Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 291074

Sorry but this is deffo fildo. You can tell as hes got a beard! Grace's man doesn't even have a beard!! Why the duck would she lie about that? Is she trying to stir the pot, or is she trying to troll all of us here lmao
So weird! I think she just loves the drama and is probably trying to take a dig at Grace

Small part of me wants Helen to drop fildo officially and get with Andy 🤭 oh the drama from that would be great

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ever since someone pointed out that Bandmate Ben looks like a dark haired Jay from The Inbetweeners thats all I see whenever I look at him 😂 .
NO RAGRETS 😂🤟🏻

It’s DEFINITELY Fildo in that reflection. With his squashed up face. Andy is fair, wider build, taller and wears glasses. What a strange thing to like about.

On the topic of Fildo, I’m speechless at their lack of chemistry or even basic human interaction. In the devil clips he literally ignores her. He doesn’t engage at all. I’m so confused because he seems repulsed by her but is still with her. If I played footage back of my partner and I and saw his body language was that I’d be absolutely heartbroken. Never mind mortified that I had to use the footage for the whole world to see. I appreciate every relationship is different and you can’t see what goes on behind closed door. However, on a basic level this whole thing just seems so off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder what Fildo does for a job! It must be super weird if people know his gf is an insta influencer (or whatever her job is, idk anymore).

Reactions: 8
Point Blur_Oct282020_152814.jpg

😂

I read that as "you're skin looks gorgeous, [it has] got so much fun stuff going on" 😂

Screenshot_20201028-152523~2.png

Point Blur_Oct282020_152748.jpg

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those cold sores/spots look nasty, you’d think she’d have the sense to leave them alone but no, she picks at them like a 12 year old desperate for them to go away.

Reactions: 9
Went to check if Andy is still following Grace as he hasn't so much as liked anything she's posted sincd Corfu (the vlogs of which mysteriously got abandoned mid trip) and this has really tickled me - Charlie and Grace are like a knock off Helen and Josie 🤣 (although Josie is the only one who seems alright in this weird group).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Same, I like Josie too. Always have. She needs to get better friends though. Said it before but I also really miss Helen's sister. She was a laugh and didn't take herself too seriously at all. Had a lot of time for her.

Reactions: 20
Same, I like Josie too. Always have. She needs to get better friends though. Said it before but I also really miss Helen's sister. She was a laugh and didn't take herself too seriously at all. Had a lot of time for her.
I miss her sister too, used to love it when she appeared in vlogs! A lot of people wanted her to make her own youtube I think.
It seems like even her own family have distanced themselves from Helen as they rarely appear now and she doesn't talk about them much (apart from Savage Sue)

Reactions: 10
Those cold sores/spots look nasty, you’d think she’d have the sense to leave them alone but no, she picks at them like a 12 year old desperate for them to go away.
I know this is really mean and I am not casting aspersions, but I always associate sore spots around the mouth with hard drug use. Her face is a mess at the moment and it looks sore. She constantly touches her face though, always has done.

Reactions: 13
She just can't stop the quirky gurns.

Screenshot_20201028-174823.png

Screenshot_20201028-174813~2.png

2020-10-28 17-38-09~2.png

2020-10-28 17-38-02 (3)~2.png

Ugh that bleeping black bra again 😂

2020-10-28 17-37-58~2.png

2020-10-28 17-36-16~2.png

2020-10-28 17-36-17~2.png

2020-10-28 17-36-05 (1)~2.png

2020-10-28 17-36-05~2.png

Also as these photos progress, it looks like she's dribbled down herself... 🤢🤢🤢

2020-10-28 17-38-54~2.png

2020-10-28 17-38-56~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is really mean and I am not casting aspersions, but I always associate sore spots around the mouth with hard drug use. Her face is a mess at the moment and it looks sore. She constantly touches her face though, always has done.
I know what you mean but always get spots around my mouth and cold sores but defo not a drug user 😂 however I also don't pick them and make myself look even mankier the way she does. If she was on anything but alcohol she probably wouldn't have to lie about her size 14s tbh.

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
NO RAGRETS 😂🤟🏻

It’s DEFINITELY Fildo in that reflection. With his squashed up face. Andy is fair, wider build, taller and wears glasses. What a strange thing to like about.

On the topic of Fildo, I’m speechless at their lack of chemistry or even basic human interaction. In the devil clips he literally ignores her. He doesn’t engage at all. I’m so confused because he seems repulsed by her but is still with her. If I played footage back of my partner and I and saw his body language was that I’d be absolutely heartbroken. Never mind mortified that I had to use the footage for the whole world to see. I appreciate every relationship is different and you can’t see what goes on behind closed door. However, on a basic level this whole thing just seems so off.
yeah but she used that footage TWICE and addressed in the the video that they don't love each other.
my partner and I got together January 18th and we both had said I love you by March 17 (it was a drunk st.patricks) ....... I don't know how you could live with someone from march - September and not have CHEMISTRY

does anyone else think her and fildo have transitioned to an open relationship? she just seemed disappointed that her friend was in a relationship / a total mood shift before that interaction and after in that last vlog + shes implying her boyfriend isn't around recording for her... if anyone in Norwich sees her on tinder please screen shot that profile lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.