Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so cringe going on about band meetings and PR and "all that tit that comes with releasing songs" as if she's already rockstar. 🙄

Anyway here are Cunny Dronezzz's new management:

Screenshot_20201021-144429.png

Can't wait for her wailing along to the dreamy guitars and screeching one long 'note' during the chorus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely before deciding on a band name you would research to see him f it’s already being used 🙄
88336705-F543-4E78-855A-0680115CF50F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The comments on her latest video:

Screenshot_20201021-170741.png

Not that I believe that she actually used any, but she does know that she still shouldn't touch her face though, right?

Screenshot_20201021-170711.png

She replied saying rules are more relaxed over her way - I would be surprised if she actually knew what the rules were, her mum had to tell her about the rule of six and Helen said "not on Christmas though?" :rolleyes:

Either way it still doesn't explain having 18 people in her dance class...

Screenshot_20201021-170557.png

Yupppppp!

Screenshot_20201021-170536.png

Haha! Yesss I'm glad someone asked this 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201021-170516.png

Wouldn't be much of a challenge 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Shes incapable of taking responsibility for anything isn’t she? ‘Hand sanitiser everywhere’ hmm when I went a month ago yes there were dispensers in a lot of places but not always full or working (the sensors were broken on a lot of them in the Smiler queue!) take some damn responsibility and do everything you can in your own control.

just wear a bleeping mask you childish past-it moron!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Helga, did FILDO give his blessing for you to decorate in your own home???!?!

So she's decorating and turning her already dedicated filming space with office into..... a dedicated filming space with office :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

....She's putting all her make up and hair tit in her office to be more accessible and so she just has to go down to the end of the garden to the office to get ready so she won't have to mix work with her home.

I bet you now that it will be used for a couple of weeks until the colder weather comes in, then she'll go back to filming on her hellish sofa of nightmares 🤣

Reactions: 11
The rule of 6 applies to Norwich regardless of what Helga thinks. I hate that she’s flouting it so brazenly when many people who subscribe to her will have been affected. She has recently shown videos of herself with more than 6 people from outside her household and support bubble (the exercise class being a complete joke) and met them indoors which is breaking the law as it stands for example Ben staying over or being in the car with Josie.

I count Ben, her mother, Fildo, Cat, Danni, Josie and Ellie have met with her indoors since the rule of 6 and possibly Andy. I get that Fildo and her Mother are in her support bubble but you’re not telling me Danni, Ellie, Ben and Josie are and they must have their own family’s and own support bubble?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I always think if you're going to have pets you have to treat them like your children, imagine doing that to your child?? She shouldn't be allowed pets.
Ive had my spaniel for 8 years and i let him live his best life everyday. He has full rein of the house, sleeps on my bed when im at work, goes swimming everyday and has chicken and veg for his dinner. All dogs should be living their best lives because they dont live half as long as they should. Those poor sausages deserve better. 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Guys I'm actually convinced Alan Partridge and Helen are related. Both from Norwich, both totally out of touch with reality and their 'celebrity status'.
fdbdfd36ba38bbc354656392c0a64052.jpg

Alan's still a hell of a lot more likeable though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Today's excuse for alcohol:

It's Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Curious that this awful attempt at a concrete wall comes 5 minutes after shenae grimes did one in her new house?

Reactions: 4
Ugh the look book from her piss poor editing tutorial video is up:

2020-10-21 19-00-59~2.png

Starting off in the only pants and bra we own

2020-10-21 18-56-50 (1)~2.png

Then wearing the same god awful Halloween costume/nightie that she wore in her last look book

2020-10-21 18-56-50 (1)~3.png

She well happy she can catch

2020-10-21 18-56-50~2.png

2020-10-21 18-56-56~2.png

Still trying to thin pose by squeezing in her side, and now she's created an extra fold. Wouldn't happen if you put your hand on your actual waist or hip, Quirkerz 🙄🙄

2020-10-21 18-57-18 (1)~2.png

Looks like she's brought a milking stool in and is ready for FILDO to milk her *shudder*

2020-10-21 18-57-26~2.png

"Look at ma flaaaaaps"

2020-10-21 18-57-36~2.png

After smiling and blowing a kiss to the camera, she weirdly edits herself walking off looking like a right stroppy tit 🤣 why???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
4 evening looks... there’s absolutely nothing unique or new about this content? I used to love her lookbooks because she was actually really inspiring whereas I’m pretty sure she could have posted that exact video 6 times before. The outfits are really that mundane. Also, that good old same pair of underwear... girl PLEASE even ask to be gifted some new ones at this point I don’t care any more just OWN MORE UNDERWEAR

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh the look book from her piss poor editing tutorial video is up:

View attachment 283266

Starting off in the only pants and bra we own

View attachment 283267

Then wearing the same god awful Halloween costume/nightie that she wore in her last look book

View attachment 283270

She well happy she can catch

View attachment 283269

View attachment 283271

Still trying to thin pose by squeezing in her side, and now she's created an extra fold. Wouldn't happen if you put your hand on your actual waist or hip, Quirkerz 🙄🙄

View attachment 283272

Looks like she's brought a milking stool in and is ready for FILDO to milk her *shudder*

View attachment 283273

"Look at ma flaaaaaps"

View attachment 283275

After smiling and blowing a kiss to the camera, she weirdly edits herself walking off looking like a right stroppy tit 🤣 why???
She definitely didn't mean to leave that last bit in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i would actually get down on my knees and beg her to buy some new underwear. absolute rotter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs boots with a wider calf, serious cankle squeezing going on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe if she bought new underwear she would have to go up a size, so she'd rather wear the same ones over and over.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.