Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yunno what - I reckon lockdown will be lifted so we can enjoy a relatively normal Christmas but then I reckon they will slam it back on in January. And then it will be Helen's birthday at the start of February, I really want it to be in lockdown - its her 30th so I bet she won't resist a party or big celebration.

Then again we would probably get videos of how to celebrate your birthday during lockdown while she secretly has a fancy shindig.

Wonder what she's gonna do for Christmas this year.

Reactions: 9
She's a bloated idiot. In ego and in body. A typical consumerist.
The last person who should be dishing out advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Glad vlogtober is done, I wouldn’t be able to stand a 5 minute clip of her pouting over the comments about the clickbait.
oh she still will weekly vlog... there was no difference "vlogtober" was just in the title for views but she has been weekly vlogging on her main channel and calling it a video for over a year.
I really think when she eliminated her vlog channel/ daily vlogs that is when she should have just quit youtube.. I know she tried to do some documentary-style videos which ended shortly after they started. I just hope she really is building a reel to become a cinematographer for other people as we can all agree her channel is dying.
I agree with those above, I only have been watching her vlogs - I can't handle her main channel garbage.
Do you think the sunnybones video will be posted to her main channel, her "managements" channel, or a new channel for sunnybones?
If its posted to her main channel it will just reinforce how image-based/ selfish this "band" is.
I do say this knowing that she is reading this page, I am aware of the hardships of her life - it may have been easier if Phil did cheat on her and not that they were both bored in each others company - it is sad that fall out with grace... hell her marriage ended 3 months in, that would be HARD.
Helen just take a break! Maybe if you slowed down for a minute you would realize the harm your content is doing to others and how you should be taking "rona" seriously.

Reactions: 7
oh she still will weekly vlog... there was no difference "vlogtober" was just in the title for views but she has been weekly vlogging on her main channel and calling it a video for over a year.
I really think when she eliminated her vlog channel/ daily vlogs that is when she should have just quit youtube.. I know she tried to do some documentary-style videos which ended shortly after they started. I just hope she really is building a reel to become a cinematographer for other people as we can all agree her channel is dying.
I agree with those above, I only have been watching her vlogs - I can't handle her main channel garbage.
Do you think the sunnybones video will be posted to her main channel, her "managements" channel, or a new channel for sunnybones?
If its posted to her main channel it will just reinforce how image-based/ selfish this "band" is.
I do say this knowing that she is reading this page, I am aware of the hardships of her life - it may have been easier if Phil did cheat on her and not that they were both bored in each others company - it is sad that fall out with grace... hell her marriage ended 3 months in, that would be HARD.
Helen just take a break! Maybe if you slowed down for a minute you would realize the harm your content is doing to others and how you should be taking "rona" seriously.
Damn I honestly fell off her channel for a while until the past few weeks so I didn’t know she was still weekly vlogging 🥴
I honestly still enjoyed her videos (though I saw her flaws) up until the divorce. I do totally see what a confidence knock that would be, and with her Internet fans egging her on and telling her it’s okay I see how her ego got so overinflated. I’ll witch about her a lot but I would be delighted to see her do some actual healing!

Reactions: 4
Im not very clued up on these things but where is the single being released? Are we meant to download on spotify? And what about the video, is she expecting it to end up on tv music channels or is it all only for youtube? Do they have management?

Reactions: 4
OMG look at this! Others were meant to be in the new band, they even started writing together towards the end of the video! Then for some reason they broke away and left just Helen and Ben, and formed Hex friends instead. Note the way Helen even says she just assumed Duncan would be their drummer...

Reactions: 5
OMG look at this! Others were meant to be in the new band, they even started writing together towards the end of the video! Then for some reason they broke away and left just Helen and Ben, and formed Hex friends instead. Note the way Helen even says she just assumed Duncan would be their drummer...
My god even the sneak peek of her song has the same few words for the chorus repeated over and over again 🤣🤣

Im not very clued up on these things but where is the single being released? Are we meant to download on spotify? And what about the video, is she expecting it to end up on tv music channels or is it all only for youtube? Do they have management?

Yes it's going to be on Spotify

Haha yes she is probably imagining herself rocking on MTV, but it's just being put on social media / YouTube - most likely on her own channel as she hasn't set one up for the band separately yet.

Yep they've got a manager and I think she said in her vlog she's got someone for PR, the management is youthquake management.

Screenshot_20201103-190702.png

Awful Photoshop from her photographer, her skin is so fake and unrealistic it doesn't match her neck 🤣

Screenshot_20201103-190758.png

And how you gunna Photoshop her face smooth but not get rid of that chin spot? 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone know where we can see the download figures for her single? I would love to see how many people actually download it 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My god even the sneak peek of her song has the same few words for the chorus repeated over and over again 🤣🤣

Yes it's going to be on Spotify

Haha yes she is probably imagining herself rocking on MTV, but it's just being put on social media / YouTube - most likely on her own channel as she hasn't set one up for the band separately yet.

Yep they've got a manager and I think she said in her vlog she's got someone for PR, the management is youthquake management.

View attachment 298536

Awful Photoshop from her photographer, her skin is so fake and unrealistic it doesn't match her neck 🤣

View attachment 298537

And how you gunna Photoshop her face smooth but not get rid of that chin spot? 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone know where we can see the download figures for her single? I would love to see how many people actually download it 😏
duck me where are the sides of her neck?? She looks like a bobble head on a stick

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does Helen have more music lined up or is it just this single she's bringing out? Will we have to wait another year for song two?

The snippet's we've heard are just so boring... sounds the same as her previous band. Would be interesting to see her make something a bit heavier since she's meant to be this rock and roll queen 🤪🤟

Willing to bet there were more than 6 people at her halloween thing, she showed barely any footage of it. What she did show was really curated (4 drinks on a table, a shot from outside the house, only her and two others in her front room)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
In her latest video she refers to "her new single" doesn't even correct it to "ours" ! How does Ben even stand being in a band with her, surely he doesn't think this will take off? He'd be better off fobbing her off but I imagine he enjoys the weird creepy attention he gets off her? Not sure

Also couldn't help but howl at her putting a heavier rock song over her backwards waddling in her living room.
Edgy Rocker Melon strikes again! 🙈

Reactions: 10
The advice for the single mum who wanted to start dating again got me thinking.... Helen is going to be in for a HUGE shock when she has kids.

The mum was saying that she felt lonely and wanted advice on how to look for a relationship as obviously it's difficult during the pandemic.... But Helen's advice was not to put pressure getting into relationships, and she says "if it happens, it happens", "just concentrate on your daughter and enjoy her". It was just so dismissive...

I'm like, this biatch has NO clue on what it's like to be a single mum. This woman has her kid with her all the time, and has probably struggled a lot having her 24/7 during the first lock down with no breaks or another person in the house to help out..... and now feels ready and wants to take the first steps into getting back into dating.... How can you sit and tell a single mum to focus and concentrate more on their child???

I dunno, I just found it a bit rich from someone with no kids to say to a single mum they should focus on their kid MORE. That actually bothered me so much...
I actually felt quite bad for her :/ don’t you just wish you could just have some sort of magic power to give people who are quite clearly trying their best and having a rough time in a situation that many people just wouldn’t be able to cope with everything thing they want. Helens is deffo not qualified to be giving someone like that advice, especially advice as dismissive as that

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind Helen but my god, I can’t believe the way she’s acting regarding Covid. The amount of people she’s seeing! There’s a different person in her house every night. People like her are the reason it has risen again.

Reactions: 19
VIDEO SUMMARY: THE HALLOWEEN FINALE, AN EMBARRASSING TALE AND A NEW WARDROBE | VLOGTOBER FINALE 2020

She's excited to film her "slightly modified office"

"it's gunna be a good 'un" she cackles as she puts on her awful wig and green face paint - just what her spots need.

1.png

We see her sitting alone and lonely, looking sadly into her bowl of porridge as she tries to steady her hand to shove it into her gob.

2.png

Now filming in the bin bag, and jumping sadly for her skit of daily witch outfits, which are not really witch outfits.

More jumping - she's barley able to get herself off the ground. Come on girl, put a bit of oomph into it!!!

Lunch time

"I gorra funneh storeee to tell yer" here we go, she's had the gasmen working down her road for "weeks, probably months now"

"They're now getting on wiv it properly" well you'd know all about how to half arse work Helz...

"I had a letter through my door telling me they were going to turn MY gas off on a particular day, I'm like OK cool and completely forgot about it...."

Let me guess, this story is going to end up with someone being naked....

"...and when that day arrived, I get a knock on the door" and cos she don't have bootcamp on weds she was having a *little bit* of a lay in...

"I was obviously in a deep sleep and went to open the door I was delirious"

3.png

Gas man says he's here to turn gas off, she's in her dressing gown and bed head, she then pulls a face and howls "I FORGOTTTTTTTT"

4.png

They tell her she needs to turn the boiler off, but the dumb witch whines that she doesn't know how and begs the gas man to do it for her (yet another thing she can't do herself)

5.png

She's giving us all the chins for this story...

6.png

Gas man says that he needs to go to the garage, she asks him for permission to go get her slippers on... he tells her ok get your slippers on... "And I think.. man.... he must think I'm insane"... Yup.

"They guy who came to my door that day was quite..... good looking.... I'm not gunna lie.... there's nothing wrong with being like mmmmm"

This story becomes a bit of an in joke with the girls.

And after she put on her wig and green face, the gas man return.

"YES THE GASMEN THINK IM CRAY!!!!!"

(duck me this is the most boring ass story)

Hours later, and she's slurring her words and looking drunk. She's had an evening with her sister and her nieces.

Helen's been watching loads of skatin' videos on youtube that's all she does now apparently, and now she's practicing her skating in her house. She's mumbling about the skating rink and wanting to get some good technique, no one cares.

Montage of her going backwards on skate, backing her arse towards the camera because this is content, catches her wheel on the Sofa of Nightmares and almost falls over.

Next day and we're still skating backwards in the living room - did she even go to bed?

Today she's making previews and behind the scenes for HER new music video... she is living her MTV dream.

Next day..... she's having a chill day. She went shopping to get ready for her Flange Halloween party.

It's raining and as she's got a brand new office dedicated to her doing all her work in so she can finally separate her work life from her home life she's going to........ bring her laptop in the house, curl up on the sofa with her duvet and work there.

Says how everyone loooooooooves her preview of her new single and she's well happy.

Did she say she was making gifs for the band? OH PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!! 😂😂😂

Cut to later and she says she's been on the sofa all day. Now she's doing her cooking event with KVD Beauty.

Of course she cant possibly do a simple follow along recipe all by herself

7.png

She got FIL (or is it Andy? lolol)

"VEGAN CHEEEEESE" she squeaks at him.

Typical Quirkerz has to be so extra because she's sooooooo used to her Gusto and Hello Fresh thing that, she assumed that KVD would be exactly the same and would have everything weighed out for her (it wasn't), so she dumped in the entire packet of spices, and surpriseeeee! It was too hot.

OMG there's a queue for SKATIN' "I've come to the place to beeee how excitin'!"

Erm, I don't think all those people appreciate you filming them for your content Quirkz.....

Next day, bootcamp then back home and getting ready for "FLANGAWEEEEEEN!" That's Flange Halloween.

Heidi's already got her flange over. And shortly after more flanges show up. Of course we're not going to see any of the party, just Helen showing her giant glass of wine.

Next day, she had fun with her flanges claims that there were only 6 of them and they didn't break any rules, but after all the rule breaking she's done already during this pandemic I'm gonna cough a big fat *BULLSHIT* at that.

She's now getting ready to do her new wardrobe and has ropped in FIL "HE HAS NO CHOICE" she smirks.

The draws and doors are fucked she says panning over the obscene amount of clothes spilling out everywhere.

Fun footage of her dancing while taking clothes out, and FIL is here (or is it Andy?) She's going to be redecorating everything in her bedroom because she's soooo bored of white.

Next day and she's complaining that her Halloween was sooo anticlimactic, but she's basically celebrated it all October so maybe she's had her fair share.

Now she's off for the best roast in Norfolk, she's booked it weeeeeeks ago. Gets dressed up but then decides to dress in jeans and a jumper, prob cos Fil's wearing joggers again.

They're all planning going out for a celebratory meal on single release day, duck COVID it's all about QUIRKERZ, but it will be the last meal with her friends for a long time thanks to Boris, so she's trying to make the most of it before lock down happens, so she's got to get out to help spread it around.

Fil gets in the car with a big sigh. He looks like he wants to go home already.

Films roast, now back home and she's changed her jeans for stretchy trousers and now is flopped on the sofa complaining about FIL watching Antiques Road Trip on the telly "I wanted to put a film on but HE likes watching a program about old things"

Now she might fall asleep ready with all her crusty make up and lipstick to rub right into the sofa of nightmares.

The end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Love how she says "tHeRe wAs OnLy 6 oF Us" - but doesn't film anything. Just like download 2020.

Quirkerz doesn't break rules if it's not filmed, ain't that right flanges?!?! 🤘🤘🤘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Love how she says "tHeRe wAs OnLy 6 oF Us" - but doesn't film anything. Just like download 2020.

Quirkerz doesn't break rules if it's not filmed, ain't that right flanges?!?! 🤘🤘🤘
did she think we’d all just take her word for it ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks Luna for the rundown ❤

Her comment about Boris fucked me off. Obviously, I won't go into politics and the man is far from perfect, but this can't really be blamed completely on politics (or maybe it can, idk). She was all but rolling her eyes about the situation and the new lockdown. It's ignorant, selfish people like her who have had a part in this having to happen to "save Christmas" (duck Eid and Chanukkah, right?). She's so goddamn out of touch. She's lucky that her whole world revolves around Norwich (a fine city in slogan and reality ❤). Some of us have had to move away from total shitholes for education and work and still have family trapped there who we can't see.

Also wtf is with her speech and pronunciation? I know it's always been kind of how she is to mispronounce things and misuse words, but in this vlog it seemed particularly marked.

Edit. Sorry for being pissed off as usual 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.