Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, lurker finally posting! Just watched approx 10 seconds of Helen's vlogtober video. I can't believe she started it by including a clip of her saying the words 'social distancing'... hun, we've seen your IG stories, who are you trying to fool here?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Are we taking bets on how many of these Q&A questions she’s asked herself?

Also it needs mentioning - she’s almost as wide as that door in those reels now. I don’t think size 14s are door width wide...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Does anybody else cringe every time she says "winner winner chicken dinner"?????? Its like she's only just learned the stupid expression and now needs to use it all the time cos she feels it makes her sound cool and QUIRKY.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha I was just thinking the same thing, she's gotta be writing these herself

122083438_364383698011989_3520491772678764754_n.jpg

Talking about FILDO?

122246420_369197527767190_2547230428780804295_n.jpg

Of course.shes complaining about being on her own and not having a man around to do things for her.

Oh... Get your bingo cards ready, she's mentioned the Great Frog!

Screenshot_20201022-001938~2.png

Ignorance is stupid. Can't wait for the monthly rant video about how you don't give a tit but really give many a tit 🤣

122152127_2401272026847391_584427353110256891_n.jpg

YOU SHOULD!!!!

Gotta ask herself a question to be able to mention the BAND:

Screenshot_20201022-003444~2.png

Screenshot_20201022-003444~3.png

This pic 🤣 her face looks like she's trying to pass something...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she thinks she can't train her dogs, particularly Diane. My friend has a beautifully trained sausage dog - sure she is a bit suborn at times and has a lot of sass, but isn't that part of the charm and the reason people love and then own sausage dogs?

I will say though that same friend taught my own dog how to do shake so maybe she's just brilliant with dogs in general 😅

Also, imagine just outright saying you love one dog more than the other all because you're too much of a tit to train your puppy so you hate it??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why she thinks she can't train her dogs, particularly Diane. My friend has a beautifully trained sausage dog - sure she is a bit suborn at times and has a lot of sass, but isn't that part of the charm and the reason people love and then own sausage dogs?

I will say though that same friend taught my own dog how to do shake so maybe she's just brilliant with dogs in general 😅

Also, imagine just outright saying you love one dog more than the other all because you're too much of a tit to train your puppy so you hate it??
Ugh I know right?! You can train any dog! It just takes time and patience - Helen is just super lazy and would rather blame the dog than take responsibility.

Screenshot_20201022-010104~2.png

"I don't wanna say I have a fav" but goes on to name her favourite anyway....

Also when she says her and Lo "have been though a lot", she means "through a lot of boyfriends" right? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
After seeing her post about her not training her dogs I made this account. Maybe she should hire a trainer for them instead of wasting her money on ugly stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ugh I know right?! You can train any dog! It just takes time and patience - Helen is just super lazy and would rather blame the dog than take responsibility.

View attachment 283733

"I don't wanna say I have a fav" but goes on to name her favourite anyway....

Also when she says her and Lo "have been though a lot", she means "through a lot of boyfriends" right? 🤣🤣
Well, it's definitely not undies cos she just wears the same ones over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her ages ago but her crappy reels keep coming on my explore page and she’s just soo cringe

Reactions: 8

My dog is a breed that is renowned for being aloof and stubborn and difficult to train.
We started puppy training as soon as he was able and still do a an obedience class once a week.
He’s a few weeks out from being a year old and he’s a compete angel

there’s no such thing as bad or untrainable dogs, just terrible owners which Helga has proven herself to be countless times

Reactions: 13
Same here! It would be so good to hear some of these youtubers go into the origins of Halloween and how it was traditionally celebrated - though that may be asking for too much🤣
make up mouse on YouTube did this last year on her tutorials and it was wicked!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20201022-000558~2.png

Bingo cards ready, she mentioned the Flange girls 🤣 no mention of FILDO, things must be rocky..... but oh, gotta mention THE BAND

Screenshot_20201022-131515.png

UGH. Yet another IKEA shelving haul, can't wait for the exciting video of how she decorated yet another room 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must make loads coz she was always flying off to the US or dropping thousands on expensive sofas and tit. Why wouldn’t you save up and renovate a new place and either move there or live in the house you have and sell the new one. Would be loads of content for her and she does duck all else all day 😘

Reactions: 7
View attachment 284112

Bingo cards ready, she mentioned the Flange girls 🤣 no mention of FILDO, things must be rocky..... but oh, gotta mention THE BAND

View attachment 284111

UGH. Yet another IKEA shelving haul, can't wait for the exciting video of how she decorated yet another room 🙄
yet another attempt to blame someone else for own mistake!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!
also those shelves look like tit!!! way too bulky for that space

Reactions: 13
sorry if this is an unpopular opinion..buuuut

i like her home, decor renovation type stuff, i do think she has a good eye despite her being incredibly excessive. (not the sofa or the garage tho-bad move on both counts)

Like another poster said earlier, her getting another place and decorating it to flip would be good content and something i think she could actually be capable of

Reactions: 15
Can we incorporate ‘sex addict and pants of haddock’ into the title? Sorta rhymes but losing will to live on rest x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.