Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binx

VIP Member
how has her boyfriends got progressively worse over time, what a skill to have lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
What does she like.. do? Like in life, outside of content creating, like what is her career? Has she ever worked?
She always seems very busy running errands but none of the errands are anything important it’s basically just shopping, gym, walks dogs, does whatever hobby boyfriend at the time is interested in, rips out shelves in the garage and puts new ones in, repaints studio and assembles IKEA shelves, re-wallpapers spare rooms. No wonder her content seems a bit slow it’s basically all the inbetween tasks the rest of us do on a day off
Or am I missing something?

squirrelchick

I tried to watch the vlog about her feeling down. She doesn’t really say what triggered it just “super personal stuff happened” but then talked about how people don’t take her job seriously because she’s an influencer and the product is her and she makes money just by being her and showing her life online.

She has no sense of purpose. In my opinion she doesn’t really do anything that’s worth filming and uploading.
She doesn’t do anything that the rest of us don’t do/couldn’t do. She’s not living an aspirational lifestyle. What exactly are we supposed to be influenced by or influenced to be or to do?
She simply exists, films her existence and gets paid for it.
It doesn’t take a genius to work out that she’s possibly depressed because she’s bored and unfulfilled.
It’s boring to watch someone just going to lunch, redecorating a bathroom or getting their ears pierced. But if that’s your whole life and your reason for existing, it would be depressing wouldn’t it?

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I genuinely believe she has no idea who she really is, what she speaks like or what her interests are. She soaks it all up from around her and mirrors other people.

Baffled by the fact her and the current boyfriend call their hobbies their jobs. Such a bizarre way to go through life. From what we've seen his music sounds horrific. Surely he has an actual day job too? Or does he live off shouting down microphones in miniscule venues in a tracksuit and long tweed coat?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

HippieGirlx

It’s also interesting how she never posts about her friends' bands. She has the following and could give them a little boost, but nahhh dancing around in ugly underwear is more important

ELFILY

VIP Member
Whenever I see her making food for other people in her vlogs, it always reminds me of that time she said she don’t always wash her hands after going to the toilet 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Can't believe she left early without seeing Limp Bizkit tonight, but listened to them in the van on their way home. :rolleyes: Like, you're in RIP love, I'm sure you could've handled another day in there just fine...
Must be nice when you don't have to fork out a few grand from your own pocket to attend a festival.

• Wow

HippieGirlx

It's just so strange how she treats her mum! As if she continues filming when her mum is cleaning dog poop - she has zero respect for her! I remember there was a time her mum was coming over to clean her house! It was because her mum 'wanted to earn some extra cash' - I just found that so off because I'd never let my mum 'work' for me like that!

Intrepidtraveller

Everyone can also tick off "watch sons of anarchy with next boyfriend" off their Melon bingo card 😂 She's nothing if not totally predictable.

• Haha

Rymuffin

Wow, been together 5 minutes and yet already she’s given up that garden shed for him to do his ‘music’ in. Where does she find these fellas who are so ready to jump in and take advantage of what she has? I’m no fan of Helen’s, but why is she always so ready to give up her space to accommodate these blokes? Is the studio a way of her keeping him sweet? Where does he usually do his music stuff?
I think she knows she has nothing else to offer but material items and trips to disney/ Mexico. She overcompensates for being obnoxious and risking their lives while driving by being super generous with her irresponsibly managed internet money.

Reactions: 25

Juststopit

VIP Member
I saw Helen and boyfriend when I was out in the city yesterday and she is looking very slim indeed. However, her hair looked awful - it already looks like she’s got 2 months worth of roots and it looked SO dry and ratty
Dry and Ratty is their couple name :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 25