Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I could of done a lot worse" - what is she talking about? So people can't complain about a clickbait title because there are worse things in the world you can do? Pathetic response to a genuine complaint.

Screenshot_20201103-081534.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
"I could of done a lot worse" - what is she talking about? So people can't complain about a clickbait title because there are worse things in the world you can do? Pathetic response to a genuine complaint.

View attachment 297904
Yikes, instead of listening to the complaints and doing something about it, she's just sticking to her guns and telling people to stop watching. 🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait to hear her rant about it and play the victim in her vlog! 😏

Reactions: 7
she's giving me big trisha paytas energy in those bts clips mingin

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I swear literally every time she uploads she does something problematic these days and then whinges about it instead taking on board the criticism and bettering herself.
It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Bye bye? These people are paying your wages you bleeping melt.
She’s getting more immature and entitled as she gets old, it’s baffling. How do you monitise your channel if no one wants to watch it?

Reactions: 35
Remember when she claimed that she had UPLOAD ANXIETY and was soooo scared of people telling her off in the comments for her problematic behaviours?

Clickbait seems to have cured it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can't even bring myself to hate watch the most recent video

Reactions: 16
123480019_400327778063634_3633753587251005262_n.jpg

Erm.....TOMMOROW?.... TOMMOROW?????

It's TOMORROW you dumb nugget.

She doesn't really need that filter anymore, she's looking more and more like it without it - it's only the eyes that look different 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So this is not necessarily just about Helen but an old vlog of hers from a couple of years ago just popped up, where she was at an influencer event. I don’t get it! How do brands think vlogs of these events make them look good?

They take a beautiful building, turn it into trash with neon lights and glitter everywhere then fill it with a bunch of loud twats that spend the whole night on their phones and don’t tell us anything about what is being promoted! It doesn’t make me want to buy the tacky shite they sell.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s quite sad to see Helen become so problematic really loved her back in the day now she is giving me velvetgh0st vibes

Reactions: 22
Hilarious that she’s nervous about this song being released. She’ll have a few hours of people blowing smoke up her arse then nothing else will come of it. She can’t expect to make money from it surely? Total vanity project.

when huge global bands are offering zoom concerts and fundraising for local venues, she’s chucking money at costumes and music videos for this repetitive shite bag single. it’s so distasteful. They could’ve put on an intimate gig over Instagram live where people can donate towards the local music scene, that would’ve been admirable. but Helen has to be Helen. Groan.

be cool? duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
123234092_399684881196955_7148572032867513912_n.jpg

Oop she on the beg for followers again.... And she still can't spell tomorrow 🤣

Helen babes, take your own Tragedy Aunt advice - don't FORCE IT, if it happens it happens, just RELAX BE COOL. Just focus and concentrate on your dogs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hilarious that she’s nervous about this song being released. She’ll have a few hours of people blowing smoke up her arse then nothing else will come of it. She can’t expect to make money from it surely? Total vanity project.

when huge global bands are offering zoom concerts and fundraising for local venues, she’s chucking money at costumes and music videos for this repetitive shite bag single. it’s so distasteful. They could’ve put on an intimate gig over Instagram live where people can donate towards the local music scene, that would’ve been admirable. but Helen has to be Helen. Groan.

be cool? duck off.
That's actually a really good idea. She will probably steal it.

But that's exactly what you would do if you were a genuine musician. Helen is the epitome of style over substance and I doubt it would even occur to her to do something like this.

Reactions: 12
Bye bye? These people are paying your wages you bleeping melt.
She’s getting more immature and entitled as she gets old, it’s baffling. How do you monitise your channel if no one wants to watch it?
Her responses to comments calling her out are so pathetic. I wonder if she knows she's bleeping up but is just lashing out because she doesn't want to admit she's not exactly being great at the moment (or over the past few years).

Reactions: 10
Now she got the views she's finally changed the title!

Screenshot_20201103-105748.png

She's probably working her way through deleting comments mentioning clickbait as we speak 🙄

Reactions: 16
Her responses to comments calling her out are so pathetic. I wonder if she knows she's bleeping up but is just lashing out because she doesn't want to admit she's not exactly being great at the moment (or over the past few years).
I think she’s self sabotaging, I feel like she’s been disinterested in YouTube for years now. There’s no passion but she craves the attention and following she once had. Oh and the money.

Reactions: 15
Glad vlogtober is done, I wouldn’t be able to stand a 5 minute clip of her pouting over the comments about the clickbait.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I kinda love it when even her own stans rant about her pathetic ways in the comments of her videos

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.