Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lols84

Chatty Member
Just because your brain can concentrate on several different things whilst driving, doesn’t mean you should let it. If you can’t focus on driving and being in complete control of your car, you should not be behind the wheel. Stupid, ignorant cunt.

Reactions: 23

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I doubt Helen would ever try and get any type of benefits tbh? I know she's a bit of a tit and how she makes seemingly so much money seems impossible but I really don't think she'd do that.

The only thing for sure is the fact that "having ADHD" is currently all she has for content. She mentions it in every single video now. It's become her entire personality.

Rymuffin

Where does she find these men who are so immediately ready to move in with her? Are they not already in their own places with tenancy contracts and things?

Why are they always so immediately ready to live at hers? Gives me the creeps, she clearly has a type
Maybe she just finds men who are at low points and NEED to move in somewhere and she offers them a home (albeit a chaotic one) in exchange for companionship then deludes herself into thinking it's a healthy relationship? Just two desperate people coming together lol

• Sad

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Congratulations to @ekl2000 for the winning thread title.

Welcome to thread 30
Helen appears to be soft launching a new boyfriend. Todd/Friar Tuck. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Helen’s biggest fan TPD TV’s Jake Varley.

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
Supporting them by going for free? To post an advert on her insta? How is that supporting anyone but herself and Ladbrokes?

Christ she’s a div.

• Haha

Julio

How does that person think she has a hand at the bottom of the wheel when both are flailing around her head!?
I love how someone is trying to defend potential life threatening to herself and others behaviour from Helen. It's not like Helen has a job and is really busy, film it at home or when you're parked up you fucking stupid bint.

Reactions: 22

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
100% agree, so glad you said this. I actually find this thread to be one of the more toxic tattle threads and I’m not really sure any of it is justified. People will hate for literally everything and anything on this website. I keep up with Helen’s just out of curiosity and because many of my favourite creators have been outed as racist/homophobic/horrible people, so I like to be in the loop. This one makes no sense to me.
It's possibly easy to forget that Helen, while she isn't the worst, has had some issues that we have spoken about which are justified:

- She steals designs for her shop.
- She thinks getting her nails done and picking up glasses she has bought is all in a hard day's work.
- If you go back to her pandemic vlogs you wil see her and her friends flouting social distancing rules.
- She has lied about her clothing size for years yet based videos on being a size 14, thus making her subscribers wonder about their own weight, size and how they perceive themselves.
- She treated her friend Josie like shit when she rented a room in her house and spoke about her finances etc in vlogs.
- Phil. If you've read for a while you'll see we all felt sorry for her during these vlogs and were relieved when she started to sort her life out when he left.
- She does very little and puts in barely any effort a lot of the time. Saying she forgets to pick up a camera. It's her only job. She makes it sound like a chore.
- In these times of a cost of living crisis, she is entirely unrelatable and makes no effort to be. The woman rents an office she didn't need.

There are surely far more toxic threads on this forum. Helen has content that can be commented on. We do not go to her and say any of these things, and actually I think you can see that we don't hate her. There are many positive posts.

There's probably more I can't remember but all of this is worthy of a thread. And none of that is related to her ADHD.

• Heart

Loopulia

Look, I'm no prude, but do people actually enjoy having their nips out on show 24/7? I would hate walking down the street knowing that every person walking towards me is looking at my nipples, because you just can't not notice it - I don't care what anyone says. Is it really that uncomfortable wearing a lightly padded bralette even when you have small boobs?

Just me?
View attachment 2288636View attachment 2288637
Nipples are nipples. I ain't going back to bras after lockdown... I know what comfort is now. If someone else is awkward about knowing my nipples exist that's on them.

• Heart

charlavail

As someone who has been single for over a year, sometimes I wish I had that energy and determination to constantly have a boyfriend haha

• Haha

Alien1956

Look, I’m not a prude nor am I one to slut-shame. In fact I’m a bit of a slag for a glass of rosé myself, but who on Earth is buying this random shit 🥴😂
IMG_1283.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha