Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she acts like she does. The content of this most recent reel is hardly groundbreaking but whatevs, back in the day when she was watchable I used to like some of her outfits so would have probs enjoyed it and maybe got some inspiration. HOWEVER I just don’t understand what vibe she’s going for with how she holds herself and her mannerisms. I feel like she’s taken the whole “omgggg I don’t give a duck what anyone finksssss” and “one of da ladzzzzzz” thing way too far and now just gives off a really gross vibe? I know a lot of people on this thread thinks she’s gross anyway (lol) and I don’t even mean it in that way, I just think surely no one new is stumbling across it on the insta explore page and thinking “oh yeah this chick is cool!” It’s so odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every pose she does is so vagina-led. Terrible posture with her gunt and vag pointed at the camera like a revolver.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do these influencers not realise that having to put *afiliate or *ad on their posts just puts people off cos they know you're only posting about it because you're getting paid. Maybe this is why she has lost any sense of direction with her style because she can't resist the money advertising something she wouldn't generally go for.

And sorry but I'm sick of seeing that bodysuit. Sick of seeing the glasses. Sick of seeing the boring hair.

We're never gonna get our old Helen back are we?

Agree with the person above who pointed out that she's taken the 'don't give a shite' attitude too far and now its just gross and laddish and cringe and lazy. Don't worry Helen, I'm not gonna call you quirky, you're too boring for that. Never thought she would turn so mainstream yet she doesn't believe she is. She thinks she's rock n roll and alternative. Yet just look at that photo. Simple body, boring jeans, standard hair and standard glasses.

Reactions: 15
Don’t worry Helen, I'm not gonna call you quirky, you're too boring for that. Never thought she would turn so mainstream yet she doesn't believe she is. She thinks she's rock n roll and alternative. Yet just look at that photo. Simple body, boring jeans, standard hair and standard glasses.
This is spot on - if it wasn’t for her many tattoos she wouldn’t look even slightly ‘alternative’. She still has plenty of gushing fans though - the comments on that IGTV video are ridiculous. Plenty of people definitely don‘t see her the way we do :LOL: .

Reactions: 7
I agree, but I’d rather her wear them all the time instead of the beefy knee ripped jeans, and the £107 tatty shorts which she’s ripped massive holes in. They make her look like she has a massive gunt and a permanent extra long camel toe.

View attachment 222504

View attachment 222513

Poor nunee always gets abused from too small, too tight clothing. Just found this pic from her IG. Eye watering 🤢

View attachment 222507
Omg you can literally see the bottom of the shorts STRANGLING her thighs!! Thats so gross.

STOP trying to squeeze yourself into size 14 clothes then preaching body confidence. YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT CONFIDENT IF YOUR BUYING CLOTHES TOO SMALL FOR YOU HELEN.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! I just can’t get over how messy and lazy her content is. Just how many times is she going to wear that bodysuit which no longer fits as she keeps stretching it to oblivion.
Also it would literally take two seconds to pull it to cover her bra and like... tidy up so as to not look like a huge mess. That’s not fashion Helen iTs being a scruffy mess!

Reactions: 4
Can't watch all of her latest vlog its just her flexing her money muscles as per usual. But I wonder how Phil has stayed such an average weight hanging out with her it's constant sugar, sugar, sugar and fat gorging. He isn't the tallest man either I know he's a runner but surely he can't be running off the extra 2000 calories a day.

Reactions: 6
I always thought we were the same size and couldn’t understand y’all saying she was fat. But damn. We are definitely not the same size 😂 her legs are huge!

Reactions: 5
I always thought we were the same size and couldn’t understand y’all saying she was fat. But damn. We are definitely not the same size 😂 her legs are huge!
Same but omg. How is she still fitting into size 14 as she says?! My legs are way smaller than that but sometimes I can't get size 14 to fit!

Reactions: 10
I feel that vlog would’ve been quite nice to watch if she had just put music to it and not barfed out a voiceover.

Reactions: 4
I'm only five minutes into the new vlog and its pretty much all about food and drink so far. She skimmed through the history tour of Edinburgh with the voiceover of "it was actually really interesting" well yes Helen, why you surprised? Obviously wasn't her idea or something she would usually want to do.

Also Phil seems to be doing all the work so far. All the driving, putting shopping away, making the bed etc. While Helen says she's hungry and then gives us a tour of the food in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Video Summary: The Scottish Highlands and the NC500 Vlog

As travel restrictions lifted they thought it was the best time to go on holiday.

Went to Edinburgh had a filthy burger and some beers

Went to a vintage shop and got free tit

Went to her bucket list hotel the Witchery - cue wide eyed drunk Helen, having a bath and then more drinking with a bottle of champagne

ECA35698-6EDE-4B06-BD0A-C675ACD77C03.png

64CB1CF3-D59E-47BA-8F36-BECBED5B50EA.png

Got changed and headed back out for a history walk of Edinburgh.

Then free food (although didn’t disclose it) at a restaurant with more drinks in the form of cocktails.

Next morning they leave their “cheeky trip” in Edinburgh and get their camper to go on the real holiday - but first more food and drink.

Stocks up on supplies - literally chucks it in the van. Then shows “the most important” thing... beer 🙄

oh and she can’t wait to eat her sandwich.

Shows off the free Mimis bakery goods but again doesn’t disclose that they were gifted.

Food’s been put away and off they drive to their campsite. Horray. They arrived.

Casual shot of bed-making-slave-Phil’s arse making the bed. Because content.

AA7D29C5-5210-4FAC-AB99-9C2963FC4C43.png

Meanwhile Helen’s been eating... I mean “putting the food away” ... (wait wasn’t the food already away? Did they buy even more?!)

“Look at the fridge” she says and actually does a “WAOW WAOOOOOW!” And bleeping hell that’s a tit ton of alcohol.

Says Phil was pretty much going to electrocute himself the way he wanted to hook up the electricity so they had help from their caravan neighbour. N00bz.

She sounds a bit drunk already and oh look more alcohol flowing.

Poor neighbours having this loud drunk idiot next to them.

82AD854D-4308-47DB-83FC-781533754F88.png

Lots of boring road footage in slow motion 🙄

Stutters in her frigging voice over at 6:01 probably because she just managed to get out the word pandemic.. and we all know how much Helen hates that cheeky little pandemic🤣

Had a moan at Phil for not getting enough adventuring in so she dragged him out. Went for a walk took a pic, and then he goes off swimming in the sea “it’s a bit cold” (well no tit Sherlock, but it’s prob only chance he got to get away from her 🤣) leaving Helen behind to film him running around her in circles to warm up

Lunch, snacks and cake time.

Time for some air guitar (because she’s so rock n roll) and Phil’s looking tired of her tit 🤣

93797752-CFC2-4CA8-8CAF-E023AE57D34D.png

Take away time and of course beer

Films Phil on the beach looking at something “He’s always playing with rusty things” oh Helen... you poor old rusty thing you.

Spontaneously booked a hotel halfway through the trip because she ‘fancies it.‘ “Camping is fun and all that... But... breaking it up” she can’t speak words anymore. “Our camper van is out there *waves at the van* hellooooo miss you” You miss it? Then go bleeping stay in it 🙄

“Wake up, leave the lodge, find a cool castle on the side of a road. It’s not that hard in Scotland” I think voice over Helen is also bored and so over narrating her own video now guys 🤣

The last couple of days left of camping and she decides to finally make their own proper breakfast instead of just eating cake. (She.Is.An.Actual.Child) Says they bought all that food from the supermarket but have “been a bit naughty” and haven’t bothered making their own tit and now they have to get through all of it. 3 cans of beans to get through..

...it was at this point I realised how brave (or stupid) Phil must have been to spend all that time locked in a sardine tin with Quirkerz and the smells of her farts, beer burps and her lack of showering. Perhaps he was the one who wanted to get a hotel just to breathe 🤣

The only thing they’ve replenished with a tit ton more beers...

Can’t pronounce the falls of measach 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not only butchers it in her footage but just says the “falls of Meshechwchchchwhchchweh” in her voice over (You know you can actually do this thing where you google how to pronounce words, Helen? Maybe educate yourself, no?)

Skipped a bit of the NC500 route because it was “pfffft... out the way”

More food and alcohol and that’s it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There's a pic a her in red sports top and leggings on her Instagram and they're so tight you can see everything, at least wear a bra and bet she doesn't have any underwear on at all..🤢 my eyes! 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.