Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caved and watched the video where she's bragging about not leaving a couch but yet set up a tripod and a light and filmed there so...
You could buy a working car for the cost of that couch btw. YouTubers/ Influencers buy expensive things ALL the time but she won't shut up about how much it costed/ the make of it. Idk why she has so much pleasure in that. (My couch is from Ikea and is WAY nicer so I don't really get it ..)
Anyways - I thought it was interesting how Helen referred to this slow burn breakup by saying this isn't a step backwards but a step sideways. It's funny how in last week's vlog he "had friends over" and was hiding from them which I don't ever remember mark or maff bringing friends to her home so maybe that's a factor - he was too comfortable in the space / it felt too permimant. No one has ever been comfortable there, Josie didn't bring people by unless they were co-hosting. She needs to have control.
Yunno what I reckon? I think she's been lazing there on the sofa of dreams, scrolling through Tattle, getting more and more wound up, and decided to do a spontaneous video to try and put us all straight. No planning, just grabbed her light and mic and thought I'll do this NOW. And while I'm at it I'll grab a few things I've been enjoying - make it into a feelings and faves of sorts. I highly doubt she spent the day carefully planning this video, bet it wasn't on her schedule of things to do. Bet she didn't carefully choose how to look, where to sit, what to say. She just thought what the heck and did it off the cuff. Cos she's that wound up about people talking about her relationships and complaining about what she's doing.

I note she never ever addresses the criticisms head on though. No defending herself regarding her reckless lack of social distancing / lack of mask wearing / lack of Covid testing / endless gallivanting. No defending herself regarding her comments about BLM or cancel culture. She just sits there with her Strepsils just out of shot playing the victim, like we are targetting her out of spite / fun.

Reactions: 19
Completely random, but does anybody remember when Helen really really wanted this particular fish tank because it looked cool? She told Maff she wanted it for Christmas and he got it for her and she was so excited. Too excited. Because everybody on her YouTube advised her to set it up and leave it for a couple of months before putting any fish in it because otherwise the fish would die, and they also advised it was too small for more than one fish. What did she do? She set it up straight away and overpopulated it. Then was surprised when the fish quickly died.

Yes I remember the fish!!! And she didn't mention what happened to the fish until she got a lot of people asking, she thought she could just remove the tank from the kitchen and people won't notice. I think that's because of her fear of being 'judged'... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You have to take the good with the bad though. Every job has its ups and downs. And either you try to see the truth behind some of the comments or you do what Helen does and decides it's everyone's problem but hers.

I think she'd benefit from going back to a real job and some therapy.

And as for Fil, I will say what I said about Mark. Run and keep running.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First time posting... hi! That new video though! I can’t help but say something....

Helen surely must realise that to engage with her subscribers she needs to be relatable. Being relatable is about more than recommending a candle or eye shadow you received free of charge in the post to your following, it’s about building a connection, sharing something of yourself as well as what you’re recommending to appeal to like minded followers. As she’s showing no willingness to share detail or an insight into her life like she’s a privacy obsessed celeb, she’s not able to relate to her target audience and they’re not able to relate to her and she comes across as shallow. People want to celebrate successes and commiserate when things go wrong. There’s an element of petulance in her reactions and self pity too like she’s an overgrown teenager. Limiting yourself to hauls, taking pics of yourself in your pants and moaning about your pets and your friends is not new.

Also wonder which friend will be moved in to baby sit her now Phil is nearly history!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What’s with this big ole thing about the last video being scary to upload etc etc etc. She’s said they’re not broken up, she’s repeated what she’s said in about 5 videos before this about being kind rah rah rah. I don’t get why all the hype about this video in particular when she’s done a million ‘we broke up’ videos in the past and this one wasn’t even one of those (yet!)

Reactions: 16
First time posting... hi! That new video though! I can’t help but say something....

Helen surely must realise that to engage with her subscribers she needs to be relatable. Being relatable is about more than recommending a candle or eye shadow you received free of charge in the post to your following, it’s about building a connection, sharing something of yourself as well as what you’re recommending to appeal to like minded followers. As she’s showing no willingness to share detail or an insight into her life like she’s a privacy obsessed celeb, she’s not able to relate to her target audience and they’re not able to relate to her and she comes across as shallow. People want to celebrate successes and commiserate when things go wrong. There’s an element of petulance in her reactions and self pity too like she’s an overgrown teenager. Limiting yourself to hauls, taking pics of yourself in your pants and moaning about your pets and your friends is not new.

Also wonder which friend will be moved in to baby sit her now Phil is nearly history!
Welcome! ♥

Ha, yeah I was wondering who she'd move in next! Everyone place your bets! 🤣

What’s with this big ole thing about the last video being scary to upload etc etc etc. She’s said they’re not broken up, she’s repeated what she’s said in about 5 videos before this about being kind rah rah rah. I don’t get why all the hype about this video in particular when she’s done a million ‘we broke up’ videos in the past and this one wasn’t even one of those (yet!)
Screenshot_20201005_154822.jpg

Ughhh, right? She's making a big deal over nothing new. But she lives to hype it up and then post shite like this. She always says how she's overwhelmed by comments, maybe she should just do herself a favour and turn comments off. No one's gonna care, hardly anyone comments on her vids anyway 🙄

Screenshot_20201005-155831.png
Screenshot_20201005-155842.png

"More complaining yawn" omg 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why she’s carrying in with hello fresh when fil has moved out. They don’t do portions for one person so she’s got 5 meals for 2 people. Once again, waste of money!

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she’s carrying in with hello fresh when fil has moved out. They don’t do portions for one person so she’s got 5 meals for 2 people. Once again, waste of money!
Helen will have scoffed the lot by midday.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Tbf I get Gousto and im on my own, i just have the other portion for dinner the next day.

Reactions: 8
Wonder who will take all her photos etc now that Phil has gone 🤷 I saw in one of her videos she screeched at him that they needed to go take photos of her.

Also omg the way she doesn't listen to her mum when she's talking about taking care of the sofa (I know I'm late to the sofa party but I had to psych myself up to watch the video haha). Like she's proper sarcastic and screeches at her mum. Tbh she screeches at everyone and just in general.

I'm so surprised tbh I used to love her style and thought she was really nice and relatable.

Reactions: 12
Ha, yeah I was wondering who she'd move in next! Everyone place your bets! 🤣
If Ben isn't in a relationship anymore (idk if he is or not) I'd bet on him, since he and her "band" are clearly flavor of the week. That way, once they start bleeping she wouldn't even have to bother kicking out another friend and moving him in!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If Ben isn't in a relationship anymore (idk if he is or not) I'd bet on him, since he and her "band" are clearly flavor of the week. That way, once they start bleeping she wouldn't even have to bother kicking out another friend and moving him in!
She's been thirsty for Ben for a while! Remember when she made a big show of them sharing a bed when they went on their songwriting retreat?

I bet she's on tinder / bumble, prepping to net herself the next boyfriend 🤣

• Haha
I feel like she was trying to convince herself that things were fine with her bf otherwise she would just say hes gone back home as him living there wasnt a permanant thing. Instead she dragged it out and kept trying to say how things were fine and stuff and she sounded so serious about it rather than just carefree.

Reactions: 15
Looks like Ben is still with his partner so I think our Helen is out of luck there!

Maybe we should start a sweeps stake to see how long it will take for her to get someone living in her house with her. My guess is some sort of live-in assistant, as she must be running out of people in her circle she can coerce.

Side note:
Someone mentioned earlier that they come back here for the community atmosphere. I have to agree. As fun as it can be to rag on Helen, I do like chatting with everyone here :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Side note:
Someone mentioned earlier that they come back here for the community atmosphere. I have to agree. As fun as it can be to rag on Helen, I do like chatting with everyone here :LOL:
And don't forget the off topic forum! Just as hilarious and very supportive! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wtf is this bollock comment???
Screenshot_20201005_204012.jpg

Screenshot_20201005_204055.jpg

Did she not hear? Helen and FIL are fiiiiiiiine 🤣

Screenshot_20201005_204328.jpg

Why is she even answering this comment? 🤣 She really doesn't learn does she? I just had to upvote it for the quirky LOLZ mate 🤘🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wtf is this bollock comment???
View attachment 266510

View attachment 266508

Did she not hear? Helen and FIL are fiiiiiiiine 🤣

View attachment 266511

Why is she even answering this comment? 🤣 She really doesn't learn does she? I just had to upvote it for the quirky LOLZ mate 🤘🏻
"Women make the same mistakes over and over, when all that is required to do is understand how to inspire his empowered masculine energy".
Oh yes, because it's my job as a woman to facilitate a man's crappy behaviour (and if I don't do that, god forbid, it's my mistake and I need to change my behaviour so I can essentially get a good sex life).

I also don't think I would trust a woman who supports powerful businesswomen, when she can't even bleeping spell "ambitious".

PHEW. Sorry, that comment made me want to shove my fist in my mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"Women make the same mistakes over and over, when all that is required to do is understand how to inspire his empowered masculine energy".
Oh yes, because it's my job as a woman to facilitate a man's crappy behaviour (and if I don't do that, god forbid, it's my mistake and I need to change my behaviour so I can essentially get a good sex life).

I also don't think I would trust a woman who supports powerful businesswomen, when she can't even bleeping spell "ambitious".

PHEW. Sorry, that comment made me want to shove my fist in my mouth.
And a sex therapist who censors the word sex..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.