Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already fully morphed into a female version of her boyfriend. The plain top, chain necklace and blazer or long coat. Honestly, it's quite sad. I wonder who she really is? What does she actually like?

Screenshot 2023-11-05 11.37.45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I know this is a Helen thread but is there one for Grace Olivia? Her youtube videos are so frustrating!! Its one ailment after another!

Reactions: 4
I know this is a Helen thread but is there one for Grace Olivia? Her youtube videos are so frustrating!! Its one ailment after another!
That’s what happens when you have chronic illness. Read up on what co morbidity is and check your internalised ableism.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Helga should not be allowed near fireworks.

So much for keeping the new fella off her socials/channel - he’s all over her weekend round up on Insta 🙄😆. She is utterly, utterly predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just noticed she’s got a bathroom radiator in her kitchen.
:ROFLMAO:tbf I have one in my kitchen too, they're handy for kitchens & bathrooms for filling a small space & giving mre heat than a small one. Mine is black tho so looks like it belongs

Reactions: 10
:ROFLMAO:tbf I have one in my kitchen too, they're handy for kitchens & bathrooms for filling a small space & giving mre heat than a small one. Mine is black tho so looks like it belongs
I think that’s my issue. It’s also really big.

Reactions: 4
I thought towel rads were not as hot as regular ones or am I making that up?

Reactions: 3
He will be moved in soon. She mentioned in the last vlog she had spent the weekend and it has and now he was staying at hers. I bet he already has a key.

Reactions: 16
Gosh I remember the first partner maff, I think his name is... I was wondering why he was so vexed all the time. Now I know why 😆 doing all that free house renovations and duck all back.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.