Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That second outfit looked like a weird satin-y bin bag - did nothing for her!

Also she never uses other jackets or interesting layers, it's just the same bloody leather jacket.

Reactions: 7
The rule of 6 applies to Norwich regardless of what Helga thinks. I hate that she’s flouting it so brazenly when many people who subscribe to her will have been affected. She has recently shown videos of herself with more than 6 people from outside her household and support bubble (the exercise class being a complete joke) and met them indoors which is breaking the law as it stands for example Ben staying over or being in the car with Josie.

I count Ben, her mother, Fildo, Cat, Danni, Josie and Ellie have met with her indoors since the rule of 6 and possibly Andy. I get that Fildo and her Mother are in her support bubble but you’re not telling me Danni, Ellie, Ben and Josie are and they must have their own family’s and own support bubble?
Rule of six doesn’t mean you can only meet six different people. It means you can have a max of 5 in your house at once, and you making 6

Reactions: 14

Also she never uses other jackets or interesting layers, it's just the same bloody leather jacket.
Because it cost nearly 400 quid.

Reactions: 3
You would think with all the money she constantly spends on tat she would be happy to buy herself some new underwear. Those outfits are pretty uninspiring and those chunky plastic white boots that she insists on wearing in all her ’style’ video’s recently are just vile. She’s really lost her way - even if her looks weren’t your style they used to be interesting and well put together.

Going back to her vlog what’s with all the Halloween excitement anyway? I really don’t get why adults with no children the house would get all over excited about Halloween and go off to Pumkin patches etc. but influencers seem to love it. Presumably because it’s yet another reason to buy lots of wasteful unnecessary stuff? Apologies if there are any child free Halloween lovers here 🤣 .

Reactions: 11
Going back to her vlog what’s with all the Halloween excitement anyway? I really don’t get why adults with no children the house would get all over excited about Halloween and go off to Pumkin patches etc. but influencers seem to love it. Presumably because it’s yet another reason to buy lots of wasteful unnecessary stuff? Apologies if there are any child free Halloween lovers here 🤣 .
I'm a child free Halloween lover (collector of Halloween stuff all year round actually) and there's lots of us/a big community - she's not genuinely interested though. Putting a ghost on the title of her usual weekly vlog doesn't make it different. She's in it for the £££££views and chocolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm a child free Halloween lover (collector of Halloween stuff all year round actually) and there's lots of us/a big community - she's not genuinely interested though. Putting a ghost on the title of her usual weekly vlog doesn't make it different. She's in it for the £££££views and chocolate.
Same here! It would be so good to hear some of these youtubers go into the origins of Halloween and how it was traditionally celebrated - though that may be asking for too much🤣
It’s just another excuse to decorate their houses with plastic Asda tat and do “oh so original” Halloween makeup tutorials.

Reactions: 12

Whenever she wears shapeless long tit like that I just see Homer and his muumuu

1603309752472.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rule of six doesn’t mean you can only meet six different people. It means you can have a max of 5 in your house at once, and you making 6
I thought they couldn't all he from different households though... thought it was 2 households but a max of 6?

I am genuinely interested in the being a year round Halloween fan. Is it about Halloween specifically or more like a love of all things spooky/horror?

I do observe 31st October in relation to it being Samhain, which is Wiccan/Pagan new year, but that’s a totally different thing to commercial Halloween, although I think that‘s where the roots of Halloween as we know it lie.

Reactions: 13
I thought they couldn't all he from different households though... thought it was 2 households but a max of 6?
Yeah but as long as she’s not had 5 other people (from another household) in her house AT ONCE then she’s not breaking any rules. If she’s had her mum, bf, whoever else round all on separate occasions and by themselves, it’s all good

Reactions: 6
Same! My house is full of spooky themed things all year, my partner and I are planning to carve pumpkins nearer the time too :D. Helen doesn't show much interest in Halloween outside of October and only seems to use it as an excuse to throw a party, eat chocolate and spend money on the tacky decorations to shove in the loft as soon as it's over

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am genuinely interested in the being a year round Halloween fan. Is it about Halloween specifically or more like a love of all things spooky/horror?

I do observe 31st October in relation to it being Samhain, which is Wiccan/Pagan new year, but that’s a totally different thing to commercial Halloween, although I think that‘s where the roots of Halloween as we know it lie.
I think it's different for some people but for me it's a bit of both, I love spooky stuff anyway but since I was a child Halloween was my favourite day/time of year (I was a spooky kid, I wore black and read vampire stories all the time haha I felt I fit in on Halloween perhaps). As I got older obviously I learnt about Samhain, I'm not a practising witch or Wiccan but I love to study the subject out of interest too, I'm personally not interested in anything horror related. I collect very tasteful Halloween (and goth decor) and leave it up all year round.

• Heart
No that was the case but a few months ago when BJ was trying to make the rules more simple it just became ‘the rule of 6’ no longer matters how many households :)

Reactions: 4
Yeah but as long as she’s not had 5 other people (from another household) in her house AT ONCE then she’s not breaking any rules. If she’s had her mum, bf, whoever else round all on separate occasions and by themselves, it’s all good
Was gonna say this, for a minute there I thought I was getting the wrong end of the stick this whole time 🤣. Norwich has got the lower end of restrictions so if she’s only meeting one person at a time then it’s fine. So Ben staying round and Josie in the car. I guess her mum is her bubble? And Fil technically was her household back in the sofa video although I don’t know how that would stand up now they don’t live together anymore. Basically unless it’s your bubble,if you live on your own, you can only have one other household visit you, so if a couple visited who lived together that would be fine, but two friends who don’t live together then visiting her wouldnt count.

No that was the case but a few months ago when BJ was trying to make the rules more simple it just became ‘the rule of 6’ no longer matters how many households :)
Really?! I thought it was still 6 but only from two households?

Reactions: 2

me too! Speaking from my perspective I do find horror interesting although I’m a bit of a baby and get easily freaked out but I love Halloween stuff all year around, I think because I didn’t really celebrate it when I was younger!

Reactions: 6
Helen Anderson #7: Fildo's gone, crusty undies still on, nip slips & COVID spreading trips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.