Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late to the party on her Q&A but the lowkey shade toward Fiwl being emotionally immature is hilarious. Have you met yourself Helen?!

Sidenote did she take down her instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m late to the party on her Q&A but the lowkey shade toward Fiwl being emotionally immature is hilarious. Have you met yourself Helen?!

Sidenote did she take down her instagram?
Nope. It's still there

Reactions: 1
Lmao I must have been blocked 🤣 I can’t even remember what for

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So seeing as Sunny Bones is no longer a thing, how long until she’s wormed her way in to being in the band? This is her worming face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her saying she is going to THE OFFICE to do some WORK will never ever stop being funny/absolutely ridiculous.
---
Her saying she is going to THE OFFICE to do some WORK will never ever stop being funny/absolutely ridiculous.
Screenshot_20231107-083327_YouTube.png

When the subtitles are accurate at picking up your faux cockney accent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I could be wrong but it feels like she redecorates every time she gets a new man. Maybe in preparation for moving them in?

I don’t like the new wall colour although I know that’s just a matter of opinion, but what irks me is the wall is burnt orange and the fridge looks baby blue? Mismatches like that would drive me mad.
---
I honestly had second hand embarrassment for her - the cringe miming, the ‘sexy’ dancing, the arse flashing.
I also don’t like the reels. They’re not fun to watch, just awkward.

Reactions: 14
Pretty sure she cut out some of her PT clips to cover up her crappy form trying to do the bench press 🤣
---
Also wearing Ganni beanie to the gym and then wearing it out 🤢 I bet she never washes her hats either

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she cut out some of her PT clips to cover up her crappy form trying to do the bench press 🤣
---
Also wearing Ganni beanie to the gym and then wearing it out 🤢 I bet she never washes her hats either
I thought that. If you are cold enough to wear a beanie when working out you are clearly not working hard enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched her vlog from a week ago when she went Leeds and Liverpool for her boyfriends shows. The venues looked absolutely dead 💀 it was embarrassing. and she vlogged every member of the band except her boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched her vlog from a week ago when she went Leeds and Liverpool for her boyfriends shows. The venues looked absolutely dead 💀 it was embarrassing. and she vlogged every member of the band except her boyfriend 😂
I must have missed that vlog!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.