Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sk8666

lol she hasn’t finished a book or done any volunteering this year, although we know she has the time.
She “fell in love” with someone she’s known for five minutes who pretty much lives at her house and takes half her pics for her now. Here’s to the same old Helen in 2024!

Reactions: 32

Spud

I thought it was really horrible when she was laughing at her friend not being able to make the concert because her cat had to go in for surgery. Who does that ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

just_stir_it_una

Hi hello lovely people 😍 I somehow watched Helga’s entire last video, and it was terrible 🫶🥹 But I did manage a few screenshots of the most important moments, so I thought I’d share the love 😙

IMG_2159.png

Poor mumsy cleaning up Diane’s poop from the carpet, whilst Helga lavishes in an absolute overload of unnecessary gifts 🤩 PS. How does she still not know how often to take her dogs out during the day? 💩

IMG_2163.png

Helga’s latest manchild wiping her chin? 🤢 Possibly the last thing I ever wanted to see?

IMG_2168.jpeg

Is this the first time we see him in person or am I late to the game? 🤠 He’s got the “👁👄👁empty head look going on.

Hope you’re all well and happier than Helga screaming at a Stanley cup 😌 xxx

• Haha
  • Sick

Chatty Member
The Colin the Caterpillar thing was actually insane. You’re a woman in your thirties taking a cake from kids. I’m actually gobsmacked 😂😂😂

• Heart

Diha

I honestly thought she was joking in the latest upload when she said something in the beginning “isn’t it funny that when I moved in here I used the studio for photography and desk stuff with my ex husband *giggles* and now it’s a music studio which my new partner uses to work from ain’t that mad how time changes”. LITERALLY NOTHING HAS CHANGED

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ekl2000

VIP Member
You know when toddlers refuse to wear clothes, and you visit a mate and their kids running around without trousers on. Helen is that child.

• Haha

just_stir_it_una

Is she just trolling us at this point ‼😩🤡

IMG_1130.jpg

Her reaction to her severe hyperactivity and rejection sensitivity disorder was … “Oh ok 🤠 As if she was just sat there going wow ok mate nice one 🤟🏻🤣 Anyway, let's get on with it, shall we, lovelies?

She admits she doesn’t apply herself to anything, as she’s always looking for her next high because she has a ✨deficiency✨ Too f*cking right you do, luv. “Just let me waste all this money on it, okay?!” It being new hobbies 🤣 She’s literally saying she’s incapable of even just TRYING to curb her desperate need for new input 🤡

Helga’s tips as a non-professional 🙏🏻 Get your pens ready
- Really truly consider how long she takes to get ready in the morning and giving herself MORE than enough time to get stuff done, which is fortunately easy as she’s self employed 🥳
- Talk loudly to herself “NO, WE’RE DOING THIS, STOP IT!” which makes her look insane, but don’t worry it works 🙌🏻
- Ask for constant reassurance from partners ❤
- YouTube and instagram comments are a YOU thing, not a Helen thing ‼ It’s clearly everyone else projecting their misery. Unless she’s being a massive “poohead”, which could possibly be a hint to the poopy birthday carpet? 💩
- She advises you to write a to do list on an actual piece of paper with a pen 📝 Absolutely groundbreaking and revolutionary advice 🥳
- Then you need to write a “what I did today” list, so you realise how much actually done! Like sorting the laundry, walking and feeding the dogs and scrubbing off her tan... Proper hard work as per my last post 💪🏻
- Focus on the things you need to do now, and stop worrying about the future ok!!! 🥹🌱
- If you’re putting off a task you don’t want to do, just do the fun thing first, so you get a rush of dopamine (babes, you’re not a neuroscientist, can you calm down with these claims already) and then tackle the boring stuff while you’re high 🤠 Yes, she literally said that.
- Make life ✨FUN✨ by turning everything into a mini challenge such as “can I empty the dish washer in the time it takes for the kettle to boil", which you can 😎 I mean, she's a 1 person household but ok...
- Write things down when you think of them. Another groundbreaking technique ✏
- Make piles of items you need to take with you... So like put your keys next to your handbag? Put stuff in your shoes? So you remember it when you put them on? 🤨
- Add structure to your life by color coordinating your Google calendar!!! 🤩
- Don't suck up other peoples energy, just slow down and be calm - you can at least try to ✨manifest✨ it, okay? 🙏🏻
- Medication only worked for a bit, because her body was "done with it"... So she thinks she needs a higher dosage? But she went off the medication, and back off again and felt zero difference 💯
- She gets angry very quickly, and new boyfriend is understanding and forgiving and doesn't think she's a b*tch even when she lashes out 😍 Keeps her in check in a non-patronising and non-controlling kind of way 🙏🏻
- Boyfriend adapts her environment and moves things around, so she doesn't ruin everything due to clumsiness 😎
- Tell people to "not be upset but just help me a bit" 😍

Wow, that was quite the list of helpful advice for us ADHD'ers ⁉ I can't believe I actually wrote all that crap down, maybe I should reward myself with a mini Magnum before bed to fix my deficient brain 🥹😇😌

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Projecting what? I'm nothing like Helen. I have an actual job for starters and I know how to do a squat. Like what is she talking about?

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
Bet the drummer in katy brands band is quietly shitting himself. Yoko Ono here to insert herself into his role👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
I just watched a vlog from a couple weeks ago and can’t get over her working out in a fleece, then continuing to wear it the rest of the day and then next day 🤢 and again another day when she’s only just got her new washing machine so clearly not washed it.
She’s either hardly doing any exercise and not even breaking a sweat or walking around absolutely humming.
Also working out with the beanie on her head and then continuing to wear it out and about is disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29