Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The soft launch of the boyfriend has unofficially, but officially PROPERLY begun! Add “couples Q&A” to the November video list!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I mean I'm no oil painting but Helen is quite pretty so why the fugly boyfriend? Mark? Maff? 100% cuties. What is it with these cave dwelling ones recently? It's not like they've even got great personalities, we all saw Fiwl

• Haha
Reactions: 33
IMG_3433.jpeg
ALWAYS WATCHING WAZOWSKI

ETA Just watching her latest video. She has replaced all of the clothes that were too small when she was bigger with stuff in a size 10. She is not a size 10 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 2546959ALWAYS WATCHING WAZOWSKI

ETA Just watching her latest video. She has replaced all of the clothes that were too small when she was bigger with stuff in a size 10. She is not a size 10 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah not sure she is a size ten at 5ft 2 and 10 stone . I’m about the same weight and height and I’m a 14 , occasionally 12 .

Reactions: 9
My predictions:
-ASOS haul (dancing around in her underwear)
-GRWM/Ask me anything (dancing around in her underwear)
-Agony Aunt Helen helps with your problems (probably sex problems to combine with an advert for Lelo and interspersed with shots of Helen dancing around in her underwear)
-Specsavers content - come for an eye test with me (interspersed with Helen wearing different glasses while dancing around in her underwear)
-Weight loss/ADHD update (dancing around in her underwear)
You called it, a clothing haul.. I just want to know if you can predict the lottery numbers...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
16:59 in her new vlog. Is that her ex bf on the right? Why do I recognise him? Apologies if this has been mentioned already - I need to catch up!

Reactions: 2
The soft launch of the boyfriend has unofficially, but officially PROPERLY begun! Add “couples Q&A” to the November video list!
Such a teenage caption. I deffo posted similar trying to make exes jealous after finding a new ~lover~ 😂 I’d give the girl the benefit of the doubt if she literally kept it to herself for a good year but I just don’t see this lasting.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Helen is lying about having had her filler done in the past because it has clearly worn off. How can someone who has had a pretty easy life for the last decade look so *old*?
I didn't realise these were from a SPECSAVERS ad until it just popped up on my feed. The pics are not good and it says she's serving gothic glamour. Is the gothic glamour in the room with us?
Screenshot_20231103-235908_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Is this the same campaign Alex Steadman is doing? I'm not a huge fan or anything but her pictures are miles better and she doesn't look like the cryptkeeper

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.