Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! I've been lurking here for a while (ex-GG, I'm actually catching up on your old threads and still reading my way through thread #4 😆)
Sorry if this has been shared already but :
She doesn't clean her tub before running a new bath?! Shouldn't be surprised considereing her track-record but that's just rank :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not one to stick up for Helga but Grace (is there a less appropriate name) followed her as a subscriber, got in touch with her, made her a mate, turned her and Andrews life around by moving from Kent to Norwich, became her assistant, dyed her hair pink, started wearing similar clothes and jewellery, made Helens mates her mates, went to the same gym and beauty people and then after befriending Mark appears not to be Helens mate and is new bffs with Marks girlfriend? Promoting the girlfriend on Insta and clearly casting shade at Helen. That’s got to hurt.

Mark was a rebound from Maff, that is totally clear. He was a catch and at another time maybe the relationship might have worked but it was bad timing and actually he perhaps needed to have a bigger personality (to deal with her ahem loudness). If you look at old videos of Helen and Maff whilst there were issues obviously the relationship was real and there was a lot of genuine intimacy and affection despite how it turned out.

Nevertheless who the fook would want your ex (rebound or not) hanging out with your ex assistant who clearly has issues and not only that but back with his ex, making your relationship look like more of a mistake than it already appears?

Yes Helen got drunk and took her clothes off in front of Andrew but she was off her head.

Grace is starting to look like she has traits of Borderline personality in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi! I've been lurking here for a while (ex-GG, I'm actually catching up on your old threads and still reading my way through thread #4 😆)
Sorry if this has been shared already but :
She doesn't clean her tub before running a new bath?! Shouldn't be surprised considereing her track-record but that's just rank :sick:
The whole vlog just showed how gross and messy she really is and how she really struggles when she doesn't have a live in boyfriend to do all the chores for her.

I watched some of her old vlogs recently and realised that she was actually quite spoiled with Maff in some ways as he was such a clean and tidy person, always did the jobs around the house and kept the garden mowed. As soon as he left the garden became a jungle and when she moved Josie in she blamed her for creating the mess.

She needs to have other people to do these things for her. Looking at past vlogs there's so many cleaning and self care stuff that she hates doing herself (eg she hates washing her hair, she hates painting her nails) she'd rather pay people or move in a boyfriend to do it for her.

How many times has her car got in a state because she uses it as a dumping ground for her takeaways?

She said she doesn't feel relaxed in her home, but having mounds of mess isn't going to help. She needs to cut down on all these PR packages and create content that isn't just collecting loads of clothes or stuff. But she won't. Her office will become the new dumping ground and it will bleed back into her home and the only way for her to feel like she has control over it will be to redecorate all over again.

Reactions: 15
Hey I'm ex-GG as well! Came here when the thread at GG was dying and it was pointed out the party was going on at Tattle instead 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder how Josie feels that Helen is literally doxing her? Not only did she previously film her front door, she also filmed herself walking in the direction to her house.

I went to the same dump as her on thursday, a day later and I may have ran into her 😰 that's a scary thought
Presumably Josie agreed to it though? She could have said to Helen please don’t film my home and put it on the internet as I’d like to protect my privacy. Josie could just tell her no if she isn’t happy with it, she’s not been secretly filmed.

Not one to stick up for Helga but Grace (is there a less appropriate name) followed her as a subscriber, got in touch with her, made her a mate, turned her and Andrews life around by moving from Kent to Norwich, became her assistant, dyed her hair pink, started wearing similar clothes and jewellery, made Helens mates her mates, went to the same gym and beauty people and then after befriending Mark appears not to be Helens mate and is new bffs with Marks girlfriend? Promoting the girlfriend on Insta and clearly casting shade at Helen. That’s got to hurt.

Mark was a rebound from Maff, that is totally clear. He was a catch and at another time maybe the relationship might have worked but it was bad timing and actually he perhaps needed to have a bigger personality (to deal with her ahem loudness). If you look at old videos of Helen and Maff whilst there were issues obviously the relationship was real and there was a lot of genuine intimacy and affection despite how it turned out.

Nevertheless who the fook would want your ex (rebound or not) hanging out with your ex assistant who clearly has issues and not only that but back with his ex, making your relationship look like more of a mistake than it already appears?

Yes Helen got drunk and took her clothes off in front of Andrew but she was off her head.

Grace is starting to look like she has traits of Borderline personality in my opinion.

Grace is looking very ‘single white female‘ and is clearly a horrible person. She’s a classic example of a woman who never gets out of the school yard, socially speaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OT, but I've just watched Emily Boo's latest video and she seems to be a Helen fan. I love Emily and I wonder if she still watches Helen and what she thinks of her.
Omg I love Emily Boo! I need to watch her new video

Reactions: 2
Presumably Josie agreed to it though? She could have said to Helen please don’t film my home and put it on the internet as I’d like to protect my privacy. Josie could just tell her no if she isn’t happy with it, she’s not been secretly filmed.

Grace is looking very ‘single white female‘ and is clearly a horrible person. She’s a classic example of a woman who never gets out of the school yard, socially speaking.
IMO Josie comes across as a complete pushover who wouldn't say no because she wouldn't want to upset Queen Helen. Who'd want to be constantly called moon face, or have their finances being spoken about, being bitched about living habits to a judgemental audience and now have their front door and location revealed?

I do find it incredibly funny that Helen complains about tattle invading people's privacy but shes doing the same to her friends who don't choose to put their life online.

I guess her friends are used to Helen filming whatever she wants for her channel and as the years go on I can imagine that it might be harder to say no.

Reactions: 25

I've reported some of the Janine videos today.. can't believe they are still up and that she thinks it's funny and appropriate to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Yes! And she went out of her way to follow Charlie before her and Mark got back together. Then purposely gushed about her in that video. Grace is a psycho, and a spoiled little psycho at that. Made a company director of Daddy's company at 11 years old. She's as bad as Helen (and that's some gutter level tit) as far as I'm concerned.
Screenshot_20201028-131056_Chrome.jpg

Also, anyone else feel really sorry for Nicoletta? Skating is clearly her thing. Helen has invaded it, making her film her fat ass around whizzing around the skating rink and falling over all quirky and now going there every week. Nicoletta probably regrets posting on social media that she went skating.

And the Jake thing was hilarious. Some random dude she hasn't seen for 2 years and she asked him to come over and have pizza with a load of candles and tit?! Imagine him explaining that one to his girlfriend! She's a classic user. Helen has nothing to do and a Fildo to make jealous? Watch out, she might be hitting YOU up next.

Reactions: 21
Is Grace still with Andy?

Maybe it's just me haha but I wouldn't want my bf to spend time with someone I'd fallen out with 🤷‍♀️
Yeh I reckon they have broken up, had a squizz at her insta and she has like no photos of him on her page 🤔 and then a post about doors closing and doors opening blah blah toxic positivity. Time for Quirkerz to secure her man, she’s always had the hots for him

Reactions: 13
OMG maybe that's why Helen was hinting that it may be Andy spotted in her Halloween video! Also maybe that's another reason why Grace posted about cutting people out. We assumed it was about Helen, but maybe Andy too!

Also Helen and Nicoletta go back a long way but they have had some massive fallings out. They didn't speak at all for years, I remember the video where they went to meet up again to try to put it past them. I don't think Nicoletta is any sort of fool and will surely cut Helen out again when she's had enough of her crap I'm sure.

Reactions: 14
OMG maybe that's why Helen was hinting that it may be Andy spotted in her Halloween video! Also maybe that's another reason why Grace posted about cutting people out. We assumed it was about Helen, but maybe Andy too!

Also Helen and Nicoletta go back a long way but they have had some massive fallings out. They didn't speak at all for years, I remember the video where they went to meet up again to try to put it past them. I don't think Nicoletta is any sort of fool and will surely cut Helen out again when she's had enough of her crap I'm sure.
Good to know that at least one of Helen’s friends is capable of saying no to her and doesn’t put up with her nonsense. Nicoletta‘s probably not worried about Quirkerz getting too invloved with the skating because she knows it will just be a passing fad. As for Andy, if he has split up with Grace, the best thing he could do is return to Kent and get as far away from that toxic crowd as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 8
I had some random Quirkerz vlogs playing on youtube when one from December 2017 came on (the time when she hadn't yet told anybody that Maff had left - that's irrelevant here but just thought I'd mention it) and I found this and I just had to mention it here because it reminded me of when Helen was sent those wash-in wash-out hair colours and trashed them on her video. Here she says she has been sent a make-up brush washer and she proceeds to try it out on her vlog, and makes no secret of the fact she hates it. It got me wondering - do you think she purposely does this so she can complain about how bad the products are so she can get compensation? I may be overthinking. Just seems a bit odd that she likes to show stuff in a bad light in her videos.

Anyway, the bit I'm on about starts at 7:15 ...
No Helen, it didn't break your brush. You did.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What! Wait! Grace and Andrew on the rocks? Fildo binned (as good as), random guy coming over for to ‘catch up’ after 2 years with low mood lighting and no Fil in sight and Grace unfollowing Helen on Insta... hmm what is going on?

Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 14.03.39.png

Sorry but this is deffo fildo. You can tell as hes got a beard! Grace's man doesn't even have a beard!! Why the duck would she lie about that? Is she trying to stir the pot, or is she trying to troll all of us here lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Ever since someone pointed out that Bandmate Ben looks like a dark haired Jay from The Inbetweeners thats all I see whenever I look at him 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.