Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only five minutes into the new vlog and its pretty much all about food and drink so far. She skimmed through the history tour of Edinburgh with the voiceover of "it was actually really interesting" well yes Helen, why you surprised? Obviously wasn't her idea or something she would usually want to do.

Also Phil seems to be doing all the work so far. All the driving, putting shopping away, making the bed etc. While Helen says she's hungry and then gives us a tour of the food in the fridge.
"it was actually really interesting" is exactly the thing a boring, dumb person says about something they actually aren't interested in at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Same but omg. How is she still fitting into size 14 as she says?! My legs are way smaller than that but sometimes I can't get size 14 to fit!
I think she’s a bit of a catfish on her grid. She looks tiny compared to that photo and how she looks in videos & candid pics. I’d say on her grid she does look like a 12-14 but in that photo she looks like a 16-18

Reactions: 8
So they just went to Scotland and got pissed in a hotel/caravan? No hikes, no exploring? 😴

Seriously Helen time to deal with that alcoholism yeah?

If anyone has seen the Little Magpie's pics and video from her trip, now THAT is amazing. Fairy pools!

Reactions: 12
So she got gifted hiking backpacks and didn’t hike?
I watched her old Lake District vlog the other day just to see which walk she did, I know she did scafell pike with marks mates in an earlier visit (and popped Prosecco at the top, eye roll) but the more recent one they accidentally slept in so couldn’t go up again and had to do an easier walk.... sure Jan. you really wanted to hike and accidentally slept in mmmhmmm.

Everything about her bugs me!!!!

Reactions: 11
oh my god the amount of food / sugar / alcohol she binges on is insane 😩 she didn’t seem very happy in this vlog, and her and phil look more like friends than in a relationship, no chemistry or romance or anything between them πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 16
5k views for someone with almost 600k subs
Awkward.
When will she learn that people don’t want to watch her crappy β€œhikingβ€œ content nor do they want to sit through 7 adverts 🀣

oh my god the amount of food / sugar / alcohol she binges on is insane 😩 she didn’t seem very happy in this vlog, and her and phil look more like friends than in a relationship, no chemistry or romance or anything between them πŸ™ˆ
Defo seemed more like friends. The only bit of β€œromance” in that vlog was when they were in the see and went to β€œkiss” for a second, but the body language!!! Just look how awkward and bent over, far apart they’re trying to be - and then she stumbled backwards 🀣

Even on their walks Phil kept going off without her 🀣

DF6F4628-3BFA-431C-8D8A-15D4527E0A20.png

7DFC02A1-28C5-404F-B7C7-B27F50CEAAE1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her obsession with food is beyond anything I've ever seen. And that's just what makes it into the vlogs! Imagine spending the day with her (I mean, that would be horrendous for a multitude of reasons), it's all she talks about (apart from drinking, obvs). I love food, as do most people, but her obsessive documentation of everything she eats (and it's a LOT of food) is such a damaging thing to promote to her mostly very suggestible and gullible viewers.

It's not normal for your life, holidays and very existence to be based around food. She even acknowledged that in a video ages ago, saying she plans her trips around food and just thinks about what food she'll be eating when she's doing things and said it wasn't normal, or words to that effect. But yet she still puts this obsessive, unhealthy content out there. At least her appearance might serve as a cautionary tale, but she's not even honest about that.

Edit: Found it, starts at 02:10

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her obsession with food is beyond anything I've ever seen. And that's just what makes it into the vlogs! Imagine spending the day with her (I mean, that would be horrendous for a multitude of reasons), it's all she talks about (apart from drinking, obvs). I love food, as do most people, but her obsessive documentation of everything she eats (and it's a LOT of food) is such a damaging thing to promote to her mostly very suggestible and gullible viewers.

It's not normal for your life, holidays and very existence to be based around food. She even acknowledged that in a video ages ago, saying she plans her trips around food and just thinks about what food she'll be eating when she's doing things and said it wasn't normal, or words to that effect. But yet she still puts this obsessive, unhealthy content out there. At least her appearance might serve as a cautionary tale, but she's not even honest about that.
About 4-5 years ago when I was emotionally fucked, depressed about my future and totally lost in life, I was exactly like Helen with my food obsession. It was the only thing I could think about, look forward to and I comforted myself by binging on carbs and junk food.

Honestly, I was miserable and it was just a way to avoid actually dealing with my mental, emotional and physical state. I think I gained at least 20kg in a very short time due to this.

I see her food and drink obsession similar to my past escapism of dealing with things. I think she's genuinely unhappy with her current life but also not ready to address it because that's a lot harder than just eating and drinking yourself numb and pretending everything's fine because you're frequently buzzed.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This guys mannerisms give me the impression he's a little bit slow, look at this stance. Backed up by him nearly killing himself with the electricity rigging!
They both don’t seem to be the sharpest tools in the box. Helen almost electrocuted herself before when she drilled a hole in her wall and accidentally went through a cable cutting the power (then filmed Maff being really mad about it πŸ™„ - can’t find the vlog but she tweeted about it)

3EABF60D-9E0D-415F-B9DF-E740D18DA0A0.jpeg
47621667-0637-4976-9675-B688A9C30996.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In her new IG reel trying to be funny with the boots, why does she look like she's taken a duck tonne of MD? Gurns for days jfc - she reminds me of how painfully unfunny Miranda Hart is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please don’t ever try a career in acting, Quirkerz πŸ™„

She defo looks high / drunk / extroverted / quirky / all the above and in need of a good wash 🀣

Surrounded by her dirty washing and dumped her β€œLoui” in a basket like some sort of savage??? That must be against some sort of designer bag law 🀣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In her new IG reel trying to be funny with the boots, why does she look like she's taken a duck tonne of MD? Gurns for days jfc - she reminds me of how painfully unfunny Miranda Hart is
If anyone asks you who Anderz is, this reel is a pretty decent summary. Fml

FE204219-061C-44CA-87B0-778962B78970.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.