Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe Scummy Groans has been "working" on music for over a year and they're only just releasing ONE SONG 🙄

Reactions: 20
Helen and Charlie both need to get their Homer Simpson mouths sorted out (which of you said that? Because I can't unsee it!)

Is it fillers (ha! FIL-ers) or what? It's bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

OF COURSE ITS IN SLOW MOTION! It's the only effect she knows how to do on her videos 🤣🤣🤣

Why does she look so miserable 🤣 and BANDMATE BEN'S blow dry barnet being assaulted by her feathers 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been taking a break from Helen and watching more Harmony Nice (another Norfolk based YouTuber) and bloody hell the difference between the two is astounding. It really accentuates how badly Helen needs to stop and work on herself. Go to a counsellor and talk through the tit with Maff rather than distracting herself with pointless rebounds, alcohol and impulsive spending.

GreekGold_1024x1024.jpg

This is what it's supposed to look like?! duck sakes Helen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been taking a break from Helen and watching more Harmony Nice (another Norfolk based YouTuber) and bloody hell the difference between the two is astounding. It really accentuates how badly Helen needs to stop and work on herself. Go to a counsellor and talk through the tit with Maff rather than distracting herself with pointless rebounds, alcohol and impulsive spending.
Oh! I used to watch Harmony Nice but she's changed too much for me to enjoy her anymore
Agree though, she really needs to work through what happened with her marriage because it's clear she's not been okay since the divorce and is in a way masking the pain

Reactions: 7
She actually looks HUGE in that costume I am completely shocked I knew she’d put on weight but not THAT much weight

This looks awful. Really really awful. I can't wait. Thanks Helen. Your gradual decline is all that cheers me in these dark times 😂

• Haha
Yikes at her overly facetuned picture.... After seeing the how to video it makes me realise just how much she actually edits her jaw line smaller in pictures...

Screenshot_20201028-205021.png

Screenshot_20201028-203056.png

Where did her jowls go?

Screenshot_20201028-210202.png

Body positive advocate yeahhhhh sure 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Jeez those spots looks painful. Not saying anything bad or negative as it’s not something to feel ashamed. But if it’s not acne and she has all the time to be home and not working shifts etc why not try and keep them clean Without pounding makeup onto them and not pick, they look like they’re getting worse through picking the scabs off.

Reactions: 13
Just an FYI on the subject of awful horror movies

Please watch The Drone

Youre welcome in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20201028-231011_Gallery.jpg

Looking through some old photos on my phone and apparently I screenshotted this from the start of the year. Quality diet tips with Quirkers xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yikes at her overly facetuned picture.... After seeing the how to video it makes me realise just how much she actually edits her jaw line smaller in pictures...

View attachment 291680

View attachment 291686

Where did her jowls go?

View attachment 291687

Body positive advocate yeahhhhh sure 🙄
This is what bothers me most about Helen. When people comment on her behaviour surrounding her weight she acts like she's being attacked solely for having gained weight, instead of it being criticism of this kind of thing. I would enjoy her content if she stopped photoshopping her chins, lying about her sizes, and constantly giving out bad health advice. I'm all for body positivity and I think most people are. At least if she were honest she might have a leg to stand on. If you're trying to be a body positive force in the influencer world, then you actually have to embrace the fact that you don't have a chiselled chin, you wear a large size, you jiggle a bit, etc. The point of body positivity is to say you should love yourself regardless. I do think it's a shame though because I thought her jawline was so beautiful a few years back.

In regards to the breakout on her chin, she's stated she doesn't wash her hands after the loo and she keeps touching the spots? What does she expect, she's lucky they're not infected.

Reactions: 20
I’m gonna have to steal one of these Luna, give my tattle profile an autumnal makeover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well... That grocey gracey is a complete social vampire isn't she, as soon as I saw her saggy face I knew she was a wrong 'un. Helens judgment skills are absolutely rubbish, probably because she's never had to deal with the social/workplace politics of the real world. Had a peek at that Charlie lass on insta too, and I'm not buying it. Definitely got a undertone of bunny boiler vibes. Call me cyclical but I think they are all wankers. :unsure::unsure:

Haha cynical.. My bad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.