Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly had a cough in the video
Yeah. You can tell the coughing fit is edited out and you can hear her mum ribbing her about covid and Helen being all "I've not got iiiit" or something in an under her breath whinge voice.

Edit she actually says loudly she hasn't got it. "This ain't coronahh it's called cold." ffs.

Reactions: 9
Her going out while ill is the last straw, she's disgusting.

A point to make: I usually get colds and the flu multiple times a year, I'm the absolute worst for it. I pick them up constantly, almost monthly I have a sniffle of some sort. I haven't had a cold or flu this year at all, it's a record for me, you know why?

I WEAR A MASK. I WASH MY HANDS. I SANITISE.

These things have actually stopped me from getting my 4+ yearly flu and constant colds because I'm protecting myself and others, so why and how has she caught something? No mask? No hand washing? General dirtiness?

Reactions: 30

A point to make: I usually get colds and the flu multiple times a year, I'm the absolute worst for it. I pick them up constantly, almost monthly I have a sniffle of some sort. I haven't had a cold or flu this year at all, it's a record for me, you know why?

These things have actually stopped me from getting my 4+ yearly flu and constant colds because I'm protecting myself and others, so why and how has she caught something? No mask? No hand washing? General dirtiness?
Yesss! It's the same for me too! Not had anything since before March!

Reactions: 12
I think even when this is all over I still might wear a face mask in shops. If for no other reason than people might stay the duck away from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Her house is horrific, worst influencer house of all
I dunno, ellbay towers is catching up with the pink ceiling amd green walls. What is it with these influencers having sooooo many framed / mounted airbrushed photos of themselves around their homes? They all seem to do it, here's ME and more me and me me me all framed or in the wall. (All photoshopped too.)

Reactions: 7
Also, why is she saying she's been "cheated" out of a normal relationship? They lived apart before lockdown, he didn't have to stay there over lockdown 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I love that she is trying to pass off that latest photo set as an "Instagram vs reality" - she doesn't look good in either photo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I mentioned this in one of the covid threads, but wanted to reiterate it here: I know someone who has low immunity because of going through chemo-radiotherapy when she was very young (18, 19 years old). She's now middle aged and always gets hit hard by colds. This year she has been absolutely fine despite working in a hospital and she puts it down to social distancing and increased hygiene consciousness. When I say "hit hard" I mean, NEEDS 2 weeks off work for what most people would probably still show up to work with.

I don't think Helen really understands that people experience the world and their health differently to her, but that's giving her too much credit. She simply doesn't care.

Reactions: 24
I mentioned this in one of the covid threads, but wanted to reiterate it here: I know someone who has low immunity because of going through chemo-radiotherapy when she was very young (18, 19 years old). She's now middle aged and always gets hit hard by colds. This year she has been absolutely fine despite working in a hospital and she puts it down to social distancing and increased hygiene consciousness. When I say "hit hard" I mean, NEEDS 2 weeks off work for what most people would probably still show up to work with.

I don't think Helen really understands that people experience the world and their health differently to her, but that's giving her too much credit. She simply doesn't care.
Helen doesn't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck 🤘🤘🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry to divert for a sec but I was also very surprised (or was i?) that she didn't say a single word about Eddie Van Halen passing away yesterday when she's so "alternative" and loves rock/metal.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Yep, the common cold is actually a coronavirus! So she's clearly not practising the safety measures.

• Heart
Sorry to divert for a sec but I was also very surprised (or was i?) that she didn't say a single word about Eddie Van Halen passing away yesterday when she's so "alternative" and loves rock/metal.
Probably for the best. She'd have only done a Google search and then edited the Girls Aloud cover of Jump over a weird montage and then have to backtrack how she didn't realise there were two songs called Jump and assumed that Girls Aloud would have covered Eddie's song instead of the other, totally different song (cba looking up the original artist*. Sorry) and we all need to be kind.

*the pointer sisters!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep, why doesn’t Scene Queen Helen have anything to say about the rock icon Eddie Van Helen passing away?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's probably using those sausage fingers of hers to google who Eddie Van Halen is as we speak....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep, the common cold is actually a coronavirus! So she's clearly not practising the safety measures.
It's shameful that she's so comfortable broadcasting it.
I live near her and I'm immunocompromised - it scares me that she's so careless.
Someone I know where we live, their partner has just tested positive and it's scary because he was adamant he didn't have it. I don't know why Quirks thinks she's immune and doesn't have to give a duck about anyone else.

Bets on how long before an Eddie Van Halen post appears on her IG starting now guys. Probably another who is Tool moment? Currently going on at Helen Heights right now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.