Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rymuffin

This most recent video was a direct response to conversations she's found on tattle, I feel like this is the only place that she knows to get content from. She addresses topics covered with questions that conveniently address the weightloss from ozempic and adhd meds, the constant relationships and inability to be alone, reiterates her "love" for music, the revamp of sweet honey doo, etc. I feel like these chatty videos are her way of clapping back without actually acknowledging that she lurks here.

Reactions: 24

screamqueen

VIP Member
Oh for gods sake, just shut up!! 😂 I need a cup of strong tea if I’m going to watch this crap 🤡

View attachment 2773779
She literally is the last person needed to make a video like this - she has no grasp of real life, and no understanding of what normal people do every day. She wastes her days buying shite, redecorating her house endlessly and doing a promoter post here and there.
WE’VE worked out why SHE feels like shite, who is she to try and lump us in with her for a video about why WE feel like shit? Sorry Helga, but you’re on you’re own with this one

Rymuffin

Helen's boyfriend claiming singing opera is "as easy as anything else" and then belting the cry of a dying animal had me on the floor.

• Haha

Julio

All her videos are are her talking about herself, she offers nothing of any worth to anyone and yet there's a plethora of utter dickheads treading water in this sea of bullshit that Helen has created, commenting on how funny, relatable or inspiring she is. How on earth can a mentally unstable workshy car crash of a womanchild be inspiring to anyone? I just don't get it, I'm really confused with the world that we live in, this sort of shit is just accepted way too easily, there needs to be heavy push back on these delusional pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
It's extra dull that she's trying to make Danni and Marika a thing. We don't want yet another podcast with Danni and her embarrassingly boring rants. We don't want vlogs with your ADHD twin Marika where you both overreact to and scream at mundane daily occurances.

Where are Andy and Grace? That isn't a shared office anymore. Todd vanished too, no more Warhammer painting then?

Sweet Honey Dooo is registered on Companies House. So you can actually see the financial details of what she's made thus far.
I think Todd was a possible love interest/Helen crush and that’s why he’s gone now she’s got Katy Foghorn

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
I think Todd was a possible love interest/Helen crush and that’s why he’s gone now she’s got Katy Foghorn
She was absorbing his hobbies then dropped him 😭 poor Warcraft Todd.

Katy Foghorn 😅😅😅😅 the devil works fast but tattle is unmatched in creating evil/perfect nicknames for people

• Haha

sk8666

Mark was so good looking and seemed like a really nice guy. Definitely the best one yet.
I actually think her boyfriend now (Foghorn) is actually the best suited for her as they’re both loudmouth poser rich kids so that have the most in common.

She would never admit it and even say the Mark break up was mutual but she was wayyyyyyy more into him than he was with her their break up caused her to have a huge depressive spiral and included having sex with FIWL 🤢

I liked Maff as I did enjoy his knarky banter but it’s a short life to spend with someone who acts like that all the time so it was probably a blessing when he left!

holmby

The boyfriend cycle is getting more and more painful to watch. The wild thing is unlike most people she has hours and hours of footage documenting the repeated pitfalls - you’d think she would find self awareness in that 🫣

• Haha

HippieGirlx

He probably knew she would redecorate that bathroom at least once a year, so he didn't bother doing it properly 🤣

• Haha
Couldn’t believe she let her mother carry on cleaning up her dogs poo while she filmed herself opening her presents like a small child, what a spoiled brat. How much did she spend in absolutely ridiculous.

screamqueen

VIP Member
In the vlog, she even mentioned that sometimes it’s the family making comments that it must be easier for her because she doesn’t have a 'real job.' Maybe that’s what triggered her? 🙈 But they're absolutely right. She has the time and money to do whatever the fuck she wants. Stop moaning and do something with your life if being an influencer makes you feel shit.

No one expects her to live a perfect life and be happy all the time, but she always complains about things that can be changed. There are people out there who are stuck in crap jobs and can't easily escape because they have families to feed and no money to invest in upskilling themselves to find a better job!
Honestly, her complaining when she is in the PRIME position to change her life and improve on things boils my blood. She is so bloody privileged compared to a lot of people, but is too ignorant to see it - she’s so self absorbed.

Maybe that comment did trigger her, but they make a valid point - how she can say what she does is ‘real work’ is beyond me. I’d actually love to see what a week of work looks like for her, I bet it’s laughable. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a real job.

It just kills me that she would rather moan to strangers on the internet about being down about her life rather than getting off her fat arse and doing something about it - she is bloody tone deaf, it’s unreal.

Volunteer or take a part time gig somewhere, get some value in your life you wee goblin.

• Haha

HippieGirlx

Helen is looking back at when she first moved into her house with ex-husband, working from the studio (shed in the garden), and now it's her new boyfriend's music studio. She's saying she has changed 😂 No, the only things that change are your partners and house decor. You are still the same old Helen

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Tyla73

VIP Member
I don’t reckon Maff gives a tiny rats ass about Helga or follows her socials, so any attempts on her part to give him a digital middle finger are most likely completely pointless 😆

Tyla73

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks her Download outfits are hideous? The cow dress and boots just don’t go together? Also the part where she says about being in the pit… I don’t think this woman has ever been in a pit in her life
The very little content she posted this weekend shows she doesn’t even get near the pit, let alone in it 😆.

And going home before Limp Bizkit just shows her up as the phoney ‘rocker’ she is. She‘s a total fake. I don’t think she really likes festivals (and theres nothing wrong with that, lots of people don’t) but she thinks that going to them makes her authentic in some way. She’d be much happier in life if she found out what she really likes and stopped pretending to be something she isn’t.

Emmapism

VIP Member
To be fair I also look at Helen's boyfriend and go 'damn' but for a different reason.

Like seriously? Are you blind?

• Haha