Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamqueen

VIP Member
She will literally put her face to anything for a pay cheque - she is so shameless!

I also loved the caption - “I used some of these dating tips before I got with my current partner” - what a weird way to say that, wouldn’t you just say “before I got with my partner?” Using the word ‘current’ just makes it sound like he’s the one she’s with for now until something else pops up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

HippieGirlx

None at all. For someone who can seemingly do what they like, she sure seems to think she has a lot to complain about.

She’ll take all the freebies, live in her little tone deaf world she’s created and still never be happy but will only do something different if someone offers her a new route for free.

Like, imagine being so pig-headed that you refuse to be the driver of your own life, and instead use all the external factors to complain about how YOUR life isn’t going the way YOU want it to.

Her doing this in 10 years time actually makes me feel sick. “What a sad little life, Jane”
In the vlog, she even mentioned that sometimes it’s the family making comments that it must be easier for her because she doesn’t have a 'real job.' Maybe that’s what triggered her? 🙈 But they're absolutely right. She has the time and money to do whatever the fuck she wants. Stop moaning and do something with your life if being an influencer makes you feel shit.

No one expects her to live a perfect life and be happy all the time, but she always complains about things that can be changed. There are people out there who are stuck in crap jobs and can't easily escape because they have families to feed and no money to invest in upskilling themselves to find a better job!

Am I the only one that thinks her Download outfits are hideous? The cow dress and boots just don’t go together? Also the part where she says about being in the pit… I don’t think this woman has ever been in a pit in her life

• Haha

Juststopit

VIP Member
Her newest outfit reel...girlie, if I can see your lips through your jeans they're too tight! Give the old gal some breathing room

• Haha

jl1994

Chatty Member
What is this outfit monstrosity- I’m constantly taken aback by how badly dressed she is

View attachment 2988901
She’s lost so much weight yet still manages to find and wear denim shorts that look 3 sizes to small as they’re strangling her foof and cutting off leg circulation 🤦‍♀️ she can’t get it right can she? Her old shorts that did this to her would probably look have a cool oversized fit on her now 😂😭

• Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
I think it’s fairly safe to say she’ll have gone through all the cottage sale money some time ago, given her spendy, wasteful ways. She doesn’t come across as the saving/pensions/investments type and people can get through big sums of money surprisingly quickly when they make no attempt to control their spending.

The weeping at the dining table was a little bit odd - not the crying fit itself, most of us have a bit of a random cry every now and again, but filming it, explaining it and leaving it in the video was an interesting choice. I don’t think I‘ve ever seen her cry before.
I think there’s something very weird about anyone who films themselves crying. It sounds awful, but it has the opposite effect on me and just doesn’t feel genuine.

Spud

A girlfriend of the band is so cringe and also sounds like she shagging all of them!! 😆😆😆

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Exactly. I think it's another excuse for a body check, as though now she's lost a few pounds we all wanna see it. No ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

just_stir_it_una

I think that was her using it as an excuse for being a cunt. Like come on, you were overestimated so you forgot basic manners???
As someone with ✨actual ADHD✨ (diagnosed as a tween yonks ago) it truly embarrasses me how often she uses it as an excuse… ADHD has nothing to do with basic manners, can she please stop disrespect us like that 🥲

Also, didn’t she have a partnership with Kiehl’s at one point? Maybe she’s fishing for a new deal 🎣🤡

• Heart

Acslater

I discovered this try hard yesterday when I was watching all the download vlogs and she didn't show any bands? Clearly went to get some content and IG pics, saw straight through her. I thought she was much older than she is too is she 33? Why does her accent change on each video and how she's decorated a semi detached house is actually hilarious. She's the type of girl to wear a slayer t-shirt and couldn't name 3 songs 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

HippieGirlx

IMG_6461.png

IMG_6462.png

And suddenly the negative energy is gone from the house because she’s working from the office now 😂

• Haha

Julio

The baby thing is actually quite disturbing because it's one thing going through supposed hobbies and tastes like there's no tomorrow but once you have a baby there's no turning back, unless you go full McCann. Helen strikes me as one of those dickheads who wants a baby without thinking about or understanding what doing that means.

• Haha