a photo. Or a candid shot. Not these ridiculous faces. I could have taken similar photos when doing my first after-birth poos. I probably would have looked less weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's probably just me but I find it dead bizzare when Helen (and women our age in general tbh) seem to revel in having traditionally toxic straight ā„¢ļø relationships.. Like loving to nag their slovenly boyfriends cos it's standard procedure, or whining about having to watch his programmes or playing videogames, or 'not being allowed' to do certain things because their partner said so.
Idk maybe I notice it more because I'm lesbian but I just don't get why straight couples hating on eachother for a laugh seems to be the norm šŸ˜­
RIGHT?! Like there's no need to put on a perfect show or whatever and most couples need healthy time apart, but shouldn't the core of a relationship be respecting each other and actually enjoying each other's company? All the "WHAT ARE THEY LIKE, men can't be trusted with the cooking/cleaning, women are such nags, ball and chain, FINALLY escaping for a pint with the lads/prosecco with my girls" stuff from various quarters on the internet/in pop culture just seems so reductive and bleak

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg can we all please leave her questions for life advice low key trolling her
šŸ¤£ Always! I might have sent one or two already. šŸ˜‰

She's been dumb enough to like some of my obvious sarcastic comments before so will let you know if she bites and answers my sarcastic questions šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's probably just me but I find it dead bizzare when Helen (and women our age in general tbh) seem to revel in having traditionally toxic straight ā„¢ļø relationships.. Like loving to nag their slovenly boyfriends cos it's standard procedure, or whining about having to watch his programmes or playing videogames, or 'not being allowed' to do certain things because their partner said so.
Idk maybe I notice it more because I'm lesbian but I just don't get why straight couples hating on eachother for a laugh seems to be the norm šŸ˜­
Totally get this. My husband and I get along like a house on fire, 6 years in and 2 kids, we very rarely bicker!

Reactions: 6
First time poster, was previously on GG but the thread died! I haven't watched her new Studio Makeover video but was wondering if she still has her studio as a spare bedroom? I know she's got a spare bedroom (Josie's old room) but find it mad that she converted another room into her vanity/ wardrobe & makes other guests sleep in her dungeon studio?! & now she's moving her makeup & new clothes back into the studio?
She's got more money than sense!

Reactions: 7
Maybe itā€™s just me but I find it a little uncomfortable to be slating and discussing Charlie here.

She is dating Helens ex and friends with Grace but further than that she has never had anything to do with Helen.
Sheā€™s a normal person with a normal Instagram account, we see nothing of her day to day life like we do with Helen and something just doesnā€™t sit right with me about bitching about her here and making assumptions in her character when we literally know nothing.

Reactions: 39
Maybe itā€™s just me but I find it a little uncomfortable to be slating and discussing Charlie here.

She is dating Helens ex and friends with Grace but further than that she has never had anything to do with Helen.
Sheā€™s a normal person with a normal Instagram account, we see nothing of her day to day life like we do with Helen and something just doesnā€™t sit right with me about bitching about her here and making assumptions in her character when we literally know nothing.
I agree. We see loads of Helen (more than any of us want or anyone has ever asked for šŸ˜‚) but you can't really tell much about someone who doesn't live their life online.

Reactions: 9
On the toxic relationships - My husband and I have chatted about this a few times. We never understand why people would even bother to be in relationships if all they do is complain about the significant other? Like why would you marry that person? I find it to be a really old way of thinking - man v woman and that they couldn't possibly be friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she think sheā€™s qualified to give anyone life advice, ffs she makes me mad. Itā€™ll be the same old how do you deal with anxiety and feeling low and sheā€™ll tell them to do some self care by having a bath , when in reality she should tell people to check in with their doctor or a professional

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Continuing with the toxic relationship thing, I just feel Helen is so inauthentic with her emotions. She either goes the route of acting hard like nothing ever bothers her, or she creates a complete caricature of how she actually feels. Itā€™s so obnoxious when she makes that pouty face and puts on a childish voice over something thatā€™s actually upset her. I just want to tell her to grow up!

Reactions: 13
A niche reference but does anyone remember the kids programme Hairy Jeremy? Thatā€™s all I think of when I see FIL
1604004491600.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Helens advice is usually "JUST DO IT" to anybody asking her for help. Let's see if she uses that as advice at all this time!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.