Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she clearly doesn’t exercise hard enough then 😅 how can you wear the same thing or just change your clothes 2-3 times a week if you’re working out every day? 🤢
Hopefully she means the same sort of thing, not the exact same thing. I haven't watched though so not sure of the context. Yikes.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully she means the same sort of thing, not the exact same thing. I haven't watched though so not sure of the context. Yikes.
She meant wearing the same thing for 2-3 days and then said that ‘she’s a minger, who cares’ so at least she knows it’s disgusting 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I guess I’m a bit of a minger (and I’m cheap) because I only have one gym outfit (leggings and a sports bra) and two different tops. I got to the gym around three to five days a week, and I’m in and out in under 2 hours. As soon as I get home, I hang them on a clothes horse to air out and wash them once a week. I have noticed that Helen is in her gear for a long time, even cooking lunch in her gear and then showering. That’s a bit minging to me 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I did actually giggle at the BTS from her weekend roundup - trying to get in the tree looked like the start of an OF video. But, that seems to be her boyfriend who isn’t going to feature, fully featured.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess I’m a bit of a minger (and I’m cheap) because I only have one gym outfit (leggings and a sports bra) and two different tops. I got to the gym around three to five days a week, and I’m in and out in under 2 hours. As soon as I get home, I hang them on a clothes horse to air out and wash them once a week. I have noticed that Helen is in her gear for a long time, even cooking lunch in her gear and then showering. That’s a bit minging to me 😂
Same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she looked high as hell in the Lebanese restaurant portion of her vlog. Wouldn't put it past Helen to skip a work dinner to get smoke and pass out in the hotel paid for by the brand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gyms are dirty places to be. The 'in' thing is to wear no underwear so people's bodily fluids are on everything. Some chain gyms got swabbed positive for MRSA, and is a breeding ground for fungal infections for ring worm. People should be washing their gym wear on hot wash asap!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Gyms are dirty places to be. The 'in' thing is to wear no underwear so people's bodily fluids are on everything. Some chain gyms got swabbed positive for MRSA, and is a breeding ground for fungal infections for ring worm. People should be washing their gym wear on hot wash asap!
No underwear at the gym? I didn't get the memo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like tester pots for Craig & rose paint. Agree it’s a pack of tobacco but I can’t see a grinder

Reactions: 7
That’s all well and good but some of us (me included) can’t afford to do a hot wash five days a week or even afford five separate gym outfits!
It looks like tester pots for Craig & rose paint. Agree it’s a pack of tobacco but I can’t see a grinder
ha! I saw a weed grinder because mine is fancy and has a coloured lid and bottom but I think you’re right 😹

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That’s all well and good but some of us (me included) can’t afford to do a hot wash five days a week or even afford five separate gym outfits!

ha! I saw a weed grinder because mine is fancy and has a coloured lid and bottom but I think you’re right 😹
Dude I totally thought it was a grinder too looks just like mine 😂😂
Maybe I got this one wrong? I was stoned when I watched her vlog and noticed it in the first place 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
To be honest if the clothes don´t smell why not? That´s also better for the environment in both the sense that you save water/electricity but also the clothes last longer if they aren´t thrown through the hot wash five times a week.

• Sick
To be honest if the clothes don´t smell why not? That´s also better for the environment in both the sense that you save water/electricity but also the clothes last longer if they aren´t thrown through the hot wash five times a week.
duck the environment, I don't want to catch someone's coochy germs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
duck the environment, I don't want to catch someone's coochy germs.
I don´t know how gyms work in the UK, but where I´m from you disinfect everything after and/or before you use it anyways, there are lots of bottles of disinfectant and tissues are basically at every corner. But I do have to admit that wearing no underwear under your gym clothes is a whole new level of disgusting, why do people do that??

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.