Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched all of the advice video. The last question is about how to approach a housemate who isn't pulling their weight and the look that comes over her.. My god she looks like such an evil witch when she's talking about that.

Also someone wrote in about having a panic attack because their bf's mate is really fit and Helen said "it sounds like you're dealing with it really well" completely seriously.

Obviously the whole vid was as predicted, thoughtless non-advice. JUST TELL PEOPLE TO duck OFF. And she was drinking, of course! She did a really gross slurp at one point.

Edit. PS. Did any tattle questions come up? :D
honestly it doesn’t surprise me that she commented on that. Whoever wrote it probably has the same bloody maturity as her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20201101-224153.png

"Fil ma views r low as tit but wiv dis tital I got 'em gud. Look Fil... Laugh at it Fil. It's funneh Fil.... LAUGH FIL, LAUGH!!!!"

9305E629-9124-436A-BDAA-FDB3095F2C48.jpeg

Fil: "...ha."

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can’t sleep and was just thinking about the title of her video (God knows why) and just... I know she’s desperate for views atm so click bait was a good move to get the viewers in but why Didn’t she title it something appropriate?
it’s meant to be a series but no one would know that from the title and making people immediately assume fil cheated is just so cheap and I can’t imagine he’d really be sitting there laughing?! I know I’d be annoyed if my partner made people think I was cheating just to get views
It should have been ‘agony aunt episode 1’ or something idk , no ones going to look back on that video in the future. She’s not even marketing this new series she’s doing as a series, it’s so weird

Reactions: 15
I can’t sleep and was just thinking about the title of her video (God knows why) and just... I know she’s desperate for views atm so click bait was a good move to get the viewers in but why Didn’t she title it something appropriate?
it’s meant to be a series but no one would know that from the title and making people immediately assume fil cheated is just so cheap and I can’t imagine he’d really be sitting there laughing?! I know I’d be annoyed if my partner made people think I was cheating just to get views
It should have been ‘agony aunt episode 1’ or something idk , no ones going to look back on that video in the future. She’s not even marketing this new series she’s doing as a series, it’s so weird
Let's face it, she doesn't exactly follow through with anything. She might do one more of these with another clickbait title like "my fannnnny got suck in my crusty black undiessss!!" but she's too lazy to make this a series and she's not smart enough to think oh I better name this sequentially.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
VIDEO SUMMARY - HE CHEATED

Views have been shockingly bad for Quirkerz so she went with a clickbait title

She cracks open a tin and then is disappointed to learn that it isn't alcoholic, so she says "back in a minute" because it wouldn't be a proper video if she isn't slurring her words and gurning away...

Ugh, this is going to be a series - just what no one asked for

She's dubbing herself as everyone's crazy aunt or sister to help meander people through life. God help us.

Oh and we're jump cutting straight into it

--------------------------------------------------
First Dear Helga: Person been with boyfriend for 4 years, and they have a house and two dogs, how can Helga get them to propose?

"OK girl, you need to calm your tit down" says Helga, who made her man propose to her TWICE.

"you can't force these things" says Helga, again... who made her man propose to her... TWICE.

"there is absolutely no rush to get married BELIEVE ME!" she says, trying to put people off because of her crappy experience

Says that they shouldn't listen to their family or anyone else for that matter, it will come from him at the right time and HE will propose when HE feels ready to, and when HE feels ready to you know that it's going to come from HIM........ erm.... waiting's great and all... but what about suggesting SHE proposes to HIM, Helga??? It's 2020!

Next Dear Helga, person been with bloke for a long time and they're engaged, but doesn't know if he's the one and is worrying about what people will think if they split up.

"I CAN TELL YOU THIS!" She yells, "I MARRIED SOMEONE WHEN I WAS UNHAPPY IN A RELATIONSHIP AND THAT GOT ME NO WHERE!!!!!!"

"being engaged... that's personal.... that's something that you both decided to do together.... and it means kinda nothing in the big wide world"

"some people get married..." she scoffs whilst throwing her arms back like a muppet puppet "and then they break up..."

View attachment 296447

goes on to tell them if they ain't happy in their relationship then don't waste any more time.... no advice on maybe y'know exploring options to try and make it work if they want to... or opening up to their partner about how they feel? Nope, if you ain't 'appy dump 'im.

Next Dear Helga, person's ex ghosted them after a 7 month relationship and now has self esteem issues

Helga says the person ghosting them is immature and they're an A hole for doing it. And then says that this girl should feel excited and happy and keep her options open and not put their eggs all in one basket when meeting a new person... Says Helga.... who moved the eggs and baskets in her house on date 3....

"walk away with yer ed elled eigh and go have fun datin peepole"

"I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE AFFECT PEOPLE SOOOOO BAD THAT IT RUINS THEIR FUTURE!!!!!" she randomly yells.... "DON'T LET THEM DO THAT TO YOU!!!!"

Next Dear Helga, Person slept with their housemate during lock down and the bloke now has another bit on the side and still tries it on.... gasps from Helga

Helga tells her to yell at him.

Next Dear Helga, someone cheated on this person all through the pregnancy of their daughter... who the duck is writing this shite to Helga for advice?! Go to bleeping therapy. Jesus Christ. Wants to know how to meet someone in the pandemic.

"Honestly mate, don't put too much pressure on yer self to find someone" says the person who moved her boyfriend in after 2 months because she was scared of being on her own during lock down....

"there's nuffin wrong wiv being sing-gal.. I mean I'm not one to talk cuz I'm barely ever single.... but if I was single I wouldn't mind" As bleeping if.

Tells the single mum to go focus on her daughter rather than find someone. Says her time will come, and again tells the single mum to go enjoy her daughter and her own space and her own time..... yup she's saying this to a single mum....

"We need to stop putting so much pressure on relationships, and not see being single as a bad thing" says the person who sees being single as a bad thing.

Next Dear Helga, person is being pressured by their mum to have kids when all they want to do is be on their own and have cats and dogs....

Helga says "duck YER MUM"

"WE MUST STOP LIVING OUR LIVES BY THE EXPECTATIONS OF OTHERS!"

"I really really really dislike the pressure that women have to have babies. I'm in no rush to have kids, I've got two dogs" says the girl who actively has unprotected sex and said that a pregnancy happens, it happens!

"I know I want kids at some point.... maybe" oh Helga, not only making this all about you again but also giving up on your childhood dream of being a single mum?

Next Dear Helga, is a person who is insecure about her man having a girl as a friend and had a panic attack about it.

Helga sighs deeply

View attachment 296482

"it sounds like you're dealing with it really well" ooof off to a bad start when you're telling someone who's having panic attacks that they're dealing with it well.... obviously they aren't yer dick.

Talks about irrational thoughts, okay... this sounds like it's going in a good direction.

"even if they did date, they don't any more.. you can be friends with exes" oop, oh dear and we were doing so well with the confidence building there...

"My best friend BEN, who's in ma band, is a boy... obviously.. and his girlfriend Beth is the.... cutest.... ever n I love boaf of dem so much.... I've always been in a band wiv boys I go on tour with them, and share beds wiv them.... I dunt mean that sumfinks gunna appen or it's dodgy or it's weird..." Hmmmmmmm sure.

Tells the girl she just needs to own up to how she feels and tell her bloke that she doesn't believe it but needs to tell him.... erm no. lol.

Next q is another person wanting to get engaged with bloke of 2 years

"DONT FORCE IT!!!!! COME ON GIVE THEM TIME!!!!"

Why are we doing this question again? Is she drunk that she forgot she already answered it....?

Finally tells this person "Stop making men propose to us. You wanna get married YOU propose to HIM. Come on girls." she sounds over this advice giving now she's just yelling

Next is asking about going self employed....

"I've been working from home for a few years and people think it's luxury and that you just roll out of bed and go work" well no, we all know you don't roll out of bed and go to work Helga!!

"it's very lonely at times, you have to be self motivational its sometimes hard to separate your home space from your work space...." The answer to that will be upcoming in the new office tour video I'm sure

View attachment 296498

Helga says she works out every morning to help her feel motivated.

Next one is: Is it ok to break up with close friends if they're not good for you anymore?

HAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! I wonder whoooo this Q is about? *cough* GROCE *cough* ;)

"I would say so, you know in your heart what's good for you and what your boundaries are and what you can tolerate. And if someone's not making you feel good or happy absolutely"

Long pause and stare at the camera

View attachment 296501

"Absolutely. Firm believer in that"

Next: How to approach my house mate about selfish behavior when I'm a people pleaser? :sneaky: :sneaky:

"I totally get de peepole pleazin fing. I would always sugar coat things or wrap it up in cotton wool when I was approaching a potential confrontation " What a lieeee she'd witch about it to the camera.

View attachment 296507

"didn't get me anywhere" she says drunkenly putting down her drink and weirdly licking her urine booger finger

"so now I'm stone cold and say how it is. Hit the nail on the head. Don't be rude. Just to the point"

....so what was the advice? Don't sugar coat? Just be stone cold?

She's got to go now as she's hosting her dinner party for her flange mates. Life is so hard when you work for yourself and only have time for a 13 min ramble.

Oh goody we get this the first weekend of every month, let's see if she'll fall for my baited questions again haahaa! ;)
Her new background/look here reminds me of:

Screenshot_2020-11-02-03-44-05-1.png

Last edited:
Why do I get the feeling from her reply to the problem about the boyfriend having a female friend and how she posts/says those weird things about Ben that she kinda gets off on the idea of being the girl your girlfriend worries about?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20201102-090222~2.png

"The sad thing is, it worked!" At what cost though Helen? The sad thing is that you needed to do it in the first place and it just goes to show you'd rather bait and trick the remaining audience you have than actually put out decent titled video.

Screenshot_20201102-092041.png

Just because you "rarely do it" doesn't mean that you get a free pass to do it. Dipshit.

Also "click baits once..." does she have short term memory?

Screenshot_20201102-090450.png

Screenshot_20201102-092556.png

She made sure she left people with a clickbait title before she went on holiday - the video was a vlog, how many years has she been titling her videos? It doesn't even say it's a vlog like she ALWAYS writes. She knew exactly what she was doing 🙄

Screenshot_20201102-090702.png

She's been brought up about it in the past too.. and claimed she hateeeees clickbait

Screenshot_20201102-090746.png

She's so bleeping lame. I'm glad her audience are pissed at her for doing it and with her snapping back at them is hilarious, and just goes to show that she'll never change.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I unfollowed, pathetic to click bait. She's obviously struggling for views!
I just did the same actually - not sure why I was still following her on YouTube...

I can get full run downs of her videos on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has zero awareness of how problematic she is. It’s always someone else’s fault/problem. If I had a friend like this I’d be embarrassed.

Reactions: 20
I cannot be arsed to watch the new video but from what I’ve read here every answer was just -
Relax, Be Cool 😉

She’s not even bright enough to give herself some self promotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has zero awareness of how problematic she is. It’s always someone else’s fault/problem. If I had a friend like this I’d be embarrassed.
That’s the thing, she still won’t accept that she’s done anything wrong. It’s all “YOU GUYSSSS I never do this it’s okay !! It’s YOUR fault if YOU didn’t get my joke! But oh okay I’ll change the title for YOU!!”. I can’t stand it

Reactions: 14
That’s the thing, she still won’t accept that she’s done anything wrong. It’s all “YOU GUYSSSS I never do this it’s okay !! It’s YOUR fault if YOU didn’t get my joke! But oh okay I’ll change the title for YOU!!”. I can’t stand it
HOW DARE YOU ALL POINT OUT MY WRONG DOINGS WHEN IM DOING YOU ALL A FAVOUR BY CREATING DOG tit CONTENT 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else excited to see how many dress sizes she can gain this next lockdown and still claim she’s a 14?

***how many MORE dress sizes that should be

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm wondering which rooms she's going to decorate all over again, she's already started on the bedroom - I'm guessing the dining area is going to be next 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm wondering which rooms she's going to decorate all over again, she's already started on the bedroom - I'm guessing the dining area is going to be next 😂
Nah, she won’t be touching the wall of “self love” or whatever she called the photo arrangement of herself!

• Haha
I know she updated the bedroom after announcing the divorce before but I feel like she’ll be doing it again soon. Most of the other parts of the house have had another update and she’s in a new relationship again, she’ll probably claim it needs to feel like her and FILs room now (especially if he moves in for lockdown)

Reactions: 6
my hot take: it wasnt just him changing the sheets after her going away for a few days or moving out I think she has her doubts deep down and by creating a cheating clickbait title so if any of her friends and family hear of any rumours about his cheating well she can just blame the clickbait title.

Reactions: 4
Why do I get the feeling from her reply to the problem about the boyfriend having a female friend and how she posts/says those weird things about Ben that she kinda gets off on the idea of being the girl your girlfriend worries about?
That’s exactly what she’s like!! She wants all men to want her and all women to be jealous/nervous about leaving their bloke around her. She did say cockily say it wasn’t hard for her to get a man.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.