Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamqueen

VIP Member
If she’s always wanted to try pottery then why hasn’t she just paid to do a course? Why has she waited to be gifted a course to do this?

She honestly gets so much shit for free and sits on her arse waiting to be gifted stuff rather than paying with her own money to do things she says she’s always wanted to do. What a sad little life.

Attachments

Reactions: 22

screamqueen

VIP Member
Lovely chair but how can anyone use it as an office chair!? Anyone who actually does decent amount of work in front of their desk wouldn’t be able to sit on this thing 😅
Clearly saying she actually spends very little time at her desk doing any work - any person who spends *any* time sitting at a desk will know this would be a terrible chair for that for an infinite number of reasons.

Reminder #2467 of how Helga is a grifter who does no actual work.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I mean... 4 partners in 6 years isn't really that bad tbh. I have a friend who has had 9 in 5 years so no judgement here. Lots of frogs before finding a Prince and all that
I don’t think there’s issue with her having a few boyfriends. The amusing part is that she completely changed her personality when she meets someone new. She picks up their hobby, takes it over, finds a team, takes over the team, makes them an Instagram page, then gets bored and ditches it all.

Roxygetlost

Gyms are dirty places to be. The 'in' thing is to wear no underwear so people's bodily fluids are on everything. Some chain gyms got swabbed positive for MRSA, and is a breeding ground for fungal infections for ring worm. People should be washing their gym wear on hot wash asap!

• Sick
  • Wow

Loopulia

I was wondering the same thing. She’s “heavily tattooed” - her words. So I wasn’t sure what the fuss was about blood test needles and why she was calling herself brave. But thought I’d missed something.
As someone with alot of tattoos and a needle phobia. To me the needles are different. The tattoo needle looks more like a pen and the blood test needle looks like a big stabby things that's going into my arm and gives me the hells nos.

squirrelchick

Helen’s like “have you never touched something in your car while driving?”
Yes I have. BUT i’ve never had BOTH hands off the steering wheel multiple times, while looking at my phone/camera (that is filming me driving for no reason, other than vanity!), with the back of my car filled with stuff so I can’t see out of the rear window. I also check my mirrors regularly rather than staring at myself on a recording. It’s not like it’s the first time, she has a pattern of this.

Lola123

VIP Member
She genuinely downgrades everytime she gets a boyfriend. This guy is worse than friar tuck imo

• Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
Quite a read, another Helen defender in there. I'm surprised with how immature Helen is, she's a massive twat
The WAY she replied to that person who said they had lost someone “my brain actually allows me to do multiple things at once whilst I’m driving” fucking idiot
---
I wonder if she replied to those comments whilst driving, seeing as she can do so much at once

Last edited:
  • Haha

sk8666

“Going to Hell”-en if you want something cheap, bland, ripped off and sold at double the price (spelling and grammar mistakes come free).

• Haha
Maybe Helen is lying about having had her filler done in the past because it has clearly worn off. How can someone who has had a pretty easy life for the last decade look so *old*?
I didn't realise these were from a SPECSAVERS ad until it just popped up on my feed. The pics are not good and it says she's serving gothic glamour. Is the gothic glamour in the room with us?
Screenshot_20231103-235908_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Tyla73

VIP Member
I know this is a mean comment but she still looks rough as toast, even with the weight loss, imo. Her dress sense is still dodgy most of the time as well 😆.

lols84

Chatty Member
Her nonsense about “not needing a purpose” is the craziest shit I’ve ever heard. If we have no purpose as human beings, why do we bother waking up each day? Even if your purpose is as simple as brushing your teeth or walking the dog or watching your favourite tv show — purpose matters lol. Even fucking rocks have a purpose.

This video was just another chance to eyefuck herself and spew her narcissistic garbage.