Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s looking very haggard these days.
her skin/face seems to have suddenly aged quite a bit doesn’t it? especially around the chin & mouth area. i know we all age so no shame for the natural ageing process but it seems very sudden

Reactions: 9
her skin/face seems to have suddenly aged quite a bit doesn’t it? especially around the chin & mouth area. i know we all age so no shame for the natural ageing process but it seems very sudden
I imagine her losing weight has contributed so might explain why it seems so sudden.
An older video of hers popped up on my feed the other day and her face looked drastically fuller than it looks now so I reckon the aging signs that were already there have just been accentuated by the loss of facial fat

Reactions: 12
“What I wear to the gym” video..thumbnail is her in gym leggings, gym top and sports bra. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm not denying she has lost a lot of weight but if I had been going to the gym 5 times a week for 11 months I'd hope to look toned, which she doesn't. The photo they posted of her does not look like her at all:

IMG_1561.jpeg

Screenshot_20231110-052004_YouTube.png

Screenshot_20231110-052038_YouTube.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not denying she has lost a lot of weight but if I had been going to the gym 5 times a week for 11 months I'd hope to look toned, which she doesn't. The photo they posted of her does not look like her at all:

View attachment 2562604
View attachment 2562605
View attachment 2562606
They’ve definitely made her do that stupid hunfluencer pose of putting one leg forward that is supposed to make you look more put together. When really, they could have just done their job properly for 5 years rather than relying on a posed photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely isn't like for like. I mean sure she's lost weight that's super obvious but I hate the difference in poses to make it look like a bigger loss than it is.

Really disingenuous of NFA but going by Helen's form they're not good trainers so need all the tricks they can use

Reactions: 20
Also how can you do a before & after when the distance is different. One is in underwear & the other is in gym wear which is known for compression

Reactions: 21
I'm thinking she's hit perimenopause.

Reactions: 4
Helen goes to the gym for her social needs, not her fitness ones.
I also think she’s gained a little weight recently. Bad habits creeping back in or just the result of a new boyfriend and being off the ADHD meds for 3 months? 👀

Reactions: 17
I read somewhere that a womans face has the first most noticeable chnage between 30-35 when you see aging. Then it settles down and its then 40, 50 etc
A lot has to do with genetics too. I’m nearly 40 and only just seeing signs of ageing (don’t have kids which is also a huge factor). Helen had fillers in the past which will also contribute as they PUFF the skin up, leaving it microscopically loose when it deflates and goes away. It’s ironically ageing.

Reactions: 12
A lot has to do with genetics too. I’m nearly 40 and only just seeing signs of ageing (don’t have kids which is also a huge factor). Helen had fillers in the past which will also contribute as they PUFF the skin up, leaving it microscopically loose when it deflates and goes away. It’s ironically ageing.
This is why fillers aren’t for me. I have no follow through, so id end up looking so much worse.

Reactions: 6
Well she clearly doesn’t exercise hard enough then 😅 how can you wear the same thing or just change your clothes 2-3 times a week if you’re working out every day? 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Does anyone follow Gemma Stafford? Reminds me of HA. Recently put side by side almost naked pics up asking if people want to see more ‘fitness’ related ‘content’… more like you want any excuse to show your weight loss (and flat pancake butt). No mention of actual fitness content except constant gym mirror poses and then bra and knickers shots. Sadly because of their followers, they’ll think they’re doing the world a favour.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow Gemma Stafford? Reminds me of HA. Recently put side by side almost naked pics up asking if people want to see more ‘fitness’ related ‘content’… more like you want any excuse to show your weight loss (and flat pancake butt). No mention of actual fitness content except constant gym mirror poses and then bra and knickers shots. Sadly because of their followers, they’ll think they’re doing the world a favour.
I used to but unfollowed as I just didn’t gain anything from her content. Interesting the responses she had from asking if her followers wanted to see more fitness content- a big nope!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.