Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 296074

"Build the wardrobe Cinderelley, get me squash and coffee Cinderelley..."

She really can't do anything for herself ๐Ÿ™„
Jesus Christ this is so cringe!

We've all sat on the sofa and batted our eyelids at the other half to get us a drink BUT I can't help but feel recording it and being demanding (2 drinks, answer me! Etc etc) is helpful given they're on the verge of splitting up?
I defo get my partner to get me things when I'm on the sofa and I cba ๐Ÿ˜… but I also show him he's appreciated and I get him things when he can't be bothered either.

Reactions: 11
It was the bit about using a tray that got me. What was that about?!
I wonder if he had to bow when he brought it in ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think with her relationship stories she thinks it's all cutesy like an old married couple but actually it just makes her look like a nobhead.

Reactions: 23
Nah itโ€™s the agony aunt vid. With her dressed up as a cross between Dear Deidre and Rita Skeeter or something

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Doesnโ€™t post click bait often? Vegan Nandoโ€™s anyone? twit

Reactions: 26
I watched all of the advice video. The last question is about how to approach a housemate who isn't pulling their weight and the look that comes over her.. My god she looks like such an evil witch when she's talking about that.

Also someone wrote in about having a panic attack because their bf's mate is really fit and Helen said "it sounds like you're dealing with it really well" completely seriously.

Obviously the whole vid was as predicted, thoughtless non-advice. JUST TELL PEOPLE TO duck OFF. And she was drinking, of course! She did a really gross slurp at one point.

Edit. PS. Did any tattle questions come up? :D

Reactions: 10
clickbait is so tacky ugh

someones d e s p e r a t e for views

loooool, I'm sorry but imagine going to Helen for advice :ROFLMAO: I can't get past her first question, I have to turn it off and return to my book which is FAR more entertaining. Her advice for someone who was waiting for their partner of 4 years to propose was literally 'it'll happen when it's supposed to happen'

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly feel like the clickbait is more offensive the less you do it. Like if I click on a Tana Mongeau video I would already know that whatever the title says probably didnโ€™t happen, but with people who donโ€™t do that I feel like it crosses a bit of a trust line?

I feel like she just didnโ€™t say much of anything in the advice video. I donโ€™t think anything was terrible advice, I just feel like she chatted about the problem more than actually saying how to deal with it. Iโ€™m sick to death of youtubers giving advice on things they themselves handle poorly. It would make a much more interesting video to me if she chose a couple of questions that she also had experience with, talked about what she did & how it did or didnโ€™t work. The advice for things theyโ€™ve never done just seems so hollow because they have no experience of the details or nuance to the situation.

Reactions: 19
the "beer o'clock" sign behind her in her new filming setup ahahahahahahahahahaha bleeping christ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg, that bleeping title. I'm very chill but if my partner happened to be a YouTuber, clickbaited me cheating, and didn't bother to clarify that actually 'haha I did that for views on my advice video, sorry babe!' then I'd be so bleeping mad. 6 mins in and she still hasn't cleared it up.

Also, some of this advice is incredibly bland and unhelpful. Why not... give some tips on how to actually do these things rather than just saying 'open your mind' 'stop living by other people's expectations' or whatever? Maybe talk about steps that people can take to do that. She sounds very drunk in this video. I understand the vibe is agony aunt / girls in the toilets giving advice that is basically nothing but hyping you up and ignoring the responsibilities but lol...

I did however laugh at 'well I'm never single', at least she has some self-awareness with that.

I honestly feel like the clickbait is more offensive the less you do it. Like if I click on a Tana Mongeau video I would already know that whatever the title says probably didnโ€™t happen, but with people who donโ€™t do that I feel like it crosses a bit of a trust line?

I feel like she just didnโ€™t say much of anything in the advice video. I donโ€™t think anything was terrible advice, I just feel like she chatted about the problem more than actually saying how to deal with it. Iโ€™m sick to death of youtubers giving advice on things they themselves handle poorly. It would make a much more interesting video to me if she chose a couple of questions that she also had experience with, talked about what she did & how it did or didnโ€™t work. The advice for things theyโ€™ve never done just seems so hollow because they have no experience of the details or nuance to the situation.
100% agreed with this! I actually quite liked some of the advice she gave at its core but she didn't really expand on it, she just rambled on with generic stories and repeating the same point. It would have been nice to hear honest advice about her divorce, motivation on working from home, expectations working as an influencer, and areas she struggles with that that don't romanticize the job - stuff like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
VIDEO SUMMARY - HE CHEATED

Views have been shockingly bad for Quirkerz so she went with a clickbait title

She cracks open a tin and then is disappointed to learn that it isn't alcoholic, so she says "back in a minute" because it wouldn't be a proper video if she isn't slurring her words and gurning away...

Ugh, this is going to be a series - just what no one asked for

She's dubbing herself as everyone's crazy aunt or sister to help meander people through life. God help us.

Oh and we're jump cutting straight into it

--------------------------------------------------
First Dear Helga: Person been with boyfriend for 4 years, and they have a house and two dogs, how can Helga get them to propose?

"OK girl, you need to calm your tit down" says Helga, who made her man propose to her TWICE.

"you can't force these things" says Helga, again... who made her man propose to her... TWICE.

"there is absolutely no rush to get married BELIEVE ME!" she says, trying to put people off because of her crappy experience

Says that they shouldn't listen to their family or anyone else for that matter, it will come from him at the right time and HE will propose when HE feels ready to, and when HE feels ready to you know that it's going to come from HIM........ erm.... waiting's great and all... but what about suggesting SHE proposes to HIM, Helga??? It's 2020!

Next Dear Helga, person been with bloke for a long time and they're engaged, but doesn't know if he's the one and is worrying about what people will think if they split up.

"I CAN TELL YOU THIS!" She yells, "I MARRIED SOMEONE WHEN I WAS UNHAPPY IN A RELATIONSHIP AND THAT GOT ME NO WHERE!!!!!!"

"being engaged... that's personal.... that's something that you both decided to do together.... and it means kinda nothing in the big wide world"

"some people get married..." she scoffs whilst throwing her arms back like a muppet puppet "and then they break up..."

1.png

goes on to tell them if they ain't happy in their relationship then don't waste any more time.... no advice on maybe y'know exploring options to try and make it work if they want to... or opening up to their partner about how they feel? Nope, if you ain't 'appy dump 'im.

Next Dear Helga, person's ex ghosted them after a 7 month relationship and now has self esteem issues

Helga says the person ghosting them is immature and they're an A hole for doing it. And then says that this girl should feel excited and happy and keep her options open and not put their eggs all in one basket when meeting a new person... Says Helga.... who moved the eggs and baskets in her house on date 3....

"walk away with yer ed elled eigh and go have fun datin peepole"

"I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE AFFECT PEOPLE SOOOOO BAD THAT IT RUINS THEIR FUTURE!!!!!" she randomly yells.... "DON'T LET THEM DO THAT TO YOU!!!!"

Next Dear Helga, Person slept with their housemate during lock down and the bloke now has another bit on the side and still tries it on.... gasps from Helga

Helga tells her to yell at him.

Next Dear Helga, someone cheated on this person all through the pregnancy of their daughter... who the duck is writing this shite to Helga for advice?! Go to bleeping therapy. Jesus Christ. Wants to know how to meet someone in the pandemic.

"Honestly mate, don't put too much pressure on yer self to find someone" says the person who moved her boyfriend in after 2 months because she was scared of being on her own during lock down....

"there's nuffin wrong wiv being sing-gal.. I mean I'm not one to talk cuz I'm barely ever single.... but if I was single I wouldn't mind" As bleeping if.

Tells the single mum to go focus on her daughter rather than find someone. Says her time will come, and again tells the single mum to go enjoy her daughter and her own space and her own time..... yup she's saying this to a single mum....

"We need to stop putting so much pressure on relationships, and not see being single as a bad thing" says the person who sees being single as a bad thing.

Next Dear Helga, person is being pressured by their mum to have kids when all they want to do is be on their own and have cats and dogs....

Helga says "duck YER MUM"

"WE MUST STOP LIVING OUR LIVES BY THE EXPECTATIONS OF OTHERS!"

"I really really really dislike the pressure that women have to have babies. I'm in no rush to have kids, I've got two dogs" says the girl who actively has unprotected sex and said that a pregnancy happens, it happens!

"I know I want kids at some point.... maybe" oh Helga, not only making this all about you again but also giving up on your childhood dream of being a single mum?

Next Dear Helga, is a person who is insecure about her man having a girl as a friend and had a panic attack about it.

Helga sighs deeply

2.png

"it sounds like you're dealing with it really well" ooof off to a bad start when you're telling someone who's having panic attacks that they're dealing with it well.... obviously they aren't yer dick.

Talks about irrational thoughts, okay... this sounds like it's going in a good direction.

"even if they did date, they don't any more.. you can be friends with exes" oop, oh dear and we were doing so well with the confidence building there...

"My best friend BEN, who's in ma band, is a boy... obviously.. and his girlfriend Beth is the.... cutest.... ever n I love boaf of dem so much.... I've always been in a band wiv boys I go on tour with them, and share beds wiv them.... I dunt mean that sumfinks gunna appen or it's dodgy or it's weird..." Hmmmmmmm sure.

Tells the girl she just needs to own up to how she feels and tell her bloke that she doesn't believe it but needs to tell him.... erm no. lol.

Next q is another person wanting to get engaged with bloke of 2 years

"DONT FORCE IT!!!!! COME ON GIVE THEM TIME!!!!"

Why are we doing this question again? Is she drunk that she forgot she already answered it....?

Finally tells this person "Stop making men propose to us. You wanna get married YOU propose to HIM. Come on girls." she sounds over this advice giving now she's just yelling

Next is asking about going self employed....

"I've been working from home for a few years and people think it's luxury and that you just roll out of bed and go work" well no, we all know you don't roll out of bed and go to work Helga!!

"it's very lonely at times, you have to be self motivational its sometimes hard to separate your home space from your work space...." The answer to that will be upcoming in the new office tour video I'm sure

3.png

Helga says she works out every morning to help her feel motivated.

Next one is: Is it ok to break up with close friends if they're not good for you anymore?

HAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! I wonder whoooo this Q is about? *cough* GROCE *cough* ;)

"I would say so, you know in your heart what's good for you and what your boundaries are and what you can tolerate. And if someone's not making you feel good or happy absolutely"

Long pause and stare at the camera

4.png

"Absolutely. Firm believer in that"

Next: How to approach my house mate about selfish behavior when I'm a people pleaser? :sneaky: :sneaky:

"I totally get de peepole pleazin fing. I would always sugar coat things or wrap it up in cotton wool when I was approaching a potential confrontation " What a lieeee she'd witch about it to the camera.

5.png

"didn't get me anywhere" she says drunkenly putting down her drink and weirdly licking her urine booger finger

"so now I'm stone cold and say how it is. Hit the nail on the head. Don't be rude. Just to the point"

....so what was the advice? Don't sugar coat? Just be stone cold?

She's got to go now as she's hosting her dinner party for her flange mates. Life is so hard when you work for yourself and only have time for a 13 min ramble.

Oh goody we get this the first weekend of every month, let's see if she'll fall for my baited questions again haahaa! ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Next is asking about going self employed....

"I've been working from home for a few years and people think it's luxury and that you just roll out of bed and go work" well no, we all know you don't roll out of bed and go to work Helga!!

"it's very lonely at times, you have to be self motivational its sometimes hard to separate your home space from your work space...." The answer to that will be upcoming in the new office tour video I'm sure

View attachment 296498

Helga says she works out every morning to help her feel motivated.
Smh I literally just said I thought it would be good if she covered this and talked honestly about it. Her answer was so bland that I actually zoned out and missed it

Thank you for the recap as always!

Reactions: 4
I know exactly what you mean. I find it painful to see women I know complain about how having a boyfriend is like looking after a child.

It doesn't have to be like that!!! You don't have to put up with that!
I'm still catching up but...

Agreed! It is far better to be single then with someone who makes no effort to make you happy with simple day to day tasks they should be doing (cleaning up after themselves) who else has seen those prints floatinf round on insta - stop raising him, he's not your son?!

Leave him to watch his own tv shows and do something you want to (Helen) and if you can't make separate time to do things you both like, you need to realise you're better off without one another. Helen can afford to be on her own financially, she should be making the most of a luxury not everyone has!

Reactions: 5
Of course she's re posting highlights of that time she shared a bed with BANDMATE BEN and wailed relax be kewl over and over ๐Ÿ™„

Also the caption....

Screenshot_20201101-222530.png

She does realise that COVID is still around and worse than before? And why on earth did thay need to delay the release? It's not like they're an established band and making the charts... Only a very small amount of people actually give a shite anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Its hilarious that they delayed it because of the first lockdown... And now have to release it just as the second lockdown is happening. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Next Dear Helga, is a person who is insecure about her man having a girl as a friend and had a panic attack about it.

Helga sighs deeply

"My best friend BEN, who's in ma band, is a boy... obviously.. and his girlfriend Beth is the.... cutest.... ever n I love boaf of dem so much.... I've always been in a band wiv boys I go on tour with them, and share beds wiv them.... I dunt mean that sumfinks gunna appen or it's dodgy or it's weird..." Hmmmmmmm sure.

Tells the girl she just needs to own up to how she feels and tell her bloke that she doesn't believe it but needs to tell him.... erm no. lol.

I mean...she stripped in front of Graces boyf sooooo okay helen...
Still can't believe Ben was fine with sharing a bed with her, they're in bed eating pizza together in that highlight!! I dunno, it's just weird to me. All of her behaviour around her guy friends is weird. She seemed disappointed and bitter her random Josh friend was moving away with his gf weeeiirrddd

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.