Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw 2 seconds of a Tiktok video. She really just changes her voice depending on who she's with doesn't she?
Omg stop I think I just saw the same one.
She sounds completely different!!!!
(Ironic that the tiktok is about a teacher telling her in high school that she doesn’t know who she is or what her voice is cause APT.)
And when you watch the recordings of the bf on his band page it’s literally like a female version of him.

I am embarrassed for her.
What a sad existence.

Reactions: 11
She says stuff like this as if she even tries?
The Bellatrix thing was really cool and actually well done content wise from what I remember. She asks people in the original post what other Helena Bonham Carter characters she should try to recreate and then doesn’t even bother revisiting it? Like, think of any other engagement encouraging shite to put in your caption, you don’t find it difficult. But that would’ve been a decent content idea that you could pull out every Halloween and have some consistency that isn’t the boyfriend cycle, new hobby, boring gym, half arsed #ad malarkey

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Maybe Helen is lying about having had her filler done in the past because it has clearly worn off. How can someone who has had a pretty easy life for the last decade look so *old*?

Attachments

• Wow
Omg stop I think I just saw the same one.
She sounds completely different!!!!
(Ironic that the tiktok is about a teacher telling her in high school that she doesn’t know who she is or what her voice is cause APT.)
And when you watch the recordings of the bf on his band page it’s literally like a female version of him.

I am embarrassed for her.
What a sad existence.
Not qualified in anyway to diagnose etc but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that mirroring is a specific trait of narcissism/bpd spectrum type mental health patterns.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2543752

On the last day of October love it
It grinds my gears SO much when influencers/content creators do this, it just screams laziness!

She has all of her own insights and analytics at the click of a button - maybe look at what content people have engaged with and try to do something similar, it’s not bleeping hard.

She’s so lazy it boils my piss.

Reactions: 14
Maybe Helen is lying about having had her filler done in the past because it has clearly worn off. How can someone who has had a pretty easy life for the last decade look so *old*?
Looks like the sort of lines/aging that comes with smoking, I think she does smoke doesn't she?

Reactions: 14
God that is such an unflattering picture of her… she looks about 10 years older than she actually is here

I know this is a mean comment but she still looks rough as toast, even with the weight loss, imo. Her dress sense is still dodgy most of the time as well 😆.

Reactions: 21
She looks old because that’s what happens to people with an alcohol dependency

Reactions: 8
God that is such an unflattering picture of her… she looks about 10 years older than she actually is here
She doesn’t do herself any favours with the slightly ajar fish mouth pout, idk how else to describe it. I know it’s probably not ~cool~ but it’d be nice just to smile… occasionally maybe!? 😂

Reactions: 10
Why's she cosplaying as Jack Duckworth here?! (RIP)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2543752

On the last day of October love it
My predictions:
-ASOS haul (dancing around in her underwear)
-GRWM/Ask me anything (dancing around in her underwear)
-Agony Aunt Helen helps with your problems (probably sex problems to combine with an advert for Lelo and interspersed with shots of Helen dancing around in her underwear)
-Specsavers content - come for an eye test with me (interspersed with Helen wearing different glasses while dancing around in her underwear)
-Weight loss/ADHD update (dancing around in her underwear)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.