Helen Anderson #30 Helen ADHDerson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wrote a long post about this a few weeks ago but deleted it as I didn’t want to cause any upset. But in short, she surely can’t be counting her drinks and dips/sauces along with her solid food calories? The amount of Starbucks, alcohol, and sauces (which are always more than I expect) she has with her meals would surely be putting her over 1400. I just wondered about it as I’m calorie counting at the moment and she seems to have a lot of stuff that I’ve had (or chose, I suppose) to either cut down on or cut out completely.

This is in no way judging her or saying that she should be measuring out her sauce and adding up the calories; I’m just confused about whether or not she is accurately adding up her daily calories or just claiming to - which would make her “What I Eat” videos quite misleading.

I am going to try that low calorie pizza from Sainsbury’s, though.
Iceland have started selling a My Protein range and they have a high protein pizza that’s 340 odd calories for half. Really recommend it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
M&S do an entire flatbread pizza for about 400 calories if you guys fancy some pizza. Chuck some chicken on top of extra protein, jobs a good un

Reactions: 17
The constant clickbait about a relationship that ended almost 11 months ago is making her look utterly desperate for views.

Reactions: 25
Helen’s boyfriends really are just getting weirder looking with each new one, aren’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He looks like a white Luis Guzman to me. Watching Wednesday makes me think of Helen and him as Morticia and Gomez

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all know who your boyfriend is Helen. You’ve done a really bad job of hiding him! So weird she films the rest of the band but not him. Makes it even more obvious! Who’s Driving the Van Helen?! 😆

Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed she has started speaking with a fake lisp copying her new bf?🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen a picture of her new boyfriend? I’m intrigued now after everyone saying he reminds them of Katy brand haha

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen a picture of her new boyfriend? I’m intrigued now after everyone saying he reminds them of Katy brand haha
you don't need to... the fella is literally a cross between Katy Brand and Potter Payper.

I just saw 2 seconds of a Tiktok video. She really just changes her voice depending on who she's with doesn't she?

Someone posted him a few pages back, think it was a screw grab of his bands ‘music’ video…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.