Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems like a really stressful and chaotic person to be around. I just get toxic vibes from her. It's also weird when fully grown adults need that much attention all the time.

Everything about her seems very performative. Even her kitchen, for example: she couldn't just have normal cabinets, she had to paint them black because she's not-like-other-girls and she's oRiGinAl. :rolleyes:
Lol I just painted my cabinets black in the summer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is there ever anyone in the office with her?
Andy seemed to be there a bit at the start when they were putting furniture together. Him and Grace are currently on holiday in Disney (cause apparently no other holidays destinations exist.🙄) But considering she said all 3 of them were paying for it, she’s never once mentioned Grace being there.

Reactions: 8
Andy seemed to be there a bit at the start when they were putting furniture together. Him and Grace are currently on holiday in Disney (cause apparently no other holidays destinations exist.🙄) But considering she said all 3 of them were paying for it, she’s never once mentioned Grace being there.
From what I’ve seen on her socials, it seems like Grace has had a lot going on with her health (sounds like she has some sort of chronic illness along with digestive issues and the resulting mental health concerns) so I think she’s just taken a bit of a step back from it all.
Andy does genuine media work so I imagine he just uses it as a base for editing and the bulk of his work is out on location.

Reactions: 2
IMG_8579.jpeg

Way too short 😬 Sizing up might’ve helped - it looks like it’s riding up because it’s too tight.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She still seems incapable of buying clothes that actually fit, despite the weight loss. She was prancing around Insta in some jeans that were strangling her crotch the other day 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually really like that starry dress, so I went onto her Instagram to find out where it was from. Never mind, it’s 100 bloody quid!! Who has the kinda money right before Christmas. I know I definitely don’t 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She seems like a really stressful and chaotic person to be around. I just get toxic vibes from her. It's also weird when fully grown adults need that much attention all the time.

Everything about her seems very performative. Even her kitchen, for example: she couldn't just have normal cabinets, she had to paint them black because she's not-like-other-girls and she's oRiGinAl. :rolleyes:
Yeah, Helen “I’m so alternative because I go to Download every year but I’m ashamed of my tattoos and can’t name more than five metal bands and thinks Metallica’s Black album is a good album (probably) and loves Disney more than Judas Priest” Anderson 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been using Helen's latest vlogs (especially with the latest renovation projects) as a sleep-inducing programme - it's been quite effective!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god the cringe is real in her day 3 Christmas reel 😱😱 like I honestly couldn't be out in public with her, I would have to walk away.

Drunk aunt vibes are off the chart.

her cockney accent whilst stomping along the street makes me think of the Fast Show

That ill-fitting, star dress reminds of something I'd wear to a school dance as a 13 year old. It's giving, "I'm trying to impress my crush and don't know how to dress my body yet".

Reactions: 8
She REALLY needed to size up in that starry mini dress 😬 It doesn’t even look like she’s been able to do it up all the way at the back.

Reactions: 9
Just watched that video, what does she look like?! That dress could be dressed up so nicely but with Helen wearing it it looks tacky

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.