Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘2023 has been magic so far’ there’s only 6 weeks left of it? Just wait to post the montage 😅

Unless something is about to happen. Like katy brand moving in 🗝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘2023 has been magic so far’ there’s only 6 weeks left of it? Just wait to post the montage 😅

Unless something is about to happen. Like katy brand moving in 🗝
Gonna have another break up because that's all she seems to do at Christmas.

Reactions: 10
I reckon he already has moved in, in the last few vlogs she mentions he is at home waiting for her.
Where does she find these men who are so immediately ready to move in with her? Are they not already in their own places with tenancy contracts and things?

Why are they always so immediately ready to live at hers? Gives me the creeps, she clearly has a type

Reactions: 40
Where does she find these men who are so immediately ready to move in with her? Are they not already in their own places with tenancy contracts and things?

Why are they always so immediately ready to live at hers? Gives me the creeps, she clearly has a type
Maybe she just finds men who are at low points and NEED to move in somewhere and she offers them a home (albeit a chaotic one) in exchange for companionship then deludes herself into thinking it's a healthy relationship? Just two desperate people coming together lol

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Maybe she just finds men who are at low points and NEED to move in somewhere and she offers them a home (albeit a chaotic one) in exchange for companionship then deludes herself into thinking it's a healthy relationship? Just two desperate people coming together lol
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.
How romantic 🥴

Reactions: 8
Could be living with parents. I think Phil was before he moved in wasn’t he? Or could be leaving a situation where they’re currently living with an ex partner.
I would probably run a mile from both but I think they’re not uncommon situations.

Reactions: 7
Not to stick up for her but she said he lives an hour or so away so I guess that’s why he hangs round at hers for a couple of days as I think they both can work from anywhere so it’s not like he needs to be at his house all the time. She's also gone and stayed at his for a few days but never vlogged there.

Reactions: 4
Could be living with parents. I think Phil was before he moved in wasn’t he? Or could be leaving a situation where they’re currently living with an ex partner.
I would probably run a mile from both but I think they’re not uncommon situations.
I think Phil had moved from somewhere else after getting a job in Norwich, and moved back to his parents while he was looking for somewhere else to live.

Reactions: 2
Ahhhh it's all just so much rinse and repeat isn't it.

And always always ends up with her showing us more of what nobody asked (or needs) to see

Reactions: 15
That's Norwich clock tower. Slow You Down is on some road signs in North Norfolk. They talk funny there. That's all I got without watching the vlog. I was a student at the same art school. Maybe twenty years apart tho.

Reactions: 7
That's Norwich clock tower. Slow You Down is on some road signs in North Norfolk. They talk funny there. That's all I got without watching the vlog. I was a student at the same art school. Maybe twenty years apart tho.
But I thought she was COCKNAYYYYY ?!?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still makes me laugh that we all predicted she would have a new moved-in boyfriend within months of Fil

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We get it Helen, you have sex 🙄
Eugh, cringe as duck - she has no self respect.
Literally posting this for Fiwl, why else would she think anyone cares?!
---
Still makes me laugh that we all predicted she would have a new moved-in boyfriend within months of Fil
She’s so utterly predictable it’s actually insane. Always thinking she’s so witty and clever, when really she constantly cycles through the same patterns over and over and wonders why nothing ever changes. I believe that’s the definition of insanity?
---
We get it Helen, you have sex 🙄
Also totally just realising she’s had him take this photo of her. Not just a little selfie, she’s made someone else stand across the room, get her to pose so she can post this as though it’s an off the cuff photo. The cringe levels just send me into orbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.