Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For vitamin c 😂 I’m amazed that she was able to come up with that as an excuse as to why she had the strepsils. She is so gross, those replies are just so insensitive, I don’t think she can feel any empathy for anyone. Filly probably began to see the narcissistic traits coming through and was like gotta gooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what sort of halloween party shes going to throw this year? a gaudy covid extravaganza?
and she will forget to film because she "needed a break from youtube" to hide the overspill of "mates" she'll have over.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if she rents that ill-fitting showgirl costume again so she can flaunt her "curves" for all her "friends"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
None of the exes seem to give a tit about anything she does once they’ve gotten out. They seem to all runnnn for the hills and then upgrade
does anyone on here follow maff on insta? he posted a story yesterday (i think) and he’s looking goooooooood!!! 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just went for a covid test today as my partner has been in contact with zomelne whos tested positive.
Took 5 minutes. I'm isolating for 14 days. Got a food shop delivery on Friday and working from home.
Does it suck
Yes
Is it necessary to keep people safe
Of course
And I have no symptoms

Helen you have literally no excuse to either isolate or get a test done when you have symptoms

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just went for a covid test today as my partner has been in contact with zomelne whos tested positive.
Took 5 minutes. I'm isolating for 14 days. Got a food shop delivery on Friday and working from home.
Does it suck
Yes
Of course
And I have no symptoms

Helen you have literally no excuse to either isolate or get a test done when you have symptoms
If it makes you feel any better I came into close contact with someone who tested positive for Covid - I went for a test and it came back negative. If you and your partner both get a negative result and have no symptoms there’s no need to isolate. You are totally doing the right thing getting tested and staying at home until the results come through though.

Whereas I suspect Helen wouldn’t get tested even if she did have symptoms - that way she can pretend it’s not happening and continue to do what she wants :rolleyes: .

Reactions: 9
Alright lads, are we ready for another self-serving video where MixedGrillerz (thank you @sorenips you genius) moans about PC police with absolutely no hint of accountability??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does it suck
Yes
Of course
And I have no symptoms

Hopefully your test comes back negative 🤞🏻

Helen has the luxury from working from home, so I don’t know why she couldn’t just stay at home for 2 weeks?! I honestly think she believes the virus is fake... she’s definitely an anti-masker. Until she or someone close to her gets the virus she will carry on as normal.

Reactions: 13
They arent curves if you have to lift them to wash underneath...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20201007-180026.png

Screenshot_20201007-180026~2.png

The STATE of it 😂

She says this is ULTIMATE Instagram Vs reality but this reality is still staged and posed, but of course Quirkerz has to be quirky! Always has to have a tit falling out too 🙄
Jesus I just zoomed into the before pic 🤣

Screenshot_20201007-180631~2.png

Remember she said this was the ULTIMATE Instagram Vs reality... Calm down MixedGrillerz 🤣

Just goes to show how much she facetunes... She looks like she's in her 50s!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Alright lads, are we ready for another self-serving video where MixedGrillerz (thank you @sorenips you genius) moans about PC police with absolutely no hint of accountability??
When she does another such video, I don't think she'll ever use specific examples like her coughing in the vid and her and her mum being like "lolz covid" or going out when she's ill or making poorly informed (to put it mildly) comments about how viruses work (she keeps mentioning stuff about bacterial this and that as well. It's a virus, sweet, but okay.). It'll just be a vague whinge. What's the point?

Reactions: 7
View attachment 268464

View attachment 268465

The STATE of it 😂

She says this is Instagram Vs reality but this reality is still staged and posed, but of course Quirkerz has to be quirky! Always has to have a tit falling out too 🙄

Just goes to show how much she facetunes... She looks like she's in her 50s!
Seriously, what does she have against bras. Having small breasts and being able to get away without wearing a bra does not mean you should never wear one and flash your chest all over the place at every opportunity.

At least those poor dogs got out of the house today.

Reactions: 10
And these:

Screenshot_20201007-183744.png

Screenshot_20201007-183719.png

And simply put:
Screenshot_20201007-183806.png

😂

Then you have the COVIDIOTS like this Quirkerz muncher:

Screenshot_20201007-183932.png

Since when are people arseholes for caring about the health of other people? It's almost like that still want COVID around 🙄

Also her views are so low! 8k views in almost 24 hours?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Thread title idea: Helen Anderson #6 Mixed Grill and a Fil-left misteak with chips on the shoulder and a side of Covid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.