Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not had a chance to catch up but I bet Helen moves Phil back in during this lockdown. She better not moan cos its super-spreaders like her that have caused lockdown to be necessary!

Reactions: 17
I reckon she'll either try and move him back in beforehand and he'll refuse or she'll get halfway through and move him in cos she cant cope on her own and try and hide it.

Reactions: 10
its so weird that she gets friends and boyfriends to do work around the house when essentially its her job making content out of what she's done to the house or what tat she's bought.

Its her job so why doesn't she do it herself during the week or a handyman to help her during working hours, must be a nightmare to be pestered into helping Helen with her work.

I'd hate to live somewhere where the home renovations are never done would be like living in the Winchester mystery house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Helen won't be able to go to the roller rink for a month. What's the betting she will lose interest by then???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
its so weird that she gets friends and boyfriends to do work around the house when essentially its her job making content out of what she's done to the house or what tat she's bought.

Its her job so why doesn't she do it herself during the week or a handyman to help her during working hours, must be a nightmare to be pestered into helping Helen with her work.

I'd hate to live somewhere where the home renovations are never done would be like living in the Winchester mystery house
The thing is there’s always something to renovate in old houses 😂 however, Helen’s problem is renovating things that don’t NEED renovating. Like have we ever actually seen her get her roof checked or brickwork repointed or any of that mundane homeowner stuff. No. Cos she can’t make Content out of it. Everything she does is for content, which is really sad as I’m sure most of the renos aren’t even covered by her ‘wages’.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

"Build the wardrobe Cinderelley, get me squash and coffee Cinderelley..."

She really can't do anything for herself 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Tbh, I get it with stuff like putting up the rails in her wardrobe. I mean Fil seems pretty handy given his DIY station and as a small 5'3 woman, I'm not sure I could reach properly put up that rail without help but I guess that isn't really it for Helen. The sitting around with her wine like 'oh I'll help... I will help' was a slightly funny joke to make to him once but maybe not one to play out on your IG over a few stories to hundreds of thousands of followers, lol. It does however seem more like how her DIY days go - watching a loved one (or really really liked one) do all the work whilst she chills with a drink.

Also, side note, but that filter she uses on her story is SO annoying. Idk why she felt the need to record her asking her partner for a drink, normal interaction, but that stupid big eye filter that she's obsessed with just made it seem all the more whiny and irritating.

Reactions: 11
I might have said this before but she strikes me as someone whose always got a mountain of credit card debt despite making good money. I have zero info to base this off. She just gives me the 'duck it' vibes

Reactions: 24
View attachment 296074

What the duck is that? Is it meant to be funny? It’s awful, she sounds psychotic. Which is probably only partly down to the filter. If my other half spoke to me like that I’d tell them to duck right off. Lazy, bitchy, entitled twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't reach stuff either because I'm a short arse but I hold stuff and read instructions and generally make myself useful. She's the worst.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 296074

Playing devil’s advocate, you’d imagine this is something many couples do every now and then when you just can’t be fucked to get off the sofa and you give the “afTer evErYthIng IvE doNe FoR yoU” line and it’s just a laugh. But I don’t know why on Earth she continues time after time to paint this lazy, useless, potato vibe for herself. Especially when she knows many find her to be exactly that 🤨😒

Reactions: 13
815BACDE-807B-4109-BB7D-A3DFA29D4CBF.jpeg

yes helen, rush out for dinner the day after a lockdown has been announced. That’s the idea, in fact try and interact with as many people as possible before Wednesday night. Genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 296228
yes helen, rush out for dinner the day after a lockdown has been announced. That’s the idea, in fact try and interact with as many people as possible before Wednesday night. Genius.
Ugh. And why is she doing a mini photoshoot just cos she had a roast?

She's like "Fil! Fil! Tak a bunch a fotos of me, I jus' ate n I need ta tell peeps" 🙄

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine sitting inside there just watching this potato lady trying to do a photoshoot before her Sunday roast? So cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine sitting inside there just watching this potato lady trying to do a photoshoot before her Sunday roast? So cringe.
Exactly! Cringe so hard thinking of people awkwardly trying to go in & out of the restaurant without getting caught in the photos 😶

Reactions: 7
View attachment 296074

This ig story made me so mad. What a fucken lazy old bint she is. I hope FIL leaves and she is left alone over this lockdown and nobody goes to see her or lets her in their homes because they know shes a dirty pig that can't do something as simple as wash her hands after she takes a piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.