Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tyla73

VIP Member
Thanks to @Emmapism and @Alien1956 for coming up with the two parts of this title, with special mention to @Lalalalaaaaaa85 for the suggestion of combining the two for the next title. Words slightly amended to make it fit.

Here it is people, the brand new Helga thread. Her threads are moving much more slowly nowadays than in the height of her problematic lockdown heyday - it’s taken us nearly six months to get to a new thread. This is because Helen doesn’t really do anything we haven’t see a million times before so there’s a lot less for us to say 😆.

I watched about half of her latest vlog and was highly amused by how totally predictable and incapable of changing her actions she is. Still constantly eating rubbish, 4 chocolate advent calendars, shopping all the time, bad gym form, slow cooker chilli, half arsed content, and so on. She’s clearly in the process of moving the boyfriend in and he’s becoming more and more present in every video despite her claims he wouldn’t be involved in her channel. She’s doing all the annoying shit she does in every relationship - saying ‘we’ every sentence, talking in a baby voice, giving him significant space for his hobby/‘work’ in her home. She never learns.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

deebiedo

her bf talks like he’s got a hot chip or sausage in his mouth, you know when you toss it around?!

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
God just saw some of the Tiktoks. Four advent calendars? FOUR?

Reminds me of that scene from Peep show. Four peshwari naan Jeremy? 😂

Always a giggle to watch Helen 'kickboxing' terribly. Oh things never change with her do they.

• Haha

kittykat92

I watched her latest few videos and I can't help but wonder if her "ladette" persona is what's stopping blokes from really settling down with her. Not saying women have to be all fae and dainty and never voice an opinion, but Helen is just gross, like 17 year old boy gross. All the farting and belching and talking about poo and pubes and all the beer guzzling pub-rat chat and the "Orite lads" swagger.. It comes across really blokey and grim. I'm sure there must be some fellas out there who like women like that, but I'm relatively certain a lot of guys don't really fancy wifing up someone who reminds them of their mates. She's like the chick men have fun with for a couple of years, but don't really want to take home to their parents.

Reactions: 28

screamqueen

VIP Member
Ugh why do they invite people like Helen for free!? 🙄
It’s people like her that have me *so* over the influencer culture. They influence nothing. Always complain about how ‘hard’ they work when in reality they have the easiest fucking job in the world.

They wouldn’t last a day in the real working world, and Helen has proved this on multiple occasions, she’s a proper grifter.

• Heart

Juststopit

VIP Member
I swear I'm not a prude but Jesus fucking christ this woman needs to put on some fucking clothes. We get it Helen, you lost weight. I cant open instragram in public anymore because there's a 50 50 chance it will just be Helens flaps
---
And the worst part is how smug she'll be reading this (and you know shes reading it), and knowing its irrating. You're so cool Helen.

Last edited:

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
Influencers aren’t the product they’re the mannequin. They display and show many products to demonstrate how it looks but then they take it off and the next product is worn/displayed to show to the consumer. She is not the product

Honestly I’d be so grateful to mope around a two storey house with two fancy expensive dogs, a car, all the free time in the world, and disposable income

lols84

Chatty Member
The sly mention of coming off her birth control 2 minutes into a new relationship is the biggest red flag 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

squirrelchick

I don’t know about phobias but she’s got many fears.
Being alone.
Being authentic.
People not thinking she’s oh so funny and cool.
People knowing she wears anything bigger than a size 12.
---
Psycadelic
👆🏻
Ok i typed this to see if my phone would offer me the real spelling. Which is psychedelic. It does offer me that on the spell check. Why does she never use spell check?

Last edited:
Reactions: 27