Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmm no. Its va-lay!

Its a French word and should be pronounced as such.

Mmm ok. I’m in my 30s and, like I said, I’ve never heard anyone until Helen call a UK car cleaning a “valay” before. I’ve since found YouTube videos of people pronouncing it both ways so let’s leave it at that eh? 😂👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Mmm ok. I’m in my 30s and, like I said, I’ve never heard anyone until Helen call a UK car cleaning a “valay” before. I’ve since found YouTube videos of people pronouncing it both ways so let’s leave it at that eh? 😂👍🏻
I always say va-lay for parking and va-let for car cleaning. I always thought that was probably wrong though! 😂 And I’m in my 40s.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Looking past the "pummies" it looks like the party's already started with the Flange group round Quirkerz house...

• Angry
Reactions: 10
View attachment 294036

Looking past the "pummies" it looks like the party's already started with the Flange group round Quirkerz house...
this really bleeping pisses me off. I’ve not seen my family or friends in a really long time because of local restrictions. She needs to think about her viewers who might be in tier 3 and how this might upset them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's ridiculous isn't it. She is such an entitled brat. Just cos it's Halloween she needs to have all her mates over.

You just know that she'll be whining and bitching bout her fREEEEEdom when the WHOLE country's under even stricter lockdown conditions again 🙄

Fucks me off knowing how she acted last lockdown. The likelihood that we're going to be locked down over Xmas is high and my family and I are already planning to do Xmas via zoom, but you just know Helen won't do that kind of tit.

She'll make a "how to Xmas at home" video for da views and then throw her usual flange and family gatherings not giving a tit about anyone else but herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's ridiculous isn't it. She is such an entitled brat. Just cos it's Halloween she needs to have all her mates over.

You just know that she'll be whining and bitching bout her fREEEEEdom when the WHOLE country's under even stricter lockdown conditions again 🙄

Fucks me off knowing how she acted last lockdown. The likelihood that we're going to be locked down over Xmas is high and my family and I are already planning to do Xmas via zoom, but you just know Helen won't do that kind of tit.

She'll make a "how to Xmas at home" video for da views and then throw her usual flange and family gatherings not giving a tit about anyone else but herself.
Oh yeah. It’s the way she had the cheek to make video on how to have a “Cosy Halloween at home” and then just go and have a full blown party like nothings happening.
duck off helen

Reactions: 17
Norwich is currently in Tier 1. So not really sure how you can have a whinge at her for that.
It's her track record that I've got more of an issue with, we know she doesn't social distance or performs any actual proper hygiene, and WILL go out when knowingly sick etc. Her 3 day lockdown festival had no social distancing and more than the allowed people at the time, same for her summer party when she came back from holiday, her gym has up to 18 people in their dance class which is way over the allowed 6 people! So it's not surprising to 'have a whinge' about her having a Halloween gathering 🙄

Just because you can doesn't necessarily mean you should. The area I'm in is also a tier 1 but that doesn't mean I should throw parties and have all my mates over indoors for a social gathering, especially when some of my other friends are in stricter areas, that doesn't seem fair to me. I haven't seen my vulnerable family members in months because the cases just keep rising and death is increasing despite being a tier 1!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Not everyone will agree with me on this, and that’s fine I’m not trying to start any arguments. But to expand on people’s frustration with the party, I personally think people need to make judgement calls on top of the restrictions in place. Is Helen technically allowed to have a party of up to 6 right now? Sure. Is it the wisest decision to do it publicly knowing her audience is at least U.K. wide? In my opinion no.

I feel the same seeing loads of people going to the pub. Sure it’s allowed, but my opinion is that it shouldn’t be allowed so I’m gonna have a whinge when I see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Norwich isn't a covid free as people act. In Norfolk a factory this week have got over 300 cases and hasn't closed or made people isolate who have been contact with those people...it's a meat factory. It's spreading in Norfolk and people think they're invincible because we've been lucky up until now

Reactions: 23
think your on the wrong thread hun x
What a bizarre thing to say 'hun'. 🥴

At the end of the day, she's not breaking restrictions per say and it doesn't look like a massive gathering HOWEVER if she has form for this kind of tit and flouting rules, then yeah I can see why people would be miffed. I'm in Tier 2 and one of my friends is pretty much ignoring everything and galivanting about the place whilst I'm a hermit, so I definitely get the frustrations.

Reactions: 8
How is that bizarre 😂

well I’m glad your not flouting. Helen has a track record as you can see if you read previous threads. We’re all frustrated. That’s why we come here 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not everyone will agree with me on this, and that’s fine I’m not trying to start any arguments. But to expand on people’s frustration with the party, I personally think people need to make judgement calls on top of the restrictions in place. Is Helen technically allowed to have a party of up to 6 right now? Sure. Is it the wisest decision to do it publicly knowing her audience is at least U.K. wide? In my opinion no.

I feel the same seeing loads of people going to the pub. Sure it’s allowed, but my opinion is that it shouldn’t be allowed so I’m gonna have a whinge when I see it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah but shouldn't it be the SAME 6?
Idk it might be different.. I'm Canadian.
We will go to our friends home, and they will come to ours and that has been it since may! They are the only people who have been inside our apartment. I have met people outside for meals and coffee, but that has been cautiously.
Helen lets people come and go from her home, she had two people over in that past vlog and in the same vlog states how she hasn't done a big clean... ? its so so irresponsible.
It would be one thing if she met with only ellie, only josie, only dani, or only grace and her boy looking boyfriend but she allows anyone in her home?! they are not the SAME 6 people
I can IMAGINE how being on your own in your house would feel lonely and isolating BUT there are rules in place for a reason and I do agree as she has a large following she should be more responsible OR post less of her life online. She complains that we here on tattle pick her apart but it's all placed out there, she is the one who forgets to filter her content.
NO ONE NEEDED THE STORY OF HER FORGETTING THE MASK THE OTHER DAY, she is sooooo lonely that shes posting this much of her day online and then getting mad when people comment on it.

Reactions: 15
We will go to our friends home, and they will come to ours and that has been it since may! They are the only people who have been inside our apartment. I have met people outside for meals and coffee, but that has been cautiously.
Helen lets people come and go from her home, she had two people over in that past vlog and in the same vlog states how she hasn't done a big clean... ? its so so irresponsible.
It would be one thing if she met with only ellie, only josie, only dani, or only grace and her boy looking boyfriend but she allows anyone in her home?! they are not the SAME 6 people
I can IMAGINE how being on your own in your house would feel lonely and isolating BUT there are rules in place for a reason and I do agree as she has a large following she should be more responsible OR post less of her life online. She complains that we here on tattle pick her apart but it's all placed out there, she is the one who forgets to filter her content.
NO ONE NEEDED THE STORY OF HER FORGETTING THE MASK THE OTHER DAY, she is sooooo lonely that shes posting this much of her day online and then getting mad when people comment on it.
honestly you watch her YouTube and it’s like watching a video from 2019 with how normal it is 😂 considering she’s got the luxury of working from home and minimising contact, she certainly doesn’t do that much 😂

The UK is a tit show. Different rules everywhere but places that are Tier 1 like Helen can have 6 including her together in or outdoors. They don’t have to be the same 5 people. It can be anyone each different time as long as it’s no more than 6.
Let’s be honest though, like SHITE she only has 5 other people there.
I THINK these are suppose to be tier 1 rules. Whoever knows anymore 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t think anything says it has to be the same 6, but I agree that it should be. It doesn’t make sense otherwise, if I’m seeing 5 different people and they’re all seeing 5 different people too, how is that different to all of us being in a crowd? Helga just doesn’t have the critical thinking to realise that. I think most people have sympathy for people who are on their own, and if she was creating a small bubble far less people would be angry at her.

With the mask situation, it just makes people get sloppier with it. It’s not a funny relatable situation to say “oh haha I forgot my mask again silly me!”, she could’ve passed it on to anyone!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.