Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s exactly what she’s like!! She wants all men to want her and all women to be jealous/nervous about leaving their bloke around her. She did say cockily say it wasn’t hard for her to get a man.
Let's be fair if you're as easy as her, it won't be hard to get a man. Getting a good one or keeping one is a different story. Personally I wouldn't be worried about someone who picks their nose and doesn't wash their hands stealing my husband because he has at least some standards 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched the utter shitshow, that finger lick and then clicking her fingers are PEAK David Brent. She's the most cringey, unaware person ever. She's so embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Just watched the utter shitshow, that finger lick and then clicking her fingers are PEAK David Brent. She's the most cringey, unaware person ever. She's so embarrassing.

Also said she was gonna change the title for her viewers because they complained about clickbait but it's still like that - obviously just hoping to delay it whilst she reaps in enough views and then change it after!

Reactions: 11

What on earth is that finger lick all about?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You see.... Nah. I'm a Liberal person. But the whole Ben thing is taking it toooo far. Yeah it might be innocent (like f**k she clearly loves the drama) but I would wager deep down, if she was still with Maff, there is absolutely NO way helga would be carrying on like she is with rockstar - indie - boy - Ben! She loved Maff too much. She knows it's disrespectful to his 'missus they both should pack it in.
Clearly she just doesn't care about Fildo and his feelings.
If I was Fildo I'd take my penis shaped nose and run for the hills..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The advice for the single mum who wanted to start dating again got me thinking.... Helen is going to be in for a HUGE shock when she has kids.

The mum was saying that she felt lonely and wanted advice on how to look for a relationship as obviously it's difficult during the pandemic.... But Helen's advice was not to put pressure getting into relationships, and she says "if it happens, it happens", "just concentrate on your daughter and enjoy her". It was just so dismissive...

I'm like, this biatch has NO clue on what it's like to be a single mum. This woman has her kid with her all the time, and has probably struggled a lot having her 24/7 during the first lock down with no breaks or another person in the house to help out..... and now feels ready and wants to take the first steps into getting back into dating.... How can you sit and tell a single mum to focus and concentrate more on their child???

I dunno, I just found it a bit rich from someone with no kids to say to a single mum they should focus on their kid MORE. That actually bothered me so much...

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The advice for the single mum who wanted to start dating again got me thinking.... Helen is going to be in for a HUGE shock when she has kids.

The mum was saying that she felt lonely and wanted advice on how to look for a relationship as obviously it's difficult during the pandemic.... But Helen's advice was not to put pressure getting into relationships, and she says "if it happens, it happens", "just concentrate on your daughter and enjoy her". It was just so dismissive...

I'm like, this biatch has NO clue on what it's like to be a single mum. This woman has her kid with her all the time, and has probably struggled a lot having her 24/7 during the first lock down with no breaks or another person in the house to help out..... and now feels ready and wants to take the first steps into getting back into dating.... How can you sit and tell a single mum to focus and concentrate more on their child???

I dunno, I just found it a bit rich from someone with no kids to say to a single mum they should focus on their kid MORE. That actually bothered me so much...
A lot of people who don't have kids seem to think they're experts on what it's like.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You see.... Nah. I'm a Liberal person. But the whole Ben thing is taking it toooo far. Yeah it might be innocent (like f**k she clearly loves the drama) but I would wager deep down, if she was still with Maff, there is absolutely NO way helga would be carrying on like she is with rockstar - indie - boy - Ben! She loved Maff too much. She knows it's disrespectful to his 'missus they both should pack it in.
Clearly she just doesn't care about Fildo and his feelings.
If I was Fildo I'd take my penis shaped nose and run for the hills..
Totally agreed!! She loved Maff so much. She's completely different with Fildo. You can tell shes just with him for the company

Reactions: 13
SORRY BUT NO!

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing!

- Click bait title "He Cheated" - she's been a professional youtuber for many years and she didn't think to put "Agony Aunt Part 1" or even something a bit more creative. CLEARLY WANTED US TO THINK IT WAS JUICY.

- Thumbnail of her looking angry / disgruntled / miserable - again she's been a professional youtuber for many years and would usually have text flying around the thumbnail of the topics or she could maybe have just had her face looking like an agony aunt and not like somebody whose boyfriend HAS JUST CHEATED.

- Pretty much EVERY video she does that isn't a vlog starts with "Hello everybody, welcome back, I hope you are well" - go on, pick one, I bet she says it! But no, this one she starts with looking peed off and having a drink / looking for something stronger to make us feel she's about to tell us her boyfriend HAS JUST CHEATED.

She knew what she was doing and she's a sneaky cow.

Also I get really annoyed that she does things like Q&As on sex or this agony aunt thing and it seems to be purely so she can tell us about HER. The sex stuff is "I do this, I do that" and now these agony aunt replies are "I have male friends, I am rarely single" yadda yadda yadda. Its all about HER.

Rants over - for now!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Just look at that facial expression. She's looking daggers. Hardly an approachable agony aunt!

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20201102-210533~2.png

Screenshot_20201102-210620.png

The STATE of it 😂😂😂

She keeps falling over in the boots that she only managed to do half way up 😂 on the beach shot you can see them flapping around half way up her calf

Reactions: 12
Idk how to screen record but Helen's latest story for the behind the scenes look at Sunny Bones shooting their video 💀💀💀💀 Edit: 0:30 - 0:38 on Luna's above video.

Playing with her... uh crotch tassles. Did not need a whole story dedicated to her playing with her groin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With the costume stuck in her minge so badly, I bet she still has thrush.

Sunny bones, sponsored by canneston

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really thinks she's some kinda hot tit directing it like anyone gives a flying duck. Nobody cares about your band. All you do is funnel money into these pathetic vanity projects 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Blimey I've just looked back at the comments section of the clickbait video there's so many negative ones. Catching up with liking them all 🤣

Point Blur_Nov022020_215137.jpg

Also I'm loving that people are are calling her out about being stuck in such an unprogressive mindset about relationships.

Point Blur_Nov022020_215053.jpg

I wonder how many subs she's lost just from the clickbait 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Blimey I've just looked back at the comments section of the clickbait video there's so many negative ones. Catching up with liking them all 🤣

View attachment 297599

Also I'm loving that people are are calling her out about being stuck in such an unprogressive mindset about relationships.

View attachment 297600

Screenshot_20201102-220806_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not sure why it's not giving daily updates but 1000 in the last month 😐

Reactions: 9

View attachment 297599

View attachment 297600

I came here to say the same thing, ppl are NOT liking her title and seem to be so done with her tit.
Not so clever was it Helen?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.