Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think aghhh she’s got mental health issues and I’m being harsh but then tit like this and I think what a massive head

Reactions: 10
I live on my own most of the time when I'm not bubbled up with my boyfriend. That's it. We don't see anyone else. I went into my parents garden in the summer and waved at them (they don't live nearby) and that was it.

People like Helen piss me off because they will moan about how much they're missing out on WHILST DOING ALL OF THE THINGS.

And this isn't even mentioning all of those people who have lost loved ones and had to have remote funerals etc etc. It breaks your heart. But duck it, as long as influencers aren't inconvenienced, right?

They can all get in the largest of bins and bleeping stay there.

Reactions: 32
Let’s see how she copes with the reported National lockdown coming into force this week.

flip a coin Fil- stay with Helen again or bed up somewhere else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I live on my own most of the time when I'm not bubbled up with my boyfriend. That's it. We don't see anyone else. I went into my parents garden in the summer and waved at them (they don't live nearby) and that was it.

People like Helen piss me off because they will moan about how much they're missing out on WHILST DOING ALL OF THE THINGS.

And this isn't even mentioning all of those people who have lost loved ones and had to have remote funerals etc etc. It breaks your heart. But duck it, as long as influencers aren't inconvenienced, right?

They can all get in the largest of bins and bleeping stay there.
Exactly!!!! She's always moaning about not being able to do things cause of the "ol' rona", but shes done so much! Including carrying on the party 🙄

Shes probably got that mentality of "Oh tit we're gonna go into another lockdown soon. Better party and do as much as I can before that"

Reactions: 14
Sometimes I think aghhh she’s got mental health issues and I’m being harsh but then tit like this and I think what a massive head
This is me exactly. Although mental health issues don’t automatically excuse bad behaviour. It’s possible to have mental health issues and still be a head.

It will be interesting to see how she copes if we do go back into full lockdown next week. I can’t see Phil moving back in having so recently moved out? She may be forced to live on her own. Of course, she’ll moan about it and whine about how unfair it is, while completely ignoring the fact it’s people like her who have carried on regardless that are part of the problem.

Reactions: 17
Full lockdown imminent. Someone give FIL the heads up so he doesn't get stuck there again!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Run FIL, Run!!!!!! Helga will be locking you down to the house with only her! RUNNNNNN 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We're I am we have gone into tier 2, and let's be honest by Wednesday we could all be on a full lockdown.
Now I'm gunna call a spade a spade. Wether Norwich was in tier 1 or top tier Helen would still be carrying on like she does. After all we was barely out of the last lockdown before she, had a download party(were various friends posted on social media that they was little or no regard to social distancing) drove around Scotland, rushed to IKEA, went on a 'mystery holiday' had a jolly round Wales, went to get her nails and hair done (travelling all the way to London to do so) .
Evidently Helen could not give a flying f**k about the rest of the country or her followers because all she did was 'whinge' throughout it chose to deliberately edit her videos flouting the rules then preach 'kindness and compassion' in nearly EVERY vlog. whilst stiking her fingers up her nose, spending copious amounts of money on tat, and going to dance class with covid *ahem* Oh no a cold sorry.
So I feel, given the circumstance, that I'll have a right good 'ole whinge' and I'll enjoy doing so. Especially about this selfish prick having a Halloween get together because that's the sort of reaction anyone who is sane and living through this insanity would give. Tier 1 or not.

Reactions: 25
We're I am we have gone into tier 2, and let's be honest by Wednesday we could all be on a full lockdown.
Now I'm gunna call a spade a spade. Wether Norwich was in tier 1 or top tier Helen would still be carrying on like she does. After all we was barely out of the last lockdown before she, had a download party(were various friends posted on social media that they was little or no regard to social distancing) drove around Scotland, rushed to IKEA, went on a 'mystery holiday' had a jolly round Wales, went to get her nails and hair done (travelling all the way to London to do so) .
Evidently Helen could not give a flying f**k about the rest of the country or her followers because all she did was 'whinge' throughout it chose to deliberately edit her videos flouting the rules then preach 'kindness and compassion' in nearly EVERY vlog. whilst stiking her fingers up her nose, spending copious amounts of money on tat, and going to dance class with covid *ahem* Oh no a cold sorry.
So I feel, given the circumstance, that I'll have a right good 'ole whinge' and I'll enjoy doing so. Especially about this selfish prick having a Halloween get together because that's the sort of reaction anyone who is sane and living through this insanity would give. Tier 1 or not.
👆🏻

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 6
I'm still laughing at the fact that she had to rush out to get her pubes fried as soon as lockdown was eased too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% this. Helen has no concept of a world outside of her own. Everything that’s happening is happening only to her. Never mind the people dying, losing jobs etc, Helen is bored and lonely so her show must go on!

Reactions: 14
So her gym did another dance class... and they claim that they're "COVID safe" because everyone else is dancing in their own square for social distancing...

They still have over the allowed 6 people per exercise class (again, my tier 1 area aren't allowed more than 6 people per fitness class)...

...but what's the point in having your own 'social distance square" when you're all going to sit and stand around together with no social distancing? 🙄

(This was shared on her gym's IG... I can't see old flappy tits there, but it happened last night and she was having her flange party)

• Angry
Reactions: 21
It annoyed me that she didn’t say where she got the car valet. I would have been interested in going myself.
It’s the place next to Anglia square on st Augustine’s. You can tell by the car park afterwards and also where she was walking when she’d left the car. I live next to it so it’s very obvious to me anyway 🤣🤣 I really need one but thought it was stupid money so actually might be going myself haha

Reactions: 5

Typical Helga, not bothering to watch the new briefing on the new lockdown rules and restrictions. I'm sure her mum will have to tell her what they are, yet again, because she can't be arsed to educate herself 🙄

Oh look, she's on the bed drinking wine in celebration of FILDO coming over to take her wardrobe apart - yet another room being redone 🙄

Also "I've done a tit ton of Halloween stuff"... When?? Where?? Three piss poor Halloween costumes and a video on how to carve a pumpkin and eat pizza and brownies on your sofa....? That's a tit ton? Yikes. 🤣

"This is how I'm spending my Halloween" yeah cos you had your flange party yesterday and Fil's obviously bored of watching yet another movie in your matching outfits 🤣🤣

"I will help... I'm gonna help..." who the duck drinks alcohol while doing redecorating?! No wonder she fucked up her office shelf building - she was probably on the sauce 🙄

Reactions: 19
View attachment 295165

View attachment 295178

Typical Helga, not bothering to watch the new briefing on the new lockdown rules and restrictions. I'm sure her mum will have to tell her what they are, yet again, because she can't be arsed to educate herself 🙄

Oh look, she's on the bed drinking wine in celebration of FILDO coming over to take her wardrobe apart - yet another room being redone 🙄

Also "I've done a tit ton of Halloween stuff"... When?? Where?? Three piss poor Halloween costumes and a video on how to carve a pumpkin and eat pizza and brownies on your sofa....? That's a tit ton? Yikes. 🤣

"This is how I'm spending my Halloween" yeah cos you had your flange party yesterday and Fil's obviously bored of watching yet another movie in your matching outfits 🤣🤣

"I will help... I'm gonna help..." who the duck drinks alcohol while doing redecorating?! No wonder she fucked up her office shelf building - she was probably on the sauce 🙄
Absolute alcoholic. I bet she was dragging it out, keeping him there as long as possible in the hopes that lockdown would be with immediate effect and he'd be "stuck" there like last time. FIL sounds so sick of life. I don't blame him.

Screenshot_20201031-215212.png

Fil's building his new lockdown home 🤣

Funny how he's called an "angel" when he's doing tit for her, but forget to make the bed or put on Bangers and Cash or eat a packet of crisps and she'll be moaning again.🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.