Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Helen: No problem buying herself the newest tech, constant hair cuts and holidays
Also Helen: doesn't want to pay a professional for lessons when they likely earn way less than she does

This. This is why I've always had such a huge problem with her. She just expects people to give her things and do stuff for her.

Like HER dog shits on the carpet and she just waits for her Mum to clean it up. She's a really selfish self-centred person and I've thought it from the first day I saw her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Spud

The latest video must be a joke! Talking about how happy she is being alone!!! Eh? You got into another relationship about 5 mins after Phil. How can one person be so deluded about themselves ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
If she’s so overstimulated maybe she should stop decorating her house to look like a clown house

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tyla73

VIP Member
@Julio I’ve commented before that your comments about Helen often stand out as particularly spiteful, even on these threads where any of us rarely have anything nice to say about her. I’ll ask you again, do you know her? Are you an ex friend or boyfriend? Or just a raging misogynist?

Reactions: 35

screamqueen

VIP Member
The very little content she posted this weekend shows she doesn’t even get near the pit, let alone in it 😆.

And going home before Limp Bizkit just shows her up as the phoney ‘rocker’ she is. She‘s a total fake. I don’t think she really likes festivals (and theres nothing wrong with that, lots of people don’t) but she thinks that going to them makes her authentic in some way. She’d be much happier in life if she found out what she really likes and stopped pretending to be something she isn’t.
She’s such a fucking poser. Gigs and festivals for her are just a chance for her to ‘be seen’ (by who, I have no idea). She couldn’t give a fuck about the music or the event. Limp Bizkit was so high up on many peoples list to see at Download, so the fact she left early but ‘listened to them on the way home’ (🫠) says all you need to know about her. She had VIP camping for fuck sake, it’s not like she couldn’t hack another night in a grotty pop up tent. This screams entitled little brat and it makes me so mad that brands still keep entertaining these shitty influencers who are so ungrateful. Like seriously, does Download need influencing? Get a decent list of bands on the bill and people will be there - I don’t need some fake rock chick, shitty hair extension wearing posers, who are only bothered about what they’ll be wearing, to promote a festival to me that I’ve been going to probably even before they knew what it was.

Fuck her, and all the other clones like her.

• Heart

Binx

VIP Member
She really uses the supposed ADHD diagnosis as an excuse for everything, next she'll use it as an excuse for her being a c.unt

• Haha

Adoraborealis

IMG_9188.jpeg
IMG_9189.jpeg

Does all the stuff that most people do in the time they have outside of their 9-5s and calls it a days work.
Also, I’m fairly sure a nap counts as relaxing, Helen.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

cheesemonger

Oh no, a white woman with disposable income, own house, university education, loving partner, no health issues, two alive parents and a massive support network feels sad.

Sorry I mean this in jest. Kind off.

Juststopit

VIP Member
She’s lost so much weight yet still manages to find and wear denim shorts that look 3 sizes to small as they’re strangling her foof and cutting off leg circulation 🤦‍♀️ she can’t get it right can she? Her old shorts that did this to her would probably look have a cool oversized fit on her now 😂😭
No one punishes a vulva quite like our Helz

• Haha

deebiedo

she could go do reception at a hairdressers or tattoo/ piercers she’d be pretty good at it cos it’s all chat and pretending to look busy…and still ‘edgy’ and she can dress up like edina from abfab

• Haha
Reactions: 33

laceandgold

Chatty Member
I can't believe her gym gave her an award for weight loss that clearly happened due to medication and not the gym 😂

• Haha

Julio

Best transformation? She lost weight, there's no definition, muscle tone and she isn't exactly in proportion..... because it wasn't what she did in the gym that lost the weight, probably not much to do with what she did in the kitchen either. How low is the bar if she's getting awarded that? If it was weight watchers I'd get it but this isn't even a good transformation, in my opinion.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
RAN here after her latest ad.

'Dont turn yourself into someone you think they'd like' like, don't literally turn yourself into a female version of them? Who the fuck is she kidding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32