Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?
If Helen was an actual Tik Tok this would be it as: she lovvveeessss to play the victim and would never say anything is ever her fault or that she contributed to a bad relationship (except blame her ADHD).
She gatekept every product so people ask so she has any form of attention other than what she’s saying (which is garbage) an besides, her whole job is to influence so it’s kinda lousy when you can’t even promote it with your bitchness. You can be totally sassy and promote a product but Helen can’t event do that!

We all have lots boyfriends, babe, difference is most people learn from their mistakes…
---
I mean, we all knew this was coming but also imagine having this money to bleeping waste 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Somehow ended up on an old vlog from the Mark days and the difference is actually hilarious! Anyone else remember Helen’s Regatta/house wife phase? Got me thinking about the different characters she plays depending on who she’s bleeping at the time.

When she was with maff she was alternative and had a Norfolk accent.

With Mark came the homely hiking documentary maker. Remember that when standard vlogs were beneath her?

Phil - Waynetta slob. Not much else to say 😂

And now she’s with the chav and she owns a shell suit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Cringe. And proof that she defo still reads Tattle.
Cringe. Totally cringe.

Also, she‘s been ‘wanting to up her serving dish, vase, cooking apparatus, mug game for while now‘ 😂. witch please - you just have a compulsive need to spend money and look for any excuse going.

And her new kitchen rug clashes badly with her kitchen tiles. Her whole house is a visual migraine.

IMG_1361.png
IMG_1363.png
IMG_1363.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
On route :rolleyes: always nice to have a trip hazard in front of the oven

Edit: smells like an AD?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong: it's a while ago we heard about her migraines?

I remember her going to a party (near The Gherkin?), being brutally rejected by everyone there, and calling it a night somewhat early... Queue the super-duper unexplainable headache and blurry vision.

Just figured it would play a role in this new lifesty- I mean adhd diagnonsense??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong: it's a while ago we heard about her migraines?

I remember her going to a party (near The Gherkin?), being brutally rejected by everyone there, and calling it a night somewhat early... Queue the super-duper unexplainable headache and blurry vision.

Just figured it would play a role in this new lifesty- I mean adhd diagnonsense??
As someone who was diagnosed with chronic migraines, I can tell you they ebb and flow. Am I in chronic pain and sickness most days? Yes. Do I get full blown attacks that cripple me? Not so much anymore. Just depends on what's going on.

Reactions: 6
Lovely chair but how can anyone use it as an office chair!? Anyone who actually does decent amount of work in front of their desk wouldn’t be able to sit on this thing 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lovely chair but how can anyone use it as an office chair!? Anyone who actually does decent amount of work in front of their desk wouldn’t be able to sit on this thing 😅
Clearly saying she actually spends very little time at her desk doing any work - any person who spends *any* time sitting at a desk will know this would be a terrible chair for that for an infinite number of reasons.

Reminder #2467 of how Helga is a grifter who does no actual work.

Reactions: 22
her bf said ‘love you’ in the latest vlog (the declutter one) and she didn’t say it back. lols.
I do admire her get up and go tho, she seems to get a lot done during the day.
is there ever anyone in the office with her?

Reactions: 8
She seems like a really stressful and chaotic person to be around. I just get toxic vibes from her. It's also weird when fully grown adults need that much attention all the time.

Everything about her seems very performative. Even her kitchen, for example: she couldn't just have normal cabinets, she had to paint them black because she's not-like-other-girls and she's oRiGinAl. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.